Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Car Registration, How Long Does It Reflect On FRSC Website - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Car Registration, How Long Does It Reflect On FRSC Website (943 Views)

Kindly Contact Me For Your New Car Registration Document,driver Licenses, E.t.c / Car Registration, Particulars Renewal and Driver's Licence / Error In Car Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Car Registration, How Long Does It Reflect On FRSC Website by Naijaepic: 8:25am On Feb 21, 2019
I recently applied for and registered a car in Lagos. However, when I visited FRSC website at https://nvis.frsc.gov.ng/NumberPlateVerification.aspx to check for the authenticity of the plate number, it indicated that the new number is genuine but yet to be assigned to vehicle.

Upon checking the old number (the Car is Nigeria used), the record still indicated that the number is attached to the vehicle.

So, how long with the new number will be assigned to the vehicle or is there anything that I need to do?

Thanks
Re: Car Registration, How Long Does It Reflect On FRSC Website by Chuksworld(m): 6:41am On Nov 29, 2021
Na so police delay me for 2 hours because plate number is showing valid but yet to be assigned to any vehicle
Re: Car Registration, How Long Does It Reflect On FRSC Website by SoccerPredictor(m): 6:07pm On Aug 01, 2023
Anyone with any useful information on this? I just got my plate number last week, checked the FIRS website and it says VERIFICATION FAILED, VEHICLE DETAILS CAN'T BE FOUND

(1) (Reply)

SOLD 2008 Toyota RAV4 In Ibadan @1.8m 08088525399 / Spotless Toyota Matrix 2008/09 Sports Edition 12,553 mileage / Toyota hiace auto drive 950k last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.