Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,721 members, 7,955,699 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:14 PM

What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? (8045 Views)

5 Great Features You Miss As A Guest On Nairaland / Who Will You Miss If He/she Leaves Nairaland? / Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by aspabay(m): 9:58pm On Oct 02, 2011
Just thinking if there is anything to miss should I leave Nigeria today.
I'll definately miss living in Lagos.
Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by Dyt(f): 10:06pm On Oct 02, 2011
D rd side akara n brd early in d mornin
Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by wellmax(m): 7:00am On Oct 03, 2011
I would miss boko haram's threats. Lol
Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by wellmax(m): 7:03am On Oct 03, 2011
But seriously I'll miss Gala and Lacasera.
Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by 2ks(m): 7:23am On Oct 03, 2011
I will miss the simplicity of our culture and the togetherness.nothing else
Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by abbeyfel: 7:57am On Oct 03, 2011
I'll miss d freedom,
Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by Tosinville(m): 9:32am On Oct 03, 2011
Nice question, my family.
Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by bekay911(f): 11:51am On Oct 03, 2011
wellmax:

I would miss boko haram's threats. Lol
God blees u
Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by bekay911(f): 11:54am On Oct 03, 2011
Akara n bread wit pap, beans and dodo, draw soup and semo, moi moi, zobo grin
Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by iice(f): 4:13am On Oct 04, 2011
Only food.
Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by Malila: 9:22am On Oct 04, 2011
It depends on where you'll be going
Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by Damysa(f): 9:36am On Oct 04, 2011
If I will be going to a better place, I will miss my family, Nigerian food and the freedom to do whatever I like
Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by Texther(m): 9:41am On Oct 04, 2011
nothing so far Im not going 4ever
Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by shollymata(m): 9:43am On Oct 04, 2011
Well i live in the states and there's not much i miss but the people i have had a relationship with be it family or friends. The food over here is even more in terms of variety and delicacy. I have left the rotation of eba, amala, semo, fufu and rice. The only problem i have is ther fear of returning to my country. How i wish things were a lot different.
Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by norrisman: 9:44am On Oct 04, 2011
I miss real suya
Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by SHABZ: 9:45am On Oct 04, 2011
ill miss the food n the traffic jam at oshodi-apapa express way
Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 04, 2011
Would miss Biking aka (Okada) Fastest way to get to ur destination, Also the fastest route to death.  grin
Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by NotNairalandi(m): 9:47am On Oct 04, 2011
i will miss upNEPAAAAA, chei, !

Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by Texther(m): 9:48am On Oct 04, 2011
Dyt:

D rd side akara n brd early in d mornin

bekay911:

Akara n bread wit pap, beans and dodo, draw soup and semo, moi moi, zobo grin
u guys cant be serious!!! Of all d goodies in naija?
Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by Texther(m): 9:57am On Oct 04, 2011
our dull president (GEJ)
Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by juman(m): 10:03am On Oct 04, 2011
I will miss listening to our local radio station.
Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by Kesmakveli(m): 10:15am On Oct 04, 2011
As for me, ,i will miss our useless Nigerian police a.k.a #20 tax collectorz, i will miss my gud friends & lastly african dishes.
Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 10:19am On Oct 04, 2011
I will miss some my spiritual mentors and some pastor i love.
i will miss my close friends.
I wi miss amala with ewedu soup.
I wi miss eko(solid pap)with efo(vegetable)
i will miss the beautiful nature of nigeria,talk about the natural vegetation like the green trees,flowing rivers,water fall,the green bush,d way the sun set,
our culture,talk about the beautifull culture of yoruba.igbo.hausa .the attire of the various ethnic group.talk about the aso oke,ofi,agada,the dancing step of this various ethnic group.common NIGERIA IS GREAT.NIgeria is rich.GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by TenKobo1: 10:20am On Oct 04, 2011
Will miss seeing armed uniformed men on the street, beating up defenceless civillians.
Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by 1forall: 10:23am On Oct 04, 2011
Definitely the food tongue
Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by femmy2010(m): 10:27am On Oct 04, 2011
I would miss my home.
Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by llbhuds: 10:34am On Oct 04, 2011
the way we shout and rain abuses at each other in naija
e.g

ABI OTI YA WERE NI?
ABI OFE JE KIN LA INA NI ETI EE ?
ABI WERE NI IYA E NI?
ABI OLORI BURUKU NI EE NI?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by babaowo: 10:40am On Oct 04, 2011
@dyt n bk911, so nah akara n bread make u girls fat like that lol
Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by davmor(m): 10:41am On Oct 04, 2011
I will definitely miss frustration and uncertainty as well as misconceptions.
Oh! its all around me here, wish to move out.
Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by daywatcher: 10:45am On Oct 04, 2011
What if you moved to Thamesmead/Woolwich or Peckham in London?
Re: What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? by babaowo: 10:46am On Oct 04, 2011
well for i dey always mis,lagos traffic,pot holes,electricity failure,d area boys display,mechanics scams,my compound,different types of birds flying arounds and many more sha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8 Rare Flowers That Look Nothing Like Flowers (PICTURES) / Top 10 Richest Lawyers In Nigeria - Law Repository Nigeria / Solve This Word Problem And Get A Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.