Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,262 members, 7,860,606 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:14 PM

Donjazzy Shares Lovely Photos With His Family - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Donjazzy Shares Lovely Photos With His Family (1410 Views)

Don Jazzy Shares Backstage Photos With Mo'hits All-star Crew After Performance! / Lovely Photos From Us Rapper Gucci Mane's Wedding / Toyin Aimakhu Abraham Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday With Lovely Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donjazzy Shares Lovely Photos With His Family by Celebgistz1: 2:20am On Aug 26, 2018
CELEBGISTZ.COM

Mavin boss, Michael Collins Enebeli, who is well known as Don Jazzy has recently shared some pictures with his family members

He captioned; ''Family day was everything. @mavingrandpa @tegamavin @joysolano1''

See photos below;

SOURCE: https://celebgistz.com/donjazzy-shares-lovely-photos-with-his-family/
cc lalasticlala
Mynd44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donjazzy Shares Lovely Photos With His Family by Admin4322(f): 2:21am On Aug 26, 2018
Don papa J
Re: Donjazzy Shares Lovely Photos With His Family by milemimi93(m): 2:23am On Aug 26, 2018
I'll be glad if this man stays single forever..
Re: Donjazzy Shares Lovely Photos With His Family by Bluezy13(m): 2:25am On Aug 26, 2018
milemimi93:
I'll be glad if this man stays single forever..

And why is that ??
Re: Donjazzy Shares Lovely Photos With His Family by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:27am On Aug 26, 2018
FAMILY IS EVERYTHING
Re: Donjazzy Shares Lovely Photos With His Family by itspzpics(m): 2:32am On Aug 26, 2018
wink
Re: Donjazzy Shares Lovely Photos With His Family by milemimi93(m): 2:37am On Aug 26, 2018
Bluezy13:

And why is that ??
Better safe than sorry..
Re: Donjazzy Shares Lovely Photos With His Family by Bluezy13(m): 2:49am On Aug 26, 2018
milemimi93:
Better safe than sorry..
Do you think he will be happy being single??
Re: Donjazzy Shares Lovely Photos With His Family by milemimi93(m): 2:52am On Aug 26, 2018
Bluezy13:

Do you think he will be happy being single??
The most happiest man on earth is single..
Google is your friend.

1 Like

Re: Donjazzy Shares Lovely Photos With His Family by Bluezy13(m): 2:58am On Aug 26, 2018
milemimi93:

Google is your friend.

Now that's ambiguous and controversial.

Hope you don't mind defining Happiness, your definition will be helpful.
Re: Donjazzy Shares Lovely Photos With His Family by Katier00(f): 3:13am On Aug 26, 2018
Wow, so this is where he got his big head from. Big and talented head sha.
Re: Donjazzy Shares Lovely Photos With His Family by walexGodson(m): 3:43am On Aug 26, 2018
See hin head like hin papa own
Re: Donjazzy Shares Lovely Photos With His Family by OneCorner: 3:58am On Aug 26, 2018
If dem born am well, make he wear that camo come Nigeria. I will personally deal with him.
Or I tell my boys to go pick am troway for guard room for me. Stupid celebrities going against the military law
Re: Donjazzy Shares Lovely Photos With His Family by KingLennon(m): 4:22am On Aug 26, 2018
OneCorner:
If dem born am well, make he wear that camo come Nigeria. I will personally deal with him.
Or I tell my boys to go pick am troway for guard room for me. Stupid celebrities going against the military law
You say?

Re: Donjazzy Shares Lovely Photos With His Family by milemimi93(m): 4:46am On Aug 26, 2018
Bluezy13:

Now that's ambiguous and controversial.

Hope you don't mind defining Happiness, your definition will be helpful.

Happiness means liking what you do..
Re: Donjazzy Shares Lovely Photos With His Family by spycee1: 5:14am On Aug 26, 2018
EARN ₦100,000- ₦140,000 within few weeks
If Mark (the owner of Facebook) is not paying you for your daily activities on Facebook, DEFECT to WAKANDA, make money per seconds and minutes everyday. Just by doing the same thing you have been doing on Facebook,,,forums etc. without getting paid.
Email me @ yungblex@gmail.com to learn more about the business.
Re: Donjazzy Shares Lovely Photos With His Family by Bluezy13(m): 6:39am On Aug 26, 2018
milemimi93:

Happiness means liking what you do..
That's incomplete.
Re: Donjazzy Shares Lovely Photos With His Family by chiommy123(f): 7:05am On Aug 26, 2018
Happy family means everything. There's nothing like seeing your kids doing well for themselves.
Re: Donjazzy Shares Lovely Photos With His Family by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 26, 2018
milemimi93:

Google is your friend.
i concur 101%
Ve met a couple of singles including religious leaders.. They re the most free, happy beign ins in earth.. They can help who ever they want, do whatever they want, and live the way they want without little or no hindrance.

And singles live longer... FACT

The only downside of it is old age syndrome and who is gonna take care of u at ur old age.
But that can be solve if u got money.
It's no way compared to the brouhaha in a relationship or marriage
Re: Donjazzy Shares Lovely Photos With His Family by greatman2810: 2:37pm On Aug 26, 2018
cc lalasticlala
Re: Donjazzy Shares Lovely Photos With His Family by Adalyon(f): 3:20pm On Aug 26, 2018
Been staring at the first picture trying to understand who's hand is on his shoulder undecided
Re: Donjazzy Shares Lovely Photos With His Family by Celebgistz1: 4:25pm On Aug 26, 2018
Adalyon:
Been staring at the first picture trying to understand who's hand is on his shoulder undecided

that's his sister

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive Videos And Photos From Wizkid Made In Lagos Concert / Kim Kardashian Celebrates Her Youngest Daughter As She Turns 1 / Fans Of Nigerian Singer Tiwa Savage Are Going Crazy After The Singer Posted A Pi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.