Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,049 members, 7,810,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Ikwerre People Visit Oba Of Benin, Presents Indigenous Flag - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ikwerre People Visit Oba Of Benin, Presents Indigenous Flag (7490 Views)

What You Need To Know About Ikwerre People / African American Tourists Visit Oba Of Benin (photos) / Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, His Wives And Children In Cute Family Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikwerre People Visit Oba Of Benin, Presents Indigenous Flag by IkwerrePikin: 2:36pm On Dec 01, 2020
It was a great and historical meeting with his Royal Majesty the Oba of Benin. As the supreme leader of IFM proudly presented our Iwhuruohna flag to the OBA OF BENIN.

God bless our ancestral home.

Iwhuruohna (Ikwerre) anu meka oh!

God bless Ikwerre!
God bless Rivers state
God bless Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikwerre People Visit Oba Of Benin, Presents Indigenous Flag by gasparpisciotta: 2:38pm On Dec 01, 2020
What does the colors and insignia mean?
Re: Ikwerre People Visit Oba Of Benin, Presents Indigenous Flag by ijawcitizen(m): 2:41pm On Dec 01, 2020
Some pipo will not la'ik dis.

I no mehshun heini tribe name o

2 Likes

Re: Ikwerre People Visit Oba Of Benin, Presents Indigenous Flag by Numismatic(m): 2:54pm On Dec 01, 2020
Some hungry looking youths looking for stipends

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre People Visit Oba Of Benin, Presents Indigenous Flag by Dartilo(m): 2:59pm On Dec 01, 2020
Who day shake table like this..

Some people will not like this

LONG LIVE IKWERRE PEOPLE

OBA GHA TO KPERE ISE

2 Likes

Re: Ikwerre People Visit Oba Of Benin, Presents Indigenous Flag by Etinosa1234: 3:04pm On Dec 01, 2020
Tribal war will soon start now

2 Likes

Re: Ikwerre People Visit Oba Of Benin, Presents Indigenous Flag by Etrusen(m): 7:02pm On Dec 01, 2020
Etinosa1234:

my brother that is their problem to solve

the people concern have made their choice known so nobody have the right to criticize them

whosoever is not happy with that should go and drown himself in any nearby river or better still just hang himself.
Re: Ikwerre People Visit Oba Of Benin, Presents Indigenous Flag by AreaFada2: 7:30pm On Dec 01, 2020
Etrusen:

my brother that is their problem to solve

the people concern have made their choice known so nobody have the right to criticize them

whosoever is not happy with that should go and drown himself in any nearby river or better still just hang himself.
Etrusen you are a very very seriously wickedest sombarry o. You want to give sufferstacated people serious heart attack in this ember month? grin cheesy
Abeg have mercy o.

Why dem carry am for head to reduce Edo history shows the envious entities we have around us.
Re: Ikwerre People Visit Oba Of Benin, Presents Indigenous Flag by AreaFada2: 7:31pm On Dec 01, 2020
Etinosa1234:
They are only at war with their shadow. Let them continue.

3 Likes

Re: Ikwerre People Visit Oba Of Benin, Presents Indigenous Flag by Etrusen(m): 7:57pm On Dec 01, 2020
AreaFada2:

Etrusen you are a very very seriously wickedest sombarry o. You want to give sufferstacated people serious heart attack in this ember month? grin cheesy
Abeg have mercy o.

Why dem carry am for head to reduce Edo history shows the envious entities we have around us.

my brother the way some tribe take dey attack this ikwerre people because of their decision tire me o

na suggestion I only give who nor like ikwerre people

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre People Visit Oba Of Benin, Presents Indigenous Flag by AreaFada2: 8:01pm On Dec 01, 2020
Etrusen:

my brother the way some tribe take dey attack this ikwerre people because of their decision tire me o

na suggestion I only give who nor like ikwerre people
The minute Ikwerre associate with Benin in any form, both East and West begin to attack them. It's no secret.
Re: Ikwerre People Visit Oba Of Benin, Presents Indigenous Flag by samuk: 9:22pm On Dec 01, 2020
AreaFada2:

The minute Ikwerre associate with Benin in any form, both East and West begin to attack them. It's no secret.

