Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,147 members, 7,811,239 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Not Invested Money Into Any Business, Yet I'm Blessed" - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Not Invested Money Into Any Business, Yet I'm Blessed" (38199 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion / Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs / Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Not Invested Money Into Any Business, Yet I'm Blessed" by tonio2wo: 9:25pm On Aug 26, 2018
HigherEd:

"The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose. An evil soul producing holy witness is like a villain with a smiling cheek, A goodly apple rotten at the heart.

O, what a goodly outside falsehood hath!"

William Shakespeare

He only cited a quote from d bible. He did not explain further. It's left for you to interpret the meaning that best suits you.

The guilty runs when no one pursue

5 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Not Invested Money Into Any Business, Yet I'm Blessed" by RealityShot: 9:26pm On Aug 26, 2018
bankylan:

So many idiots on nairaland!!!
is that what "papa" thought you? Or did Jesus teach you that?
Please mind your speech O! Before you disgrace what you are trying to protect.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Not Invested Money Into Any Business, Yet I'm Blessed" by author1(m): 9:27pm On Aug 26, 2018
Infocitadel:
and who told you those are his businesses. for your information, they are 100% church property,. not oyedepo's
bros and u sure sey u no eat sometin wey dey affect brain?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Not Invested Money Into Any Business, Yet I'm Blessed" by tayo360(m): 9:27pm On Aug 26, 2018
And Jesus said thou who live by sword shall die by sword and the fucking carpenter son die by nail on da crossì

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Not Invested Money Into Any Business, Yet I'm Blessed" by tonio2wo: 9:27pm On Aug 26, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Hateful souls will always look for what to say to satisfy their destructive tendencies.
The man has proven that he isn't running businesses but fulfilling God's purpose for his life.

What is covenant university and the other one he owns? charity organizations?

5 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Not Invested Money Into Any Business, Yet I'm Blessed" by bigcasava1(m): 9:28pm On Aug 26, 2018
Dalam0n:
You haven't invested any money because you lie to people and they give you money. Why else will you invest money into any business when you already have a thriving business of selling snake oil?
what stop u 4rm doing same? i know he has done alot of damage in ur occultic kingdom

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Not Invested Money Into Any Business, Yet I'm Blessed" by biggie73(m): 9:28pm On Aug 26, 2018
Is churching not an investment?

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Not Invested Money Into Any Business, Yet I'm Blessed" by tonio2wo: 9:32pm On Aug 26, 2018
stagger:

In 2008, Bishop sent all the car gifts he was given to various church branches to be auctioned to members. I personally know 2 people who benefitted, buying multi-million naira cars for less than half a million.

The gifts he receives alone can pay off half of Nigeria's budget. There is also talk that he has an oil well. Perhaps Leke Beechroft can help us out here.

He is not on your level.

So the oil well is also a charity organization?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Not Invested Money Into Any Business, Yet I'm Blessed" by nattyGENT: 9:32pm On Aug 26, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Hateful souls will always look for what to say to satisfy their destructive tendencies.
The man has proven that he isn't running businesses but fulfilling God's purpose for his life.
he should have just shut his gutter. Why didnt he run an evangelization outfit like Jehovah's witnesses without tithes collection and offerings let's see how far he would've gone. Men milking vulnerable men since the departure of REAL missionaries Africa. May be he is high on cocaine

9 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Not Invested Money Into Any Business, Yet I'm Blessed" by Davidamilare: 9:33pm On Aug 26, 2018
When u open schools all round d states with tithes money yet pupils are high school fees.....imagine kingdom heritage quarry road, Abeokuta. Primary 2 are to pay 52,000 naira as school fees even without text book or note book..... God will judge all ds fake pastors wink undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Not Invested Money Into Any Business, Yet I'm Blessed" by semyman: 9:34pm On Aug 26, 2018
Stealing from the poor and you call that blessing?

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Not Invested Money Into Any Business, Yet I'm Blessed" by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 26, 2018
HigherEd:

One Jet. And a jet is just a vehicle for transportation. If getting a perspnal car isn't wrong then getting a personal plane isn't wrong.

