Stats: 3,165,223 members, 7,860,423 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:50 AM

Ex-Enyimba Vs Ex-Super Eagles Players At Enyimba Aba Stadium - 1 - 0 - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ex-Enyimba Vs Ex-Super Eagles Players At Enyimba Aba Stadium - 1 - 0 (33726 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu: "Gernot Rohr Is Not A Good Coach, I Turned Him Down At Enyimba" / Enyimba FC Vs Raja Casablanca: Ikpeazu, Siasia & Pinnick At Enyimba Stadium Aba / 1998 Super Eagles Vs Ex-enyimba Players This Weekend In Aba (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ex-Enyimba Vs Ex-Super Eagles Players At Enyimba Aba Stadium - 1 - 0 by goshen26: 10:03pm On Aug 26, 2018
Abia state, where you easily know vehicles coming from there by muddy tyre

Re: Ex-Enyimba Vs Ex-Super Eagles Players At Enyimba Aba Stadium - 1 - 0 by Redman44(m): 10:06pm On Aug 26, 2018
When you read news online about Nigeria, you will think everyone has gotten a visa and have jetted out of the country.

Omo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy See Crowd smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

I congratulate the people of Abia State state though. Kudos to Governor, Ikpeazu. At least, he is doing his best.

Re: Ex-Enyimba Vs Ex-Super Eagles Players At Enyimba Aba Stadium - 1 - 0 by Ponponkon: 10:07pm On Aug 26, 2018
krendo:
Abia fall my hand

No be person build that stadium for Akwa Ibom?
That person do 8 years yet Abia has the best turf in Africa 5% artificial 95% natural exactly what you sent at Anfield Liverpool, England. And yes Abia has plans to site 54,000 capacity stadium in Ogborhill area of Aba. Don't rush the candy it will surely get to you boy

Re: Ex-Enyimba Vs Ex-Super Eagles Players At Enyimba Aba Stadium - 1 - 0 by olasco2035: 10:11pm On Aug 26, 2018
I see nothing special here. the stadium is too overrated
Re: Ex-Enyimba Vs Ex-Super Eagles Players At Enyimba Aba Stadium - 1 - 0 by TheAngry1: 10:11pm On Aug 26, 2018
zuma4k:
Ikpeazu doing Amazing works in Abia. I have no idea what this nigga is talking about... Anyway, Ikpeazu is doing quite an Amazing job in Abia, kudos to him.

Nne gi na nna gi, Niggers!!!

Re: Ex-Enyimba Vs Ex-Super Eagles Players At Enyimba Aba Stadium - 1 - 0 by oluwasegun007(m): 10:13pm On Aug 26, 2018
N
Re: Ex-Enyimba Vs Ex-Super Eagles Players At Enyimba Aba Stadium - 1 - 0 by Ponponkon: 10:22pm On Aug 26, 2018
olasco2035:
I see nothing special here. the stadium is too overrated
Mek we manage am like that, if you volunteer to build Man United like stadium we go appreciate you kwa
Re: Ex-Enyimba Vs Ex-Super Eagles Players At Enyimba Aba Stadium - 1 - 0 by Johnsown1(m): 10:23pm On Aug 26, 2018
Ponponkon:
Rented crowd I heard he paid everyone that came to stadium today 40,000 cash

And you gullibly believed it 40k each, your village people must doing some spiritual manipulations in your careers

Re: Ex-Enyimba Vs Ex-Super Eagles Players At Enyimba Aba Stadium - 1 - 0 by kettykings: 10:24pm On Aug 26, 2018
Anyansi Agwu has really tried , it is time to relaunch Enyimba FC , build a world class stadium and commence making real money through endorsements , sale of TV rights , Adverts , Enyimba FC by now should be the richest in Africa . why cant these folks outsource the marketing aspect of this great club to a real brand expert ? must we continue being a local football club ?

Abia State needs a brand and marketing expert to take the football and leather products like shoes , bags , belts to the next level

Re: Ex-Enyimba Vs Ex-Super Eagles Players At Enyimba Aba Stadium - 1 - 0 by LadySarah: 10:30pm On Aug 26, 2018
Ponponkon:
Mek we manage am like that, if you volunteer to build Man United like stadium we go appreciate you kwa

Tell your gov that has done so much to commence construction on The totality of Ngwa rd and ama mmon axis.Those areas are in a very bad state.

