Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Where Is The Best Place To Study Petroleum Reservoir Engineering For Masters? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Where Is The Best Place To Study Petroleum Reservoir Engineering For Masters? (6864 Views)

Which Should I Study? Petroleum Engineering Or Electrical Engineering / Reservoir Engineering For Computer Sci And IT Graduate At Heriot Watt University / Is It Advisable To Study Petroleum Engineering As A University 1st Degree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is The Best Place To Study Petroleum Reservoir Engineering For Masters? by iHustle(m): 11:29am On Jun 27, 2010
_
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Study Petroleum Reservoir Engineering For Masters? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 27, 2010
Norway
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Study Petroleum Reservoir Engineering For Masters? by iHustle(m): 12:31pm On Jun 27, 2010
olas2u:

Norway

please give me reasons.
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Study Petroleum Reservoir Engineering For Masters? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 27, 2010
Well depends on what you want for youself,since you want to work after you finnish abroad then scotland will be okay for you,but Norway as excellent education but it diificult to access from people from Nigeria.Because tuitionĀ  is freeĀ  in most schools.But you could go on exchange during your programme and complete it in canada or U.s.masters degree in norway is 2 years as well.

It will be difficult to get a job in norway ,buts its possible,but you may not be happy with the job,you skin will still be a problem in norway.
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Study Petroleum Reservoir Engineering For Masters? by iHustle(m): 1:01pm On Jun 27, 2010
_
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Study Petroleum Reservoir Engineering For Masters? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 27, 2010
Dont get it wrong,they dont discriminate in schools,but there own discrimation is like eye service.You will enjoy schooling and learning,but the job part is what maybe difficult.There is no place like Nigeria if you have the right qualification and job,thats my opinion.
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Study Petroleum Reservoir Engineering For Masters? by iHustle(m): 3:08pm On Jun 27, 2010
OK. thanks for ur response.
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Study Petroleum Reservoir Engineering For Masters? by omivora: 11:20pm On Mar 30, 2012
Dear Friends,
I am having a question about Masters in environmental Technology from University of stavanger-Norway. I want to know about job prospects after completion of course also what is the exact criteria and probability of getting selected for the course.

Thanks In advance

(1) (Reply)

The College That Looks Like A University In Alapere. / Ten Pictures That Were Taken At The Right Time / Can Anyone Please Help With This Primary 5 Quantitative Reasoning Exercise?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.