Universities are not investments but a ministry. Oyedepo is smarter than pouring money into schools for the purpose of profit... He used 30 billion naira to build landmark. That money is capable of building 9 big factories that can generate him and his family cool cash for life. How many real business men do you see investing in university building? Dangote? Otedola? Elumelu? Adenuga?

"But when the Pharisees heard this, they said, “It is only by Beelzebul, the prince of demons, that this fellow(Jesus) drives out demons.” - Mathew 12:24

which 9 useless factories are u talking about?

Con Men.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Not Invested Money Into Any Business, Yet I'm Blessed" by blackaxe78: 9:35pm On Aug 26, 2018
LharryVee:

Says the sole-owner of 2 universities, 2/3 private jets, countless houses and richest pastor in Africa... Religious-minded fellows where hath thy brain?

Trust me, this people you asking don't have working brains again. Zombies they are

6 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Not Invested Money Into Any Business, Yet I'm Blessed" by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 26, 2018
CodeTemplar:

Con Men.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Not Invested Money Into Any Business, Yet I'm Blessed" by Adakintroy: 9:37pm On Aug 26, 2018
Nigeria is a pretty messes up country unfortunately very few can see it. If not for tribalism this one won't be talking.

Have you notice that all of the top God's general in Nigeria are predominately from a single tribe? With exemption to Chris oyakihilome.

We are talking. Oyedepo, kumuyi, adepoye, adefarasi. T.b joshua., Daniel olukoya, ashimolowo mathew. Adeyemi sam..etc.

Now don't get me wrong. You can be a pastor and grow. But there is a glass top you can get above.

How come God keep calling only one tribe like this? Abi they are the real jews.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Not Invested Money Into Any Business, Yet I'm Blessed" by tonio2wo: 9:38pm On Aug 26, 2018
CodeTemplar:
May hearsay not mislead you into fire.

In 2006, NUC Prof Okebukola of NUC put the cost training one student of UI, Microbiology at N400,000. Now Covenant Uni was charging N250,000 then but had far better learning conditions and equipments so I know Covenant isn't a immediate profit oriented venture.

Also if if was a business as you said, the schools won't be investing billions in science faculties when they can admit many more students into faculties with far lesser expenditure.

FYI, Covenant isn't the most expensive or even the in the first 4 most expensive but ranks best in facility. That tell you something about the profitability of the school.

^^^

I am only asking a question o! Is running a school business or not??

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Not Invested Money Into Any Business, Yet I'm Blessed" by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 26, 2018
Omg shocked

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Not Invested Money Into Any Business, Yet I'm Blessed" by teejona(m): 9:38pm On Aug 26, 2018
HigherEd:
"I have discovered that men who make outstanding impact in their generation are men of purpose. You too must become a man of purpose to become a man of accomplishment. You are not every man, you are just one man. That means one thing is sufficient for you to pursue. So, give it all you've got, and you will get all it contains.

I am doing only one thing in the world, and that is what He has sent me to do. I have not invested money into any form of business, yet i am blessed as i pursue my goal. Show me a man with a goal and i would show you a goal getter in the making." - Bishop Oyedepo

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=311421569624959&id=226796954754088

This one na lazy citizen....indeed Mr President is right

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Not Invested Money Into Any Business, Yet I'm Blessed" by HashtagMoniker(m): 9:40pm On Aug 26, 2018
cheesy
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Not Invested Money Into Any Business, Yet I'm Blessed" by castrokins(m): 9:45pm On Aug 26, 2018
Well It's Easy. I Was In One Of Their Branches Today. The Resident Pastor Announced That Papa's Birthday Is Coming Up And So Members Should Pledge Seeds Towards It. That The Branch Is Looking Forward To Sending At Least N1m Birthday Seed To Papa. Now You Do The Maths. If All The Branches Worldwide Sends In N1m At The Very Least, What Exactly Is He Doing With Business?

9 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Not Invested Money Into Any Business, Yet I'm Blessed" by ipobarecriminals: 9:46pm On Aug 26, 2018
blackaxe78:

You can't deceive me. I maintain a facility in that church you see. Those paupers you are sleeping in the field have their life's changed and every year they grow in numbers in what you call Shiloh.

