Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,286 members, 7,860,670 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:05 PM

Ex-Enyimba Vs Ex-Super Eagles Players At Enyimba Aba Stadium - 1 - 0 - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ex-Enyimba Vs Ex-Super Eagles Players At Enyimba Aba Stadium - 1 - 0 (33729 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu: "Gernot Rohr Is Not A Good Coach, I Turned Him Down At Enyimba" / Enyimba FC Vs Raja Casablanca: Ikpeazu, Siasia & Pinnick At Enyimba Stadium Aba / 1998 Super Eagles Vs Ex-enyimba Players This Weekend In Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Enyimba Vs Ex-Super Eagles Players At Enyimba Aba Stadium - 1 - 0 by goodvision12(m): 1:10am On Aug 27, 2018
Wow am very happy for this development.How i wish ikpeazu can continue with this good work.Only your good work will make abians to vote you back to power.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Enyimba Vs Ex-Super Eagles Players At Enyimba Aba Stadium - 1 - 0 by jey4all(m): 1:21am On Aug 27, 2018
Ponponkon:
Rented crowd I heard he paid everyone that came to stadium today 40,000 cash
lie kee u

1 Like

Re: Ex-Enyimba Vs Ex-Super Eagles Players At Enyimba Aba Stadium - 1 - 0 by Dollabiz: 1:24am On Aug 27, 2018
hmm
Re: Ex-Enyimba Vs Ex-Super Eagles Players At Enyimba Aba Stadium - 1 - 0 by Mrexcell(m): 1:30am On Aug 27, 2018
Ponponkon:
Ex-Enyimba 1 -Ex-Eagles 0...that was the result at the Enyimba FC International Stadium Aba today, when Ex-Enyimba played against Ex-Super Eagles for the official reopening of the Enyimba Stadium Aba...

All thanks to the Almighty God who made everything possible through His servant Governor Okezie Ikpeazu .

Complete squad these are the greatest generation of nigerian footballers.
Re: Ex-Enyimba Vs Ex-Super Eagles Players At Enyimba Aba Stadium - 1 - 0 by Mrexcell(m): 1:37am On Aug 27, 2018
Ponponkon:
People came nobe small

Gentle Jack one of the greatest defenders of the super eagles back then.
Re: Ex-Enyimba Vs Ex-Super Eagles Players At Enyimba Aba Stadium - 1 - 0 by Mrexcell(m): 1:42am On Aug 27, 2018
Ponponkon:
People came nobe small

Gentle giant one of the greatest defenders of the super eagles back then.
Re: Ex-Enyimba Vs Ex-Super Eagles Players At Enyimba Aba Stadium - 1 - 0 by noshiobec(f): 1:46am On Aug 27, 2018
In need of a female home tutor for your kids in Port-Harcourt in mathematics or sciences? you can call me on 08160732292.
Re: Ex-Enyimba Vs Ex-Super Eagles Players At Enyimba Aba Stadium - 1 - 0 by redflame: 2:08am On Aug 27, 2018
krendo:
Abia fall my hand

No be person build that stadium for Akwa Ibom?

When will you stop your hatred? How many trophies or stars have your akwaibom stadium produced?

Leave abia alone o.... Envious sadist

1 Like

Re: Ex-Enyimba Vs Ex-Super Eagles Players At Enyimba Aba Stadium - 1 - 0 by Wisebisho: 2:09am On Aug 27, 2018
zuma4k:
Ikpeazu doing Amazing works in Abia. I have no idea what this nigga is talking about... Anyway, Ikpeazu is doing quite an Amazing job in Abia, kudos to him.
It's all lie, Ikpeazu is doing nothing... Forget the bottle of ogogoro and 200 naira being shared to you guys to campaign.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Enyimba Vs Ex-Super Eagles Players At Enyimba Aba Stadium - 1 - 0 by redflame: 2:15am On Aug 27, 2018
Wisebisho:

It's all lie, Ikpeazu is doing nothing... Forget the bottle of ogogoro and 200 naira being shared to you guys to campaign.

Your hatred will only drag you closer to your grave.....you better stop the hate.
Re: Ex-Enyimba Vs Ex-Super Eagles Players At Enyimba Aba Stadium - 1 - 0 by phkka1(m): 2:25am On Aug 27, 2018
Ikpeazu and Lai Muhammad are the same. They are good at lies. Ikpeazu is owing his workers and pensioners over seven months and he will go to AIT to announce that he has paid all his workers.

He advertise for projects he didn't do whereas Wike will advertise his projects he did and days of commissioning. Ikpeazu is a failure.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Enyimba Vs Ex-Super Eagles Players At Enyimba Aba Stadium - 1 - 0 by MrGoogle88: 3:09am On Aug 27, 2018
Ponponkon:
Evidence based leadership

You can sit behind computers in Lagos, Abuja, PH, New York and London while typing in flowery English that “Governor Ikpeazu has done nothing”, but you can’t convince these happy and appreciative Abians not to reserve their PVCs for Governor Ikpeazu.

Governor Ikpeazu is simply the best Apostle of Evidence Based Good Leadership.

No noise making.

Aba ma ndi Aba, marakwa ndi ochongoloko na ogologo akuko.

#IkpeazuIssaGoal

#NaDemDeyRushOVI
I'm sure it was fun, but this should not be held as an example of good leadership...Roman emperors once showcased lavish events in Amphitheaters to pacify and control the masses while they looted the treasury...not laying accusations but if a football match is your standard for good leadership...I think you should set your standards much higher... undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Ex-Enyimba Vs Ex-Super Eagles Players At Enyimba Aba Stadium - 1 - 0 by redflame: 3:19am On Aug 27, 2018
phkka1:
Ikpeazu and Lai Muhammad are the same. They are good at lies. Ikpeazu is owing his workers and pensioners over seven months and he will go to AIT to announce that he has paid all his workers.