I can see so many tribes following this example in the nearest future. I am very proud that I did suggested this and few other things to the convener of great Benin descendants earlier this year. There are a lot going on in the background.

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre People Visit Oba Of Benin, Presents Indigenous Flag by davidnazee: 9:31pm On Dec 01, 2020
IkwerrePikin:
It was a great and historical meeting with his Royal Majesty the Oba of Benin. As the supreme leader of IFM proudly presented our Iwhuruohna flag to the OBA OF BENIN.

God bless our ancestral home.

Iwhuruohna (Ikwerre) anu meka oh!

God bless Ikwerre!
God bless Rivers state
God bless Nigeria.

chai! this is so painful... so says somebody from the eastern side of the river niger..

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre People Visit Oba Of Benin, Presents Indigenous Flag by samuk: 9:54pm On Dec 01, 2020
ISSELE-UKU celebrates Ine festival and their affinity with the Benin Kingdom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E56N6E0Lns8

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre People Visit Oba Of Benin, Presents Indigenous Flag by AreaFada2: 10:12pm On Dec 01, 2020
samuk:

I can see so many tribes following this example in the nearest future. I am very proud that I did suggested this and few other things to the convener of great Benin descendants earlier this year. There are a lot going on in the background.
The convener get oil for head. Very scientific. Thank God he sabi SW well well. He has binned Kanu and ikanye goons with aplomb. All. Need to come out soon. No hiding again. Nothing nobody can do to prevent it. Ga people may storm next.
Re: Ikwerre People Visit Oba Of Benin, Presents Indigenous Flag by samuk: 10:51pm On Dec 01, 2020
AreaFada2:

The convener get oil for head. Very scientific. Thank God he sabi SW well well. He has binned Kanu and ikanye goons with aplomb. All. Need to come out soon. No hiding again. Nothing nobody can do to prevent it. Ga people may storm next.

Over fifty tribes up to Ghana claims Benin ancestry, it's about time for reunification. After over 100 years of the destruction of Benin and forceful claims of her people by Igbo and Yoruba, these people are beginning to fight back and establishing links to their ancestral land.

2 Likes

Re: Ikwerre People Visit Oba Of Benin, Presents Indigenous Flag by Bigsunny01(m): 12:51am On Dec 02, 2020
samuk:
ISSELE-UKU celebrates Ine festival and their affinity with the Benin Kingdom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E56N6E0Lns8

At least we have all hear from de horses mouth

So all de argument and tribal war has to stop

I see know reason why some tribe will come here and keep arguing what dey don know of, we all no were we came from
Re: Ikwerre People Visit Oba Of Benin, Presents Indigenous Flag by samuk: 5:39am On Dec 02, 2020
Bigsunny01:

At least we have all hear from de horses mouth

So all de argument and tribal war has to stop

I see know reason why some tribe will come here and keep arguing what dey don know of, we all no were we came from

They are jealous.

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre People Visit Oba Of Benin, Presents Indigenous Flag by TAO11(f): 5:03am On Dec 03, 2020
What!? shocked These kids’ (@samuk and @AreaFada2) small tribe syndrome is this deep to the point of falsely claiming the Ga people of Ghana too ?? shocked

Wonderful!

Anyways, the embedded image below shows the statements and testimony of King Nii Adama Latse himself:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12780761_1808c041a6984469be0efdb384cfc23d_jpeg_jpeg6fee1dfb8de315cda592b9c257072bb1

The link to the Ghanaian Media Source is also as pasted below:

https://www.gbcghana.com/kitnes/cache/pages/id/www/1.9603545/1.htm

Let’s see if their standard of allowing people decide who they are would be respected at this juncture, or their small tribe syndrome delusion would kick in.

