Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? (58699 Views)

Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? / Is This Chemistry Or Is It Bound To Happen In Marriage/relationship? / I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by Beke2020: 1:52pm On Aug 26, 2018
I am 35 years old with a year old son.

I met my ‘husband’ in 2013 and we started courting in 2014. We got married in 2016 June and got the shock of my life the two months later that my husband was already married with a daughter. I found out I was pregnant, from then on my life has been one long sad story.

The man I loved and trusted deceived me with his family’s conical. They claim he said no one should tell me the truth because he loves me and didn’t want to lose me.

The world believes I am happily married but I live like a single parent. I feel alone and sad because I grew up with a single mother and I saw the emotional and psychological turmoil she went through,I promised myself that I will give my children a better life but this is where I find myself.

Now the liar will not let me be, I want a restraining order against him but my family says the marriage should just be annulled traditionally so am free but I should allow him come around because of his son.
What should I do?

I want to move on and erase him from my life,that way I can be healed.

NB.. I just found out he has a second child with his first wife so the ‘I don’t want to lose you’ does not hold water.

My strength is failing me, am in a mess. I was a good girl, I kept myself and now this

https://livelystones.com.ng/i-was-a-good-girl-but-why-did-god-allow-this-to-happen-to-me/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by donbachi(m): 2:28pm On Aug 26, 2018
Learn to study a person,everything about them before you love...one mistake alot of people makes.is,they love first before studing the person...sorry for your pain.

159 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by soundforce: 2:46pm On Aug 26, 2018
PLEASE, DON'T BLAME GOD for your misfortune.
If you couldn't do all the findings from 2013-2016, it's all your fault cos you were carried away by fantasies n fairy takes.you made the decisions n not GOD.

190 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by SouthendOnSea(m): 3:06pm On Aug 26, 2018
1 Thessalonians 5:21
Re: I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by Supreme01: 4:14pm On Aug 26, 2018
Fear of not marring on time brought u into this mess.

there is hope for you believe in.
sorry.

19 Likes

Re: I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by Beke2020: 4:25pm On Aug 26, 2018
cool
Re: I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by Airforce1(m): 4:28pm On Aug 26, 2018
Some men sef

1 Like

Re: I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by Martinez19(m): 5:16pm On Aug 26, 2018
soundforce:
PLEASE, DON'T BLAME GOD for your misfortune.
If you couldn't do all the findings from 2013-2016, it's all your fault cos you were carried away by fantasies n fairy takes.you made the decisions n not GOD.
lol. Might defender of god. Would have cost god much to minister to her or show her a vision concerning the man? Let me hear your excuse. Mtewwww.

16 Likes

Re: I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by Avoidsexxx(m): 5:39pm On Aug 26, 2018
Martinez19:
lol. Might defender of god. Would have cost god much to minister to her or show her a vision concerning the man? Let me hear your excuse. Mtewwww.
running away from the truths and facts helps not.

18 Likes

Re: I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by ecstasy357(m): 5:46pm On Aug 26, 2018
Beke2020:

Dear Jzhane,

Please hide my identity. I am 35 years old with a year old son.
I met my ‘husband’ in 2013 and we started courting in 2014. We got married in 2016 June and got the shock of my life the two months later that my husband was already married with a daughter. I found out I was pregnant, from then on my life has been one long sad story.
The man I loved and trusted deceived me with his family’s conical. They claim he......more

https://livelystones.com.ng/i-was-a-good-girl-but-why-did-god-allow-this-to-happen-to-me/

OK o.....

You got married to a man that has a family. OK....d whole family decided to lie bout their son/brother marriage.

During courtship, you met his friends and none of them brought up his other life for a whole 3 years. OK...no p

You courted him for 3 years, and he managed to keep his wife and child a secret from u. OK o...

His wife did not hear about your introduction, traditional marriage and church wedding? Maybe his wife was in on the whole conspiracy.

Wait lemme gather all d children in my compound, them go dey interested in this story.

It seems you're a Christian, let me advice you as one. You are not the first wife, you are the other woman. Go on your knees and ask for forgiveness. Leave the marriage and ask God to lead everyone of your step.
It seems you didn't talk to God about this marriage. Anyway, what do I know?

108 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by BolajiBillion(m): 5:59pm On Aug 26, 2018
I keep saying this, detach emotions & be friends with someone first,before getting into anything serious with him or her. Yes you will never know everything about them, but u will surely know some extremely important things you need to know about them.