Let him not come and use it for 2019 election . cool

Re: Ex-Enyimba Vs Ex-Super Eagles Players At Enyimba Aba Stadium - 1 - 0 by Ponponkon: 10:31pm On Aug 26, 2018
Johnsown1:

And you gullibly believed it 40k each, your village people must doing some spiritual manipulations in your careers
The joke is on you.
Ladies and gentlemen this one no do literature for school o, ana akpo ya sacasim,satire onye hippie
Re: Ex-Enyimba Vs Ex-Super Eagles Players At Enyimba Aba Stadium - 1 - 0 by iAlex(m): 10:36pm On Aug 26, 2018
Omo outside the stadium no be here o.
Re: Ex-Enyimba Vs Ex-Super Eagles Players At Enyimba Aba Stadium - 1 - 0 by Ponponkon: 10:36pm On Aug 26, 2018
LadySarah:

Tell your gov that has done so much to commence construction on The totality of Ngwa rd and ama mmon axis.Those areas are in a very bad state.

Let him not come and use it for 2019 election . cool
NDDC is handling Ohanku road the governor cannot trow out federal government if not he would have done the road since. Ibadan and ibere had been fixed by Ikpeazu, please he is going to start work from Ajali road axis and connect council. Ewela iwe to fix Aba is not a day job I'm sure you know
Re: Ex-Enyimba Vs Ex-Super Eagles Players At Enyimba Aba Stadium - 1 - 0 by LadySarah: 10:42pm On Aug 26, 2018
Ponponkon:
NDDC is handling Ohanku road the governor cannot trow out federal government if not he would have done the road since. Ibadan and ibere had been fixed by Ikpeazu, please he is going to start work from Ajali road axis and connect council. Ewela iwe to fix Aba is not a day job I'm sure you know

Exactly Ajali road axis ,okezie,item rd,Aja rd.there and its a herculean task to connect there.I want to be proud of my home state for once.Jisike sha

Meanwhile ,how can I get to the gov. I have a proposal for him that will restore Aba...

This was Ngwa rd by east last week

Re: Ex-Enyimba Vs Ex-Super Eagles Players At Enyimba Aba Stadium - 1 - 0 by nwadiuko1(m): 10:45pm On Aug 26, 2018
TheAngry1:
Crowd control=0! As usual, we cannot organise a simple exhibition game. I once pleaded that the Eagles should play there, but with what I have seen, mba! How do you throng the pitch like uncontrolled primates? That pitch is partly natural, that is how the destruction starts? wetin be our problem sef?
95% synthetic bro

Re: Ex-Enyimba Vs Ex-Super Eagles Players At Enyimba Aba Stadium - 1 - 0 by dvkot(m): 10:47pm On Aug 26, 2018
still no good road

Re: Ex-Enyimba Vs Ex-Super Eagles Players At Enyimba Aba Stadium - 1 - 0 by castrokins(m): 10:47pm On Aug 26, 2018
Flood Light Still Orthodox

Re: Ex-Enyimba Vs Ex-Super Eagles Players At Enyimba Aba Stadium - 1 - 0 by Triniti(m): 10:50pm On Aug 26, 2018
Dunno why we enjoy Astro turf in this part of the world, the grass at the gate side is green and leveled. While the playing surface is artificial
Re: Ex-Enyimba Vs Ex-Super Eagles Players At Enyimba Aba Stadium - 1 - 0 by toprealman: 10:53pm On Aug 26, 2018
Was looking for okocha and nwankwo then I remembered the nafia thing.....let JJ and papilo continue playing novelty natches outside the country like they have always done.
Re: Ex-Enyimba Vs Ex-Super Eagles Players At Enyimba Aba Stadium - 1 - 0 by excel101(m): 10:55pm On Aug 26, 2018
Ponponkon:
Seun seun was still a boy when these men where playing for Nigeria but today he is not just a man but a billionaire. The young shall grow.
What about you that was a man then, what have you grown to become now, a trillionaire?
Re: Ex-Enyimba Vs Ex-Super Eagles Players At Enyimba Aba Stadium - 1 - 0 by Ponponkon: 11:00pm On Aug 26, 2018
excel101:
What about you that was a man then, what have you grown to become now, a trillionaire?
I was an infant then but I have grown to become a millionaire today,i can boast of 1.2 million naira in my savings today. Talk true I never try?
Re: Ex-Enyimba Vs Ex-Super Eagles Players At Enyimba Aba Stadium - 1 - 0 by osusuallstars: 11:01pm On Aug 26, 2018
TheAngry1:
Crowd control=0! As usual, we cannot organise a simple exhibition game. I once pleaded that the Eagles should play there, but with what I have seen, mba! How do you throng the pitch like uncontrolled primates? That pitch is partly natural, that is how the destruction starts? wetin be our problem sef?
bad belle
bad belle

bad belle

bad belle

which part of the pitch is natural have you seen the pitch physically?? you have not.
that pitch is 100% artificial, and as for the crowd, that was how it was planned. nothing like invading. the gate to the pitch was intentionally thrown open to allow fans interact with star players

