Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,778 members, 7,831,498 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Femi Otedola, Aliko Dangote Attends Tony Elumelu Mother's 90th Birthday Party - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Otedola, Aliko Dangote Attends Tony Elumelu Mother's 90th Birthday Party (1365 Views)

Wizkid Attends Tony Elumelu's Daughter Graduation In London / Dj Cuppy's Grandma Celebrates Her 90th Birthday In Grand Style / Aliko Dangote At DJ Cuppy's 25th Birthday Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Otedola, Aliko Dangote Attends Tony Elumelu Mother's 90th Birthday Party by GistMore: 5:39pm On Aug 26, 2018
GISTMORE.COM

Billionaire femi Otedola, aliko dangote attends tony elumelu mother's 90th birthday celebration. He wrote;

It was a great privilege to honour and celebrate our mother Chief Mrs S.N. Elumelu, on the occasion of her 90th birthday yesterday with our friends and well wishers. Mama is the foundation of who and what we are in business, as wives and husbands and as parents. Mama taught us the importance of legacy and of the integral role of women to the development of Africa. I celebrated her yesterday with my friends and family but I celebrate her every single day in everything I do. Happy birthday mama. I pray that we will have the opportunity to celebrate many more years with you! #TOEWay #Africapitalism #SN90 #SNat90 #SNEat90 #sne90 #sunday #sundayfunday #mother #birthday #hbd #grandma

Source - http://gistmore.com/femi-otedola-aliko-dangote-attends-tony-elumelu-mothers-90th-birthday-party-pics

Re: Femi Otedola, Aliko Dangote Attends Tony Elumelu Mother's 90th Birthday Party by GistMore: 5:39pm On Aug 26, 2018

Re: Femi Otedola, Aliko Dangote Attends Tony Elumelu Mother's 90th Birthday Party by GistMore: 5:39pm On Aug 26, 2018
Re: Femi Otedola, Aliko Dangote Attends Tony Elumelu Mother's 90th Birthday Party by Avoidsexxx(m): 5:44pm On Aug 26, 2018
lovely ! mothers are the real fathers(personal opinion)

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola, Aliko Dangote Attends Tony Elumelu Mother's 90th Birthday Party by DTBCLICKS(m): 5:49pm On Aug 26, 2018
billionaire in the making
if we no make money wetin we gain
Re: Femi Otedola, Aliko Dangote Attends Tony Elumelu Mother's 90th Birthday Party by tolugar: 5:52pm On Aug 26, 2018
They are rich and famous and they live long too

What else do you seek for.

God pick my calls
Re: Femi Otedola, Aliko Dangote Attends Tony Elumelu Mother's 90th Birthday Party by LuciferKristi: 5:52pm On Aug 26, 2018
She killed her husband long ago so she can take over her son's wealth alone after all the poor man's sufferings on this earth.

Wicked feminist.

I hate all her pictures sef. angry

I wish I was there, I would have strangled her.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola, Aliko Dangote Attends Tony Elumelu Mother's 90th Birthday Party by Tolexander: 6:07pm On Aug 26, 2018
LuciferKristi:

She killed her husband long ago so she can take over her son's wealth alone after all the poor man's sufferings on this earth.

Wicked feminist.

I hate all her pictures sef. angry

I wish I was there, I would have strangled her.
You must have taken kaikai as holy communion in church today.

(1) (Reply)

Search For The Face Of CLUB COLONY Abuja Begins Soon! / Africans In Sub Sahara Africa Are 100% Bloodline DNA Of True Man- No Ape DNA / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.