I’m glad people like myself are still around to make you all popular on Nairaland for the real deluded mythomaniacs that you all are.

cc: Afam4eva, Juliusmalema, RedboneSmith, macof, LegendHero, scholes0, gomojam, Barbilius, babtoundey, Balogunodua, geosegun, Kirigidi, duruZed, Ofunwa111, Alba3, Sepukku

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ikwerre People Visit Oba Of Benin, Presents Indigenous Flag by Balogunodua(m): 9:20am On Dec 03, 2020
TAO11:
What!? shocked These kids’ (@samuk and @AreaFada2) small tribe syndrome is this deep to the point of falsely claiming the Ga people of Ghana too ?? shocked

Wonderful!

Anyways, the embedded image below shows the statements and testimony of King Nii Adama Latse himself:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12780761_1808c041a6984469be0efdb384cfc23d_jpeg_jpeg6fee1dfb8de315cda592b9c257072bb1

Let’s see if their standard of allowing people decide who they are would be respected at this juncture, or their small tribe syndrome delusion would kick in.

I’m glad people like myself are still around to make you all popular on Nairaland for the real deluded mythomaniacs that you all are.

cc: Afam4eva, Juliusmalema, RedboneSmith, macof, LegendHero, scholes0, gomojam, Barbilius, babtoundey, Balogunodua, geosegun, Kirigidi, duruZed, Ofunwa111, Alba3, Sepukku

Hahahaha... cheesy now they are trying to claim Ga people just like they try to claim Dahomey in their dreams.... cheesy I'm sure the people of Togo is next.... grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Ikwerre People Visit Oba Of Benin, Presents Indigenous Flag by Balogunodua(m): 9:22am On Dec 03, 2020
samuk:

Over fifty tribes up to Ghana claims Benin ancestry, it's about time for reunification. After over 100 years of the destruction of Benin and forceful claims of her people by Igbo and Yoruba, these people are beginning to fight back and establishing links to their ancestral land.
50 ke... cheesy I think it's 100 na.... grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Ikwerre People Visit Oba Of Benin, Presents Indigenous Flag by samuk: 9:22am On Dec 03, 2020
TAO11:

Wonderful!

Keep trolling Benin for relevance, when the Benin are pointing to the achievements and accomplishments of their forefathers, you have nothing but insults to point to. Your insults are nothing but rantings of disgruntled under achievers.

Below are some of the permanent reminders to great Benin achievements and accomplishments. All former Benin descendants are now retracing their roots back home. Even the Yoruba are finding ways to attached themselves to Benin. Why wouldn't the average Benin person feel PROUD.

1. Those that can afford to travel outside Nigeria are always reminded of Benin greatness when they flyover the Bight of Benin, if the pilot doesn't announce it, it is displayed of the flights geographical location.

Where is Ife River or Bight of Ife located?

2. The Europeans daily marvelled at thousands of great Benin artworks across Europe, America and Asia Museums. They have become a permanent ambassadors and reminder of our greatness.

3. The Benin moat once appeared in the Guinness book of world records as the greatest man made structure on earth. At the time it was built, there was nothing in Europe and America to compare it with.

Where is Ife wall or moat or have any Ife achievements beat world records.

4. Benin Republic, a country claimed to have Yoruba descendants have to choose Benin after bight of Benin as a name for their country. What greater honour could there be.

Where is the country named after Ife?

Apart from ranting on the internet, there is absolutely nothing of international worth to point to.

They relishes the fact that the Benin even allowed themselves to be mentioned side by side with them. These people history started in the 1800s after the creation on Yoruba in 1808 for crying loud.

Benin history has nothing in common with these guys who are still under the spiritual leadership of the Sultan of Sokoto.

The question is after the abolition of slavery and creation of Yoruba in 1808 by the white man to accommodate free slaves and natives, are these people spiritually freed?

Where is the role of the Ooni in their spiritual life?

