Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,682 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos (30008 Views)

My Wife Poisoned My Food But Thank God I Survived - Nigerian Man Reveals / Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine / Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 01, 2022
Was bored. Couldn't cook because of the busy week and series of church programs. So , I decided to solo out and relax.

First pic, my first meal of the year after which
I set out to have a stonecold ice cream. though the place was crowded. So,, I just settled for some photo shoot.
Thats me radiating the glory of God Almighty.

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 01, 2022
By the time I was done with the photo shoot, I fell hungry again and decided to try another eatery as the first place was getting crowded.
There I had my second meal of the year.

This was tastier than the first. Special jollof they called it. It comes with shredded beef. So tasty.
so this time I had it with assorted meat.
And there I took my ice cream.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by money121(m): 7:44pm On Jan 01, 2022
Seen

3 Likes

Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by ahnie: 7:45pm On Jan 01, 2022
Me just flying Keke and bike today upandan like ASABA Halle berry.

Pls note....to those that would attack me,nor use your negative energy boil my ripe beans
My head nor correct this night o.

Mercychen you're looking beautiful!!!!if to say I be man,na to rush you from behind be the kontos grin.

71 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by 9182736455O1999(m): 7:50pm On Jan 01, 2022
I was at home. just eat, slept and when i woke up. BOOM Night don cover.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by MufasaLion: 7:54pm On Jan 01, 2022
I await the "bash" crew.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 01, 2022
ahnie:
Me just flying Keke and bike today upandan like ASABA Halle berry.

Pls note....to those that would attack me,nor use your negative energy boil my ripe beans
My head nor correct this night o.

Mercychen you're looking beautiful!!!!if to say I be man,na to rush you from behind be the kontos grin.

Wow! See hot chocolate. You be babe ooo... Mehn.. even as you don drop, you're still looking cute!

No worry, very soon, you'll be cruising in your Tesla in Jesus name.

Thanks dear.
Happy new year!!!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by sisisioge: 8:10pm On Jan 01, 2022
grin grin grin

Nicey....happy new year folks. Biko why was the other thread deleted?
Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by ahnie: 8:10pm On Jan 01, 2022
Mercychen:

Wow! See hot chocolate. You be babe ooo... Mehn.. even as you don drop, you're still looking cute!

No worry, very soon, you'll be cruising in your Tesla in Jesus name.

Thanks dear.
Happy new year!!!
Thanks for the Tesla prayers,if buying the Tesla go carry me go meet Jeff bezoz I go buyam,but if not...I rather buy lands cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by ahnie: 8:12pm On Jan 01, 2022
sisisioge:
grin grin grin

Because of my chronic **ahnie you must accept my love advance boyfriend* sensualmouse grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 01, 2022
9182736455O1999:
I was at home.
just eat, slept and when i woke up. BOOM Night don cover.

Buhahahahahaaa.. in fact, that was what I didn't want to happen, reason I just jejely Waka commot for house.

The roads were so deserted.

Thank God, ive enjoyed the cool of the place before families and their battalion started trooping in.

Mehnnn people came out enmass this evening o.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 01, 2022
sisisioge:
grin grin grin

Happy new year. Sisi.

I deleted it. cool.
I didn't like the way they were attacking Annie. It was getting dirty against my wish. So I woke up and my spirit said to delete it.
Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by sisisioge: 8:18pm On Jan 01, 2022
Mercychen:

Happy new year. Sisi.

I deleted it. cool.
I didn't like the way they were attacking Annie. It was getting dirty against my wish. So I woke up and my spirit said to delete it.

One can delete a thread? Pls how? I have some old threads to delete too.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 01, 2022
ahnie:

Thanks for the Tesla prayers,if buying the Tesla go carry me go meet Jeff bezoz I go buyam,but if not...I rather buy lands cheesy cheesy cheesy

Okay now. As you have wished on the first day of the year, so be it unto you dear.
Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by ahnie: 8:19pm On Jan 01, 2022
Mercychen:

Buhahahahahaaa.. in fact, that was what I didn't want to happen, reason I just jejely Waka commot for house.