Re: Ex-Enyimba Vs Ex-Super Eagles Players At Enyimba Aba Stadium - 1 - 0 by Ponponkon: 11:05pm On Aug 26, 2018
LadySarah:

Exactly Ajali road axis ,okezie,item rd,Aja rd.there and its a herculean task to connect there.I want to be proud of my home state for once.Jisike sha

Meanwhile ,how can I get to the gov. I have a proposal for him that will restore Aba...

You know you can't just get to the governor like that,there are communication channels. Go to ministry of works and submit your proposal to the commissioner Chief Eziuche Ubani,he will have an audience with you first,once you're are able to theoritically defend what you wrote he will arrange a meeting with the governor where you will be present
Re: Ex-Enyimba Vs Ex-Super Eagles Players At Enyimba Aba Stadium - 1 - 0 by LadySarah: 11:06pm On Aug 26, 2018
Ponponkon:
You know you can't just get to the governor like that,there are communication channels. Go to ministry of works and submit your proposal to the commissioner Chief Eziuche Ubani,he will have an audience with you first,once you're are able to theoritically defend what you wrote he will arrange a meeting with the governor where you will be present

Ok dear
Re: Ex-Enyimba Vs Ex-Super Eagles Players At Enyimba Aba Stadium - 1 - 0 by namio10: 11:46pm On Aug 26, 2018
The football pitch is beautiful, it's like Okigwe Stadium pitch in Imo state just done by Okorocha govt.

Re: Ex-Enyimba Vs Ex-Super Eagles Players At Enyimba Aba Stadium - 1 - 0 by Redman44(m): 11:51pm On Aug 26, 2018
LadySarah:

Is there no Waste Disposal Unit attached to the Market to clear this pile of Muck and Rubbish? Why can't the traders clean up the area themselves? Or can't the Market People organize a system of clearing their waste and also make the environment clean all the time?

Re: Ex-Enyimba Vs Ex-Super Eagles Players At Enyimba Aba Stadium - 1 - 0 by SammyJac(m): 11:55pm On Aug 26, 2018
Was that Ezengwa aka 'mayor' posing for a photograph with you?

Re: Ex-Enyimba Vs Ex-Super Eagles Players At Enyimba Aba Stadium - 1 - 0 by eagleeye2: 12:16am On Aug 27, 2018
LadySarah:

Ok dear
Be careful so that your ideas will not be 'stolen'

Re: Ex-Enyimba Vs Ex-Super Eagles Players At Enyimba Aba Stadium - 1 - 0 by caprini1: 12:18am On Aug 27, 2018
Ponponkon:
That person do 8 years yet Abia has the best turf in Africa 5% artificial 95% natural exactly what you sent at Anfield Liverpool, England. And yes Abia has plans to site 54,000 capacity stadium in Ogborhill area of Aba. Don't rush the candy it will surely get to you boy
Don't mind some people ...that Aba stadium has been there for decades,its like a historic monument,and has produced wonderful footballers over the years....it's a very beautiful thing ikpeazu did,to refurbish and renovate the stadium,,,,,I bet some dimwits will say same about onikan stadium in Lagos,without knowing the historic sporting significance of the stadium.

Re: Ex-Enyimba Vs Ex-Super Eagles Players At Enyimba Aba Stadium - 1 - 0 by longjon: 12:37am On Aug 27, 2018
Doesn’t matter how many stadiums you built . We need APGA in Abia state.

Ikpeazu out, Alex Otti in

Re: Ex-Enyimba Vs Ex-Super Eagles Players At Enyimba Aba Stadium - 1 - 0 by UTEWUOJO: 12:43am On Aug 27, 2018
THIS PITCH IS VERY NEAT
Re: Ex-Enyimba Vs Ex-Super Eagles Players At Enyimba Aba Stadium - 1 - 0 by handsomeyinka(m): 1:07am On Aug 27, 2018
Ponponkon:
Garuba lawal is still very fit, Nigeria needs him for current eagles
Lol....u sabi original tramadol.

Julius Aghahowa Celebrates His 37th Birthday / Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Liga Trophy / Qarabag Game Halted After Drone Flies Armenian Flag Over Stadium In Match(Photos