Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Infinix Hot S3x VS Tecno Pouvoir 2 Pro: Key Comparison (photo) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Infinix Hot S3x VS Tecno Pouvoir 2 Pro: Key Comparison (photo) (829 Views)

Lets Swap, I Have Itel P32 Very Clean I Need Tecno Pouvoir 2. / Admob Self Click App + Hma Vpn Pro Key / Latest Infinix Smart 2 Vs Smart 2 Pro: Review And Specs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Hot S3x VS Tecno Pouvoir 2 Pro: Key Comparison (photo) by Wetechshout: 1:34am On Aug 26, 2018
INFINIX HOT S3X vs TECNO POUVOIR 2 PRO: INTRO

INFINIX HOT S3X

Infinix has been leading the quest in launching the biggest flagship device in Africa.

If am not mistaken, infinix mobility is regarded as the most populous brand in Nigeria, if not Africa.

The Infinix Hot S3x is the latest flagship from Infinix Mobility, being the successor of Infinix Hot S3.

The biggest notched smartphone to be launched in Africa.

To be sincere this is a complete smartphone for medium and high-end users.

And if you consider buying this phone, it is highly recommendable (if it doesn't affect your budget).

And it seems that Infinix is the most promising brand out there.

It has got parts available in the country for easy repair of parts that got damaged in those you are using.

So If you think of buying this smartphone, you can contact me on WhatsApp through number I dropped at the end of the post.

TECNO POUVOIR 2 PRO

Tecno, the most competitive rival for Infinix here in Nigeria.

Thou they both sprang from the same parent company, Transsion Holdings - the largest smartphone company in Africa by sales - they have have not been identical in their product spec or pattern.

So whether you buy an Infinix or Tecno, you are sending your money to the same pocket.

That said....

The Tecno Pouvoir 2 pro just like Infinix Hot S3x is suitable for both "level entry" and "High End" user.

The Tecno POUVOIR 2 Pro is the latest device in the POUVOIR's series.

It is the successor of the Tecno Pouvior 2.

INFINIX HOT S3X vs TECNO POUVOIR 2 PRO: SPECS

INFINIX HOT S3X

SIZE: 6.2"

RESOLUTION: 720 * 1500p

4G: Yes

CHIPSET: Qualcomm Snapdragon

CPU: Octa-Core, 1.4. GHz

GPU: Adreno 505

RAM: 3GB / 4GB

ROM: 32GB / 64GB

SD Card: Up to 128GB

CAMERA:

Rear: 13MP + 2MP

Front: 16MP

BATTERY: 4000mAh

FACE SCANNER: Yes

FINGER PRINT: Yes

TECNO POUVOIR 2 PRO

SIZE: 6"

RESOLUTION: 720 * 1440p

CHIPSET: -

CPU: Octa-Core, 1.3 GHz

GPU: -

RAM: 3GB

ROM: 16GB

CAMERA:

Rear: 13MP

Front: 13MP

BATTERY: 5000mAh

INFINIX HOT S3X vs TECNO POUVOIR 2 PRO: COMPARISON

To the main topic of the day..

So what makes what?

Which should you go for?

It decision making time..

Read on here:

wetechshout.com/2018/08/infinix-hot-s3x-vs-tecno-pouvior-2-pro.html?m=1

Lalaticlala

Photo Credit: Facebook / Tecno Mobile

Re: Infinix Hot S3x VS Tecno Pouvoir 2 Pro: Key Comparison (photo) by Wetechshout: 6:35pm On Aug 26, 2018
The Review explain it more....

Wetechshout:

INFINIX HOT S3X vs TECNO POUVOIR 2 PRO: INTRO

INFINIX HOT S3X

Infinix has been leading the quest in launching the biggest flagship device in Africa.

If am not mistaken, infinix mobility is regarded as the most populous brand in Nigeria, if not Africa.

The Infinix Hot S3x is the latest flagship from Infinix Mobility, being the successor of Infinix Hot S3.

The biggest notched smartphone to be launched in Africa.

To be sincere this is a complete smartphone for medium and high-end users.

And if you consider buying this phone, it is highly recommendable (if it doesn't affect your budget).

And it seems that Infinix is the most promising brand out there.

It has got parts available in the country for easy repair of parts that got damaged in those you are using.

So If you think of buying this smartphone, you can contact me on WhatsApp through number I dropped at the end of the post.

TECNO POUVOIR 2 PRO

Tecno, the most competitive rival for Infinix here in Nigeria.

Thou they both sprang from the same parent company, Transsion Holdings - the largest smartphone company in Africa by sales - they have have not been identical in their product spec or pattern.

So whether you buy an Infinix or Tecno, you are sending your money to the same pocket.

That said....

The Tecno Pouvoir 2 pro just like Infinix Hot S3x is suitable for both "level entry" and "High End" user.

The Tecno POUVOIR 2 Pro is the latest device in the POUVOIR's series.

It is the successor of the Tecno Pouvior 2.

INFINIX HOT S3X vs TECNO POUVOIR 2 PRO: SPECS

INFINIX HOT S3X

SIZE: 6.2"

RESOLUTION: 720 * 1500p

CHIPSET: Qualcomm Snapdragon

CPU: Octa-Core, 1.4. GHz

GPU: Adreno 505

RAM: 3GB / 4GB

ROM: 32GB / 64GB

CAMERA:

Rear: 13MP + 2MP

Front: 16MP

BATTERY: 4000mAh

TECNO POUVOIR 2 PRO

SIZE: 6"

RESOLUTION: 720 * 1440p

CHIPSET: -

CPU: Octa-Core, 1.3 GHz

GPU: -

RAM: 3GB

ROM: 16GB

CAMERA:

Rear: 13MP

Front: 13MP

BATTERY: 5000mAh

INFINIX HOT S3X vs TECNO POUVOIR 2 PRO: COMPARISON

To the main topic of the day..

So what makes what?

Which should you go for?

It decision making time..

Read on here:

wetechshout.com/2018/08/infinix-hot-s3x-vs-tecno-pouvior-2-pro.html?m=1

Lalaticlala

Photo Credit: Facebook / Tecno Mobile

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Buy A Verified Nigerian Adsense Asap / I Will Pay You 100 Thousand For Teaching Me How To Blog / Wireframesketcher 6.1.0 Serial Key Mac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.