Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,223 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

Faces @ Tony Elumelu Mother 90th Birthday Celebration - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Faces @ Tony Elumelu Mother 90th Birthday Celebration (892 Views)

Susan Elumelu's 90th Birthday Party: Tony Elumelu's Mother Marks Birthday (Photo / Tony Elumelu's Mother Celebrating Her 90th Birthday In Few Days Time (Photos) / Tony Elumelu And His Twin Boys, Tony And Toby Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Faces @ Tony Elumelu Mother 90th Birthday Celebration by themomentng: 8:53pm On Aug 25, 2018
For many, old age is a curse of bent back, weak limbs and recurrent sickness.

But for Madam Suzanne Elumelu, it is a blessing of warmth and love, thanks to her circle of children and grandchildren, who have showered her with lots of care in appreciation of the towering matriarch as a source of enduring pleasure in their lives.

As she turned 90, the elegant and ageless woman was overwhelmed with a beautiful birthday soiree planned by family members to celebrate her admission into the league of nonagenarians.

Leading the way is none other than Chairman of Heirs Holdings Limited, United Bank for Africa (UBA), Transcorp Plc and Founder of the Tony Elumelu Foundation, Mr. Tony Elumelu, who was in joyous mood at his mother 90th birthday celebration, saying, on his Twitter handle, that he would not have been what he is today without his mother. ‘I thank God for her life. Happy birthday mama!’

Celebrating his mother on his Instagram page recently, the philanthropist revealed that he and his family members were counting down to the milestone.

He wrote: “This is symbolic in many ways for me. I always talk about the need to empower women across Africa, because I know firsthand the power of just one enterprising woman.

“Suffice it to say that I wouldn’t be the man I am today without my mom.”

Re: Faces @ Tony Elumelu Mother 90th Birthday Celebration by Betakeshi: 9:37pm On Aug 25, 2018
cool

(1) (Reply)

Join Our Investment Club For A 10-20% Fixed Monthly Return..frm Mrlongtin31 / Facebook User Bought A Bag From Jos And Found W2,000 Inside It. / Bet9ja2.com – See Reason Bet9ja.com Is No Longer Opening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.