As much as I would hate to blame you, believe me, you dug 50% of this heart breaking hole you've found yourself in and your deceitful husband and family dug the remaining 50.

A girl and her whole family hid from my friend that their daughter had a son for almost a year before he now finally found out. And he was about proposing to the girl before he chose to snoop around first then the bubble busted. He asked the girl why she didn't tell him, the girl said she was waiting for the right time. You can imagine that...

So my dear, what has happened has happened and I'm about to tell you one of the hardest things to do on this matter, which is to get closer to God, find a place in your heart and forgive the man and his family for deceiving you, dust yourself and move on and find yourself a husband cos marriage on the ground of deceit is no marriage.

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by Mankosi: 6:14pm On Aug 26, 2018
Ok
Re: I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by brodalikeme(m): 8:32pm On Aug 26, 2018
Kpele, I honestly sympathize with you but this is not the end of your life. It’s too late to start the blame game but you should have known better, no matter how much he covered his tracks, the signs were there.

Dust yourself up and start a new life. There is restoration of lost things. Never you get angry at God and run from Him, He still remains the only one that can fix you.
Make up your mind to take the right steps hence forth and a few years down the line, you will be thankful you did. I have loads of example of ladies with similar issues who got up to the challenge and are now living amazing life.

Stay strong and God bless you!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by soundforce: 6:54am On Aug 27, 2018
Avoidsexxx:
running away from the truths and facts helps not.
Thanks for your response to MARTINEZ 29.

4 Likes

Re: I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by soundforce: 7:09am On Aug 27, 2018
Martinez19:

Boy, try to learn at times. It's not a must to always type even when you are not clear about the topic. It easily betrays your level of ignorance. Fine brains on the thread answered you already.

8 Likes

Re: I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by Martinez19(m): 7:18am On Aug 27, 2018
soundforce:

Boy, try to learn at times. It's not a must to always type even when you are not clear about the topic. It easily betrays your level of ignorance. Fine brains on the thread answered you already.
SMH.

1 Like

Re: I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by Samuelgr8: 10:27pm On Aug 27, 2018
Gbam!
olumoyebo1988:
1 Thessalonians 5:21

1 Like

Re: I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by OboOlora(f): 10:20pm On Aug 30, 2018
Mschewww tales by moonlight

Re: I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by SEONaijaExpert: 10:20pm On Aug 30, 2018
Some stories are just created to keep us talking.

8 Likes

Re: I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 30, 2018
I'm pretty sure when you were dating, you saw and ignored all the signs.

Talk to him and hear him out. We all make mistakes. You should make all your decisions putting your child first.

The truth is that he still loves you as do you, him. Show that you're a strong woman and be with him.

You see a deja vu from your mother's experience. You have the power to change that. Heal with him no matter how difficult it seems.

Have an intervention for the husband and have everyone speak so you understand what you're dealing with.

You will heal. Would you rather heal in pain and regret or with your husband and child in complete understanding. Everything works out for good if we make the right decisions.

5 Likes

Re: I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by soberdrunk(m): 10:21pm On Aug 30, 2018
You will read some people's problem and to flog them kpankere' will just be "hungrying" you don't have terminal disease, you are not owing landlord, you don't have debt in millions, hunger is not sharing the same house with you, just because the man you married donated sperm somewhere you are now doing as if world wants to end, aunty you better give yourself brain!! angry

11 Likes

Re: I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by N0favors: 10:22pm On Aug 30, 2018
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by hurify147(f): 10:23pm On Aug 30, 2018
nah money make you rush am... after he drilled and browse your website. you're here given excuses. u don become 2nd madam. in your next life, try and study men wella b4 you fall for dem..

Beke2020:

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by Nightmareo07: 10:24pm On Aug 30, 2018
Gist!
Re: I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 30, 2018
Sometimes it's not really easy
Re: I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 30, 2018
Lalasticlala please stop. moving fake stories to front page. All stories by this OP are fake.

2 Likes

Re: I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by ladyF(f): 10:25pm On Aug 30, 2018
My problem now is where to find bitcoin to buy... cry

Check my signature if you have, and trust me, I give good rates. kiss
Re: I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 30, 2018
[s]
OboOlora:
Mschewww tales by moonlight
[/s]ashi Kobo Kobo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) / Money Marriage Practice In Cross River State Where Girls Are Sold To Elderly Men / Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.