Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

I Will Pay You 100 Thousand For Teaching Me How To Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Will Pay You 100 Thousand For Teaching Me How To Blog (826 Views)

The Right Way To Blog / We Get You 100 Instagram Followers Daily With No Follow Backs / Let Your Knowledge Give Birth,teach A Brother How To Blog. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Pay You 100 Thousand For Teaching Me How To Blog by LaraTV: 1:57pm On Mar 17, 2019
Ever since I've known what internet is all about, I want to open my own site or blog and earn money. So I placed it here on Nairaland, if anyone is ready yo teach me how to open a site or blog and earn money. 100 thousand with some little gift will be awarded to the person.

If interested contact +2349072954292

1 Like

Re: I Will Pay You 100 Thousand For Teaching Me How To Blog by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 17, 2019
hmmmm, scammers at ur back...Delete dis thread now n google details about blogging...Its no secret...Dis is just like u are writing invitation letter to scammers by ursef
Re: I Will Pay You 100 Thousand For Teaching Me How To Blog by lukui: 2:59pm On Mar 17, 2019
no problem I can teach you visit www. blogger.com and open a . after that start posting things about a topic of your interest on the website.

please visit my website www.9japalaver..com

as for my 100k send it here ACCESS BANK 0781696825
Re: I Will Pay You 100 Thousand For Teaching Me How To Blog by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 17, 2019
lukui:

as for my 100k send it here ACCESS BANK 0781696825
Lol
Re: I Will Pay You 100 Thousand For Teaching Me How To Blog by Israelo16(m): 3:10pm On Mar 17, 2019
LaraTV:
Ever since I've known what internet is all about, I want to open my own site or blog and earn money. So I placed it here on Nairaland, if anyone is ready yo teach me how to open a site or blog and earn money. 100 thousand with some little gift will be awarded to the person.

no need to pay this much for what the internet teaches free i have been blogging for over 4 years now and the highest have paid was N500

call me on 08140442217 lets talk more u dont need to pay 100k contact me lets talk on starting ur blog and teaching u how to earn from it we would talk about making websites too sha
Re: I Will Pay You 100 Thousand For Teaching Me How To Blog by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 17, 2019
hmmmm, scammers at ur back...Delete dis thread now n google details about blogging...Its no secret...Dis is just like u are writing invitation letter to scammers by ursef
Re: I Will Pay You 100 Thousand For Teaching Me How To Blog by Simplecity(m): 7:50pm On Mar 17, 2019
LaraTV:

there are a lot of people that will teach you for free or for a lower amount on Nairaland dont waste you money on cheaters and scammers
Re: I Will Pay You 100 Thousand For Teaching Me How To Blog by fastseo: 9:01pm On Mar 17, 2019
Some one said she need someone to teach him 9r her real blogging... Meaning and in and out of blogging.. If you have what it takes to impact the knowledge to him or her is 100,000 naira too small?

Most nairalanders blogger i have come across hate to spend a dime on their blog, with the saying that every information is online free of charge... Okay read n implement no way ... They would rather installed free null theme that is filled with bugs, pitch their tent with Blogger with crazy dns server that kills SEO.

Although I have come across good webmaster that are great and doing well and I respect them so much

100k is not bad unless you don't know your what you are doing... I have seen webmaster here that hit 200$ daily some 300$ daily. And one would think there is no thought out plan to achieve such amazing feet?

I have rolled with people who contacted me via my case study but those people hardly comment here.

Here is my case study https://www.nairaland.com/4835931/ways-getting-over-120000-daily

Re: I Will Pay You 100 Thousand For Teaching Me How To Blog by Abrahamdgreat(m): 8:02am On Mar 18, 2019
LaraTV:

Where do u stay

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Online (hustle Squad) / I Want To Buy A Pin Verified Adsense Account Plus Domain / Google Adsense Ads Not Displaying Since 24th Of May

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.