The roads were so deserted.

Thank God, ive enjoyed the cool of the place before families and their battalion started trooping out.

Mehnnn people came out enmass this evening o.

I ate at a neighbor's house this evening,my first food since morning.
Was busy hustling,I came back planned to rest few minutes but I woke up late only to end up flying bikes and Keke

Food I no even cook sef cheesy cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by sisisioge: 8:20pm On Jan 01, 2022
ahnie:

Because of my chronic **ahnie you must accept my love advance boyfriend* sensualmouse grin grin.

The guy is beyond redemption. Honestly, one need to empathise with the obvious psychos sometimes, something bigger than them must be troubling them. Abi how do one explain his behaviour?

2 Likes

Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by ahnie: 8:22pm On Jan 01, 2022
Mercychen:

Happy new year. Sisi.

I deleted it. cool.

Sweetie I have handled that one....I m not a pushover,the mod made sure he ended with 2021 grin.

Let's just enjoy this thread.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by ahnie: 8:24pm On Jan 01, 2022
sisisioge:

The guy is beyond redemption. Honestly, one need to empathise with the obvious psychos sometimes, something bigger than them must be troubling them. Abi how do one explain his behaviour?
That entity is beyond redemption...the only pastor wey suppose deliver him don die June 5th this year.so he's a lost cause grin grin

1 Like

Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 01, 2022
Happy new year to the person below me

3 Likes

Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by ahnie: 8:26pm On Jan 01, 2022
Mercychen:

Okay now. As you have wished on the first day of the year, so be it unto you dear.
Amen ooo,na to double my hustle go make the prayers work faster.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 01, 2022
ahnie:

Sweetie I have handled that one....I m not a pushover,the mod made sure he ended with 2021 grin.

Let's just enjoy this thread.

Oh... Great! Let him enjoy his ban.

ahnie:

Was busy hustling,I came back planned to rest few minutes but I woke up late only to end up flying bikes and Keke

ahnie:

Ok. Cool. That's the normal thing to do at Christmas and new year ( sharing). Especially if they are nice neighbors.
Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 01, 2022
sisisioge:

One can delete a thread? Pls how? I have some old threads to delete too.

Yeah, you can.
Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by sisisioge: 8:55pm On Jan 01, 2022
Mercychen:

Yeah, you can.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 01, 2022
sisisioge:

Thank you.

Can't do that here. Will get banned for some days.

Maybe, PM. me, let me show you how.
Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by sisisioge: 8:59pm On Jan 01, 2022
Mercychen:

Can't do that here. Will get banned for some days.

Maybe, PM. me, let me show you how.

Wow! Coming up....

Done.
Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 01, 2022
sisisioge:

Wow! Coming up....

Done.

Ok.
Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 01, 2022
Happy new year to u

Looking Good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by Olami90: 4:20am On Jan 02, 2022
Good morning to you all

I really need help of someone that is so skilled in tech to help me track and retrieve my stolen phone.
i have not been comfortable since it was stolen yesterday.
And if anyone here can tag/refer to someone they are sure can help me out on this, I will sincerely appreciate....

#OP, pardon me for using your thread (hopefully you can understand how i feel right now)
Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by Nobody: 5:08am On Jan 02, 2022
Crimpsy:
Happy new year to u

Looking Good

Happy new year dear.
Thanks.
Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by Truvelisback(m): 5:15am On Jan 02, 2022
hmmm, u try sha! Turn make i see something.

8 Likes

Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by Nobody: 5:35am On Jan 02, 2022
Truvelisback:
hmmm, u try sha! Turn make i see something.

Since when did you become like this? I tot you was a pastor?

Abeg shift!
Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by Truvelisback(m): 5:40am On Jan 02, 2022
Mercychen:

Since when did you become like this? I tot you was a pastor?
Abeg shift!
I dey find ur mouth, i just want make u talk, lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Husband Wants Divorce After Taking My Late Husband’s Possessions – Wife / My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person / Feminism: The True Colour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.