Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Hallelujah! Join Me To Praise God For His Kindness! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hallelujah! Join Me To Praise God For His Kindness! (815 Views)

Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos / His Kindness – Never Met Him But Pray For Him / Pls Someone Should Help Me Praise God Ooooo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hallelujah! Join Me To Praise God For His Kindness! by psucc(m): 8:48am On Aug 26, 2018
God has been faithful. He added to my family a BBG. It was awesome. And our joy knows no bound.

To Him that is able to do exceedingly great be all glory, praise, majesty, power, adoration and dominion, now and forever more, Amen

9 Likes

Re: Hallelujah! Join Me To Praise God For His Kindness! by zinnydan(f): 8:49am On Aug 26, 2018
Congratulations... The baby will bring blessings and joy to the family

3 Likes

Re: Hallelujah! Join Me To Praise God For His Kindness! by bomasek(m): 9:33am On Aug 26, 2018
O give thanks unto the Lord for he is good,for his mercies endureth for ever

1 Like

Re: Hallelujah! Join Me To Praise God For His Kindness! by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 26, 2018
Congrats

2 Likes

Re: Hallelujah! Join Me To Praise God For His Kindness! by gaby(m): 12:11pm On Aug 26, 2018
Congrats bro...glad tiding tidings may the baby bring you and your entire household.

1 Like

Re: Hallelujah! Join Me To Praise God For His Kindness! by chii8(f): 2:08pm On Aug 26, 2018
Congrats to you jare

1 Like

Re: Hallelujah! Join Me To Praise God For His Kindness! by sisisioge: 2:49pm On Aug 26, 2018
Oluwaseun! Congrats!

May God bless the baby.

1 Like

Re: Hallelujah! Join Me To Praise God For His Kindness! by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 26, 2018
Good news.

Congratulations to you and yours.

Welcome lil princess. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Hallelujah! Join Me To Praise God For His Kindness! by psucc(m): 3:21pm On Aug 26, 2018
Amen

Thank you all for praising God for us. May God bless you all.
zinnydan:
Congratulations... The baby will bring blessings and joy to the family

2 Likes

Re: Hallelujah! Join Me To Praise God For His Kindness! by dannytoe(m): 5:30pm On Aug 26, 2018
congratulations! glory to God!!
Re: Hallelujah! Join Me To Praise God For His Kindness! by missyojo(f): 5:36pm On Aug 26, 2018
Congratulations. Glory be to God
Re: Hallelujah! Join Me To Praise God For His Kindness! by chaarly(m): 1:47am On Aug 27, 2018
Congratulations smiley
Re: Hallelujah! Join Me To Praise God For His Kindness! by psucc(m): 1:59pm On Aug 30, 2018
Thank you all God Bless you

(1) (Reply)

The Purpose Of Child Lock In Cars And How To Activate It / Ladies Pick D Number That Looks Like Him. Guys Pls Stay Outta This Post Pls� / Assistance For Orphan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.