Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,212 members, 7,818,721 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? (1021 Views)

Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? / Is This Chemistry Or Is It Bound To Happen In Marriage/relationship? / I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by Beke2020: 7:00pm On Aug 26, 2018
Dear Jzhane,

Please hide my identity. I am 35 years old with a year old son.
I met my ‘husband’ in 2013 and we started courting in 2014. We got married in 2016 June and got the shock of my life the two months later that my husband was already married with a daughter. I found out I was pregnant, from then on my life has been one long sad story.
The man I loved and trusted deceived me with his family’s conical. They claim he......more

https://livelystones.com.ng/i-was-a-good-girl-but-why-did-god-allow-this-to-happen-to-me/

1 Like

Re: I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:14pm On Aug 26, 2018
bwaaaaah! if a woman knows and marry a man for 3 long years, but dont know he is already married with a kid, then i am afraid to tell you that you are DUMB, and should solely blame yourself for what is happening to you....

but more importantly, if you think we will click on that BS link, then you are even DUMBER

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by Beke2020: 10:29pm On Aug 26, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy
MrBrownJay1:
bwaaaaah! if a woman knows and marry a man for 3 long years, but dont know he is already married with a kid, then i am afraid to tell you that you are DUMB, and should solely blame yourself for what is happening to you....

but more importantly, if you think we will click on that BS link, then you are even DUMBER
Re: I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by Skyken99(m): 6:13am On Aug 27, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

And whoever thinks that u r nt making sense is [b] DUMBEST[]/b

1 Like

Re: I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by Beke2020: 6:29pm On Aug 27, 2018
shocked
Skyken99:

And whoever thinks that u r nt making sense is [b] DUMBEST[]/b

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me Celebrate Christmas For My Kids :-( / Pls I Need To Talk To A Psychologist, I'm Suicidal. / I Can't Believe I Was Born Without My Permission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.