Those that have nothing to show as historical achievements always pick on those above them to shine. You will hardly see Yoruba debate history with any other tribes in Nigeria, they only troll Benin for relevance.

6 Likes

Re: Ikwerre People Visit Oba Of Benin, Presents Indigenous Flag by Balogunodua(m): 9:27am On Dec 03, 2020
AreaFada2:

TOA11 did a huge damage to your head that is why you keep mentioning the West.... cheesy even though they don't give a Bleep about Ikwerre or whatever.... grin

2 Likes

Re: Ikwerre People Visit Oba Of Benin, Presents Indigenous Flag by TAO11(f): 11:53am On Dec 03, 2020
samuk:
[s]Keep trolling Benin for relevance, when the Benin are pointing to the achievements and accomplishments of their forefathers, you have nothing but insults to point to. Your insults are nothing but rantings of disgruntled under achievers.

Below are some of the permanent reminders to great Benin achievements and accomplishments. All former Benin descendants are now retracing their roots back home. Even the Yoruba are finding ways to attached themselves to Benin. Why wouldn't the average Benin person feel PROUD.

1. Those that can afford to travel outside Nigeria are always reminded of Benin greatness when they flyover the Bight of Benin, if the pilot doesn't announce it, it is displayed of the flights geographical location.

Where is Ife River or Bight of Ife located?

2. The Europeans daily marvelled at thousands of great Benin artworks across Europe, America and Asia Museums. They have become a permanent ambassadors and reminder of our greatness.

3. The Benin moat once appeared in the Guinness book of world records as the greatest man made structure on earth. At the time it was built, there was nothing in Europe and America to compare it with.

Where is Ife wall or moat or have any Ife achievements beat world records.

4. Benin Republic, a country claimed to have Yoruba descendants have to choose Benin after bight of Benin as a name for their country. What greater honour could there be.

Where is the country named after Ife?

Apart from ranting on the internet, there is absolutely nothing of international worth to point to.

They relishes the fact that the Benin even allowed themselves to be mentioned side by side with them. These people history started in the 1800s after the creation on Yoruba in 1808 for crying loud.

Benin history has nothing in common with these guys who are still under the spiritual leadership of the Sultan of Sokoto.

The question is after the abolition of slavery and creation of Yoruba in 1808 by the white man to accommodate free slaves and natives, are these people spiritually freed?

Where is the role of the Ooni in their spiritual life?

Those that have nothing to show as historical achievements always pick on those above them to shine. You will hardly see Yoruba debate history with any other tribes in Nigeria, they only troll Benin for relevance.[/s]
In reply to your epistle of CRAP, see link below:

https://www.nairaland.com/6234931/why-ikwerres-not-igbo-logic/33#96641344

However, the point of my comment here which you’re dead-scared of is that:

The Ga people of Ghana are from Ife.

Says who? Says Ga King.

STOP LYING for relevance. cheesy

Mr small tribe syndrome. grin

Cheers!

cc: Balogunodua

https://www.nairaland.com/6234931/why-ikwerres-not-igbo-logic/31#96605649

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ikwerre People Visit Oba Of Benin, Presents Indigenous Flag by gregyboy(m): 12:10pm On Dec 03, 2020
TAO11:
In reply to your long epistle of CRAP!, see link:

However, the point of my comment here which you’ve failed to cover-up is that:

Says who? Says Ga King.

Stop lying for relevance. cheesy

Cheers!

Lol see what you're proud of acclaiming population, lol, we benins acclaim to conquest of an area, the yorubas acclaim migration and population, i keep telling people Tao11 is sick in the head probably all yorubas

The same Tao11 who boasted they gave their artworks willing for a thank you gift for colonizing them and not forcefully like binis, that very day, i wept like jesus did

I have never seen an inferiority complex of such magnitudes, obsession is really a disease, it eat every part of self reasoning

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre People Visit Oba Of Benin, Presents Indigenous Flag by Balogunodua(m): 2:29pm On Dec 03, 2020
TAO11:
In reply to your epistle of CRAP, see link below:

However, the point of my comment here which you’re dead-scared of is that:

Says who? Says Ga King.