You cant brainwash me. I see hungry people waiting on faith. Having their bath in roofing sheet sheds
u are d one deceiving urself..U see people bath in roofing sheet sheds "Where do u expect all the multitudes there to bath, Bishop house?Only a poor man complain
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Not Invested Money Into Any Business, Yet I'm Blessed" by semyman: 9:47pm On Aug 26, 2018
Creemeennals claiming blessings, by who? Return Atewe loot of 35m you got, even if the sheeples can be left to perish without pants to honor your demand

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Not Invested Money Into Any Business, Yet I'm Blessed" by omoyahaya(m): 9:51pm On Aug 26, 2018
CodeTemplar:
God purpose....... including 10% ��

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Not Invested Money Into Any Business, Yet I'm Blessed" by HigherEd: 9:52pm On Aug 26, 2018
tonio2wo:

He only cited a quote from d bible. He did not explain further. It's left for you to interpret the meaning that best suits you.

The guilty runs when no one pursue
I also cited a quote from Shakesphere's book. I didn't explain further.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Not Invested Money Into Any Business, Yet I'm Blessed" by blackaxe78: 9:53pm On Aug 26, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
u are d one deceiving urself..U see people bath in roofing sheet sheds "Where do u expect all the multitudes there to bath, Bishop house?Only a poor man complain

Hello, this are people I see yearly, it tells alot about their quality of life at present and you still find them there in coming year.

The rich and average ones get hotels and come for service, some even keep engines running and sleep well beside their vehicles.its the poor ones you find at every corner sleeping on the fields, under canopy, shades and you ask yourself, "All for what". I just light a cigarette and pity look at them with pity. If am allowed to share 200naira, their will pandemonium in the premises

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Not Invested Money Into Any Business, Yet I'm Blessed" by Freh(m): 9:55pm On Aug 26, 2018
CodeTemplar:

How, because of what he said?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Not Invested Money Into Any Business, Yet I'm Blessed" by ajani2311: 9:55pm On Aug 26, 2018
What is business?
Business is the activity of making one's living or making money by rendering services, producing, buying and selling products
carrying on an activity that earns someone profit is doing business.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Not Invested Money Into Any Business, Yet I'm Blessed" by bossrillboss: 10:03pm On Aug 26, 2018
Akpacha:
The universities and shilon is what?
...night clubs nd owambe partys na

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Not Invested Money Into Any Business, Yet I'm Blessed" by SmilingMary(m): 10:03pm On Aug 26, 2018
This one weak me reach bone. The income generated form landmark, covenant, Kingdom Heritage and others are channeled back into society, I guess. Abi there's another name given to such enterprise? Don't get me started with the "business of God", the Church. If someone keeps consuming all that comes out from these so-called men of God en,

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Not Invested Money Into Any Business, Yet I'm Blessed" by XaviDayo(m): 10:04pm On Aug 26, 2018
Dalam0n:
You haven't invested any money because you lie to people and they give you money. Why else will you invest money into any business when you already have a thriving business of selling snake oil?

Snake kwa? Oh boy....u wicked
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Not Invested Money Into Any Business, Yet I'm Blessed" by mickeymimi: 10:06pm On Aug 26, 2018
Oh well.......the pastor is a millionaire .....and his children has got a lot to inherit from him ......I bet some pple will be waiting for miracle and not bother to find job.

but I will encourage pple to go and work or invest in a business sha...and keep praying.

God said I will bless the work .(not money) of thine hands (what you do for a living businesses , trade) ..........and the fruit of thy labour ( earnings ).........

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Not Invested Money Into Any Business, Yet I'm Blessed" by fayruka(m): 10:06pm On Aug 26, 2018
who is this brainwashed person wey type dis thing na.? u say wetin! Covenant, Landmark and d under construction universities plus 3private jets, one luxurious helicopter na ministry not investments abi? Even u urself, u b his investment

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor Gives Church Members Beer During Deliverance (Photos) / Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates / Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.