Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Error In Car Registration - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Error In Car Registration (1066 Views)

Kindly Contact Me For Your New Car Registration Document,driver Licenses, E.t.c / Car Registration, Particulars Renewal and Driver's Licence / Car Registration, How Long Does It Reflect On FRSC Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Error In Car Registration by johnnymarkbrowm: 7:17pm On Aug 25, 2018
I recently got someone to register my Ford Edge. When the particulars were given to me, I discovered that the particulars were correct except that instead of Ford Edge they put Ford Explorer. Can the error be rectified in all the particulars. That is Vehicle License, Certificate of Ownership, CMR, Road worthyness Insurance etc
Re: Error In Car Registration by Kingdante(m): 7:53pm On Aug 25, 2018
Go to any police area command close to you and get a police report to sort that out.... at most you will spend 6k, and you can even get it same day.

2 Likes

Re: Error In Car Registration by jodecibmw: 5:39pm On Aug 26, 2018
johnnymarkbrowm:
I recently got someone to register my Ford Edge. When the particulars were given to me, I discovered that the particulars were correct except that instead of Ford Edge they put Ford Explorer. Can the error be rectified in all the particulars. That is Vehicle License, Certificate of Ownership, CMR, Road worthyness Insurance etc

I think when it involves mistakes concerning names, dates & spellings in documents or particulars one only has to go and get a sworn affidavit from the court of Appeal, and I also think the only time you require a police report is when it has to do with lost document or particulars, anyway I may be wrong so lets wait for the experienced elders in the house to contribute to your inquiry.
Re: Error In Car Registration by Kingdante(m): 7:49pm On Aug 26, 2018
jodecibmw:

I think when it involves mistakes concerning names, dates & spellings in documents or particulars one only has to go and get a sworn affidavit from the court of Appeal, and I also think the only time you require a police report is when it has to do with lost document or particulars, anyway I may be wrong so lets wait for the experienced elders in the house to contribute to your inquiry.

Not only when you have lost documents, in one of my cars I have an issue with my vin numbers some numbers were wrongly placed in some document....... I did a police report and it was sorted out mind you before doing the police report you will be asked to get an affadivite.
Re: Error In Car Registration by Electroweb(m): 6:16pm On Sep 12, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Neatly Used 2008 Toyota Highlander (kaduna)SOLD!! / Tokunbo 2006 Lexus RX330 - Power Booth / Reverse Cam / 2004 Toyota Camry No Accidents With Leather Seat 1.6m Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.