STOP LYING for relevance. cheesy

Cheers!

cc: Balogunodua

https://www.nairaland.com/6234931/why-ikwerres-not-igbo-logic/31#96605649
They will soon claim the Zulum in South Africa... grin

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre People Visit Oba Of Benin, Presents Indigenous Flag by Balogunodua(m): 2:32pm On Dec 03, 2020
gregyboy:

Lol see what you're proud of acclaiming population, lol, we benins acclaim to conquest of an area, the yorubas acclaim migration and population, i keep telling people Tao11 is sick in the head probably all yorubas

The same Tao11 who boasted they gavextgeir artwork willingly and not forcefully like binis that very day, i wept like jesus did

I have never seen an inferiority complex of such magnitudes, obsession is really a disease, it eat every part of self reasoning
Migration indeed... grin
Painment..... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ikwerre People Visit Oba Of Benin, Presents Indigenous Flag by scholes0(m): 2:36pm On Dec 03, 2020
TAO11:

Wonderful!

Lmao...

Ga loun loun......

As for Ikwerres, I don't really give a F what kind of stories they cook up just to dissociate themselves from the Igbos, including going all the way to ile ibinu to claim their fore-bearers came from there... that is an internal matter in the eastern region.

But you see in this our Ghana (Aflao)-Togo (Kpalime/Lome)-Benin(Seme Kpodji, Ifonyin/Idi-Iroko)-Nigeria quadri-border region ehhn .... Anybody wey forget him papa house 'ta fele-fele' fling himself into unfamiliar territory go see anyhow.

Small tribe syndrome like your aptly put it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikwerre People Visit Oba Of Benin, Presents Indigenous Flag by gregyboy(m): 2:41pm On Dec 03, 2020
Balogunodua:

Migration indeed... grin
Painment..... grin grin

I dont even know what you're contributing in all this debate

What of your first account why did you drop it, in that first account you were more sensible and tried to contribute this new account you look miserable and useless

I could identity you with foolish questions you always ask

What does the name oba mean in benin

The most foolish question ever, you're just empty
Headed thats why you keep asking such question

Funny dude

Your nickname is shinnyseki

Mugu
Re: Ikwerre People Visit Oba Of Benin, Presents Indigenous Flag by babtoundey(m): 4:24pm On Dec 03, 2020
TAO11:

Wonderful!

Lol.. they all dread your presence in Nairaland. You can see Anku Saamu hoping from one corner to another as you keep banging his adamant skull with facts. From na we own oba, now to Benin achievements. They have not been able to convince people on certain claim yet they won't stop bringing in fresh claims. They are more confused than confusion.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikwerre People Visit Oba Of Benin, Presents Indigenous Flag by TAO11(f): 4:29pm On Dec 03, 2020
babtoundey:
Lol.. they all dread your presence in Nairaland. You can see Anku Saamu hoping from one corner to another as you keep banking his adamant skull with fact. From na we own oba, now to Benin achievements. They have not been able to convince people on certain claim yet they won't stop bringing in fresh claims. They are more confused than confusion.
This is apt!

Inferiority complex unyieldingly roars out of his topics and comments.

He wants to claim Ga people in far away Ghana, when he is not 100% certain yet of Ikwere — and despite the fact that same Ga people said they are from Ife. cheesy

I think it’s just the small tribe syndrome and too much insecurity.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikwerre People Visit Oba Of Benin, Presents Indigenous Flag by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 03, 2020
TAO11:

Wonderful!

Lol..

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Secondary School Girl Pulls Off Her Bra, Shows Fresh Boobs,says Shes Proud(Pics) / How The Southern Nigerian Ethnic Groups Formed / Yoruba Nile Valley Heritage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.