Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,738 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

What Diseases Can You Get From Shaking Hands ?? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Diseases Can You Get From Shaking Hands ?? (19640 Views)

Please Help My Palm Is Strong, It Makes Me Feel Shy When Shaking Hands / What Diseases Can Moringa Cure And Prevent? / Why Are My Hands Shaking For No Reason? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Diseases Can You Get From Shaking Hands ?? by Irelexicon(m): 11:12pm On Aug 25, 2018
Know how you can free from infection caused by hand shaking @ http://clinicgists..com
Re: What Diseases Can You Get From Shaking Hands ?? by pacespot(m): 11:33pm On Aug 25, 2018
that means you shouldn't touch money again, each naira note you spend do you know how many hands have touched it?
Re: What Diseases Can You Get From Shaking Hands ?? by Fitbillionairep: 11:45pm On Aug 25, 2018
badluck o
Re: What Diseases Can You Get From Shaking Hands ?? by drpips1(m): 12:12am On Aug 26, 2018
dominique:

I remember this scene grin. If only we knew where most hands we shake have been ehn!
grin grin
Re: What Diseases Can You Get From Shaking Hands ?? by bamasite(m): 12:48am On Aug 26, 2018
The only reason I shake hands is because not doing so will be considered rude!
Re: What Diseases Can You Get From Shaking Hands ?? by xprimate(m): 1:30am On Aug 26, 2018
U can get shaku-shaku from shaking hands in Nigeria.
Re: What Diseases Can You Get From Shaking Hands ?? by Nobody: 1:46am On Aug 26, 2018
There is nothing new the study has said. Diarrhoeal diseases and others can also be passed through by fomites. Hand washing is the gold standard all over the world for preventing diseases whether you shake hands with another or not. The study did not prove causality in your supposed ''new discovery''. Look hard enough, and you can find a study to support any idea you want. The problem, of course, is that a lot of these studies are nonrandomized observational analyses that are plagued by confounding, selection bias, and myriad of other issues—with the result that many of this medical literatures are wrong.
Re: What Diseases Can You Get From Shaking Hands ?? by jerflakes(m): 2:41am On Aug 26, 2018
QuitNotice:
Seun abeq epp me warn your Error 502 angry

I don even forgeh weytin I won tok sad

The thing Don dey too much now

EVERYTIME I want to post something, it NEVER goes the first time

Cloudflare
our host (good)
Your browser (good)
nairaland.com (bad)

The thing Don vex me sotay I no fit bed again

Seun, lalasticlala take note

By the way, this has been happening for months now

2 Likes

Re: What Diseases Can You Get From Shaking Hands ?? by WhoBeThisMan: 3:54am On Aug 26, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:

I use my bare hands to wash my anus after shaiting and of cos I pick my nose with my fingers.

What else do people use in picking their noses
nose pick lol

1 Like

Re: What Diseases Can You Get From Shaking Hands ?? by tomdon(m): 4:18am On Aug 26, 2018
Izognok:
Personally, I dislike shaking hands. Some people use bare hands to wash their butts after using the rest room. Some pick their noses with their fingers. And many of these people do not wash their hands after.

I have two colleagues at work who pluck their nostrils freely using their right fingers and rub the mess between both hands. I almost passed out the first time I saw that
I wonder what they do in the restroom
Re: What Diseases Can You Get From Shaking Hands ?? by Pat081: 6:30am On Aug 26, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:

I use my bare hands to wash my anus after shaiting and of cos I pick my nose with my fingers.

or u re using ur fingers to do dat things wen ur galfriend is with u and ur friends is outside will u take wash it 1st or u will nt open door
Re: What Diseases Can You Get From Shaking Hands ?? by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 26, 2018
HajimeSaito:
Don't shake hands with gays, prostitutes, street sweepers, toilet cleaners and medical lab technicians who handle dangerous chemicals.

*sigh
The amount of stupid here ehn...

I'm sure they write it on their foreheads that they're janitors etc

*smh

1 Like

Re: What Diseases Can You Get From Shaking Hands ?? by Nobody: 7:25am On Aug 26, 2018
sureheaven:
I can contact hernia, headache, catarrh, goiter, hunchback, bubonic plague, toilet infections and HIV/AIDS thru handshakes...... grin grin

Radarada oshi, if diseases can be contacted thru handshakes, most of us would have died before now.

But for real, diseases can be contracted from handshakes.

But remember sex is like a million times more dangerous but all of you are still shucking preek everywhere.

Nonsense upon ingredient article.
Re: What Diseases Can You Get From Shaking Hands ?? by vikstandon(m): 7:41am On Aug 26, 2018
Izognok:
Personally, I dislike shaking hands. Some people use bare hands to wash their butts after using the rest room. Some pick their noses with their fingers. And many of these people do not wash their hands after.

I too like to wash my Anus after using the convenience with soap and water twice a day (that's in the morning and night during my bath) and this I prefer as opposed to use of tissue paper.

Paddy we pick nose with hands... But like you I hate seeing someone use a bare finger. Handkerchief are necessities,walk around with it, I actually walk around with more than two. They say don't pick nose in public, but with ur handky you can do that without eye catchie!
Re: What Diseases Can You Get From Shaking Hands ?? by vikstandon(m): 7:48am On Aug 26, 2018
Always wash ur hands before it gets to ur mouth.
Re: What Diseases Can You Get From Shaking Hands ?? by brimoknight(m): 9:29am On Aug 26, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:

Yuck!
People use
Yaaansh washer after shaiting
Nose picker to pick nose.
Re: What Diseases Can You Get From Shaking Hands ?? by dangoteinlaw: 10:31am On Aug 26, 2018
Ganja men who don't shake hands are still dying away lol
Re: What Diseases Can You Get From Shaking Hands ?? by chiizworld(f): 11:04am On Aug 26, 2018
Our mobile fones are 100%/carriers of pathogens
Re: What Diseases Can You Get From Shaking Hands ?? by tianshie(m): 12:32pm On Aug 26, 2018
Shayetet13:
There is nothing new the study has said. Diarrhoeal diseases and others can also be passed through by fomites. Hand washing is the gold standard all over the world for preventing diseases whether you shake hands with another or not. The study did not prove causality in your supposed ''new discovery''. Look hard enough, and you can find a study to support any idea you want. The problem, of course, is that a lot of these studies are nonrandomized observational analyses that are plagued by confounding, selection bias, and myriad of other issues—with the result that many of this medical literatures are wrong.

Did you have to plagiarize to make an intelligent observation?

Here's where you stole your comment from: https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/900381
Re: What Diseases Can You Get From Shaking Hands ?? by Dammylois(f): 4:37pm On Aug 26, 2018
They say I wash my hands too much like i have a personality disorder (Obsessive Compulsive)....True but abeg its good
Re: What Diseases Can You Get From Shaking Hands ?? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 26, 2018
tianshie:

Did you have to plagiarize to make an intelligent observation?

Here's where you stole your comment from: https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/900381
You know nothing about plagiarism. Go and read the article and then read my comments. There is no word for word. Those are usual words in Medical studies and Epidemiology. So expect someone who knows the subject very well to always use them.
Re: What Diseases Can You Get From Shaking Hands ?? by xprimate(m): 8:20pm On Sep 05, 2018
What disease can you get from shaking hands? Shakushaku

(1) (2) (Reply)

Serrapeptase May Be Good For Endometriosis And Cysts / Segun Arinze: Doreen Hospital Refused To Treat Unconscious Accident Victim / COVID-19 Update For January 17 2021 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.