He advertise for projects he didn't do whereas Wike will advertise his projects he did and days of commissioning. Ikpeazu is a failure.

Leave ikpeazu alone. Shame should at least allow you keep silent.
Re: Ex-Enyimba Vs Ex-Super Eagles Players At Enyimba Aba Stadium - 1 - 0 by redflame: 3:20am On Aug 27, 2018
MrGoogle88:

I'm sure it was fun, but this should not be held as an example of good leadership...Roman emperors once showcased lavish events in Amphitheaters to pacify and control the masses while they looted the treasury...not laying accusations but if a football match is your standard for good leadership...I think you should set your standards much higher... undecided undecided undecided

Leave ikpeazu alone o.... He is doing his best. Pray for him.
Re: Ex-Enyimba Vs Ex-Super Eagles Players At Enyimba Aba Stadium - 1 - 0 by MrGoogle88: 3:26am On Aug 27, 2018
redflame:

Leave ikpeazu alone o.... He is doing his best. Pray for him.

I'm not attacking him, I think Nigerians should request more from their leaders, they are there to serve US...Football matches and fun activities does not help in the long run...

3 Likes

Re: Ex-Enyimba Vs Ex-Super Eagles Players At Enyimba Aba Stadium - 1 - 0 by emperorblog(m): 5:15am On Aug 27, 2018
zuchyblink:
One of the Few stadiums in Africa designed and built by Africans. Beautiful

the longest football pitch in the world
Re: Ex-Enyimba Vs Ex-Super Eagles Players At Enyimba Aba Stadium - 1 - 0 by excel101(m): 6:20am On Aug 27, 2018
Ponponkon:
I was an infant then but I have grown to become a millionaire today,i can boast of 1.2 million naira in my savings today. Talk true I never try?
If na true talk, you try nah.
Re: Ex-Enyimba Vs Ex-Super Eagles Players At Enyimba Aba Stadium - 1 - 0 by AfonjaSlaves(f): 6:22am On Aug 27, 2018
the most beautiful moment was the time Zoo soldiers came to Columbia stand to stop Columbia fans from smoking their weeds... trust. Aba Boys they bullied Them out of the Stadium... I was there live and Direct... Aba ma Ndi Aba

Re: Ex-Enyimba Vs Ex-Super Eagles Players At Enyimba Aba Stadium - 1 - 0 by 27Pushing30: 7:22am On Aug 27, 2018
zuchyblink:
One of the Few stadiums in Africa designed and built by Africans. Beautiful

If that’s FULLY ARTIFICIAL GRASS then I must SMH and if you call this commendable then I must laugh at our tradition of praising mediocrity...

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Enyimba Vs Ex-Super Eagles Players At Enyimba Aba Stadium - 1 - 0 by prince2blinks(m): 7:36am On Aug 27, 2018
Ponponkon:
Rented crowd I heard he paid everyone that came to stadium today 40,000 cash
abeg fear God, stop lying..
Re: Ex-Enyimba Vs Ex-Super Eagles Players At Enyimba Aba Stadium - 1 - 0 by 8stargeneral: 7:43am On Aug 27, 2018
I play d game for bet naija ex super eagles cut my game grin grin grin.
Re: Ex-Enyimba Vs Ex-Super Eagles Players At Enyimba Aba Stadium - 1 - 0 by boyjo: 8:07am On Aug 27, 2018
sad
Never seen a much collection of pictures so uninteresting!

1 Like

Re: Ex-Enyimba Vs Ex-Super Eagles Players At Enyimba Aba Stadium - 1 - 0 by 0ldirtybastard(m): 8:11am On Aug 27, 2018
Ponponkon:
Seun seun was still a boy when these men where playing for Nigeria but today he is not just a man but a billionaire. The young shall grow.

Billio what?
Re: Ex-Enyimba Vs Ex-Super Eagles Players At Enyimba Aba Stadium - 1 - 0 by FTjnr(m): 8:29am On Aug 27, 2018
FisifunKododada:
Headmaster I see u! Gentle Giant I see u! The bull, I see u! Garba Lawal, I see u! Taribo West I see u! Ike Shorunmu, I see u! Eguavoen, I see u

how are you able to recognise these guys. i think shorumu is the balding one but i can't pick out garba my main man from the prictures.
Re: Ex-Enyimba Vs Ex-Super Eagles Players At Enyimba Aba Stadium - 1 - 0 by Realname: 8:34am On Aug 27, 2018
Seems this enyimba team might be hard to beat in their home ground if they pull this kind of crowd every weekend .

This is a huge chance for foreign investment if they get this kind of crowd every weekend

The club looks very organized

I just checked them online

They even have a website.
http://www.enyimbafc.net/newsite/.
Other governors should support their state teams this way and the local league would become something else

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Enyimba Vs Ex-Super Eagles Players At Enyimba Aba Stadium - 1 - 0 by Handsomecole(m): 9:13am On Aug 27, 2018
Thanks to Orji Kalu for building two stadiums. This does not remove the fact that Ikpeazu is a failed Governor. Abia State remains the most backward state in Nigeria.
It's just that these politicians know how to test the gullible mentality of Nigerians.
Re: Ex-Enyimba Vs Ex-Super Eagles Players At Enyimba Aba Stadium - 1 - 0 by LadySarah: 9:17am On Aug 27, 2018
Redman44:

Is there no Waste Disposal Unit attached to the Market to clear this pile of Muck and Rubbish? Why can't the traders clean up the area themselves? Or can't the Market People organize a system of clearing their waste and also make the environment clean all the time?

This is a collection pt in one of Aba's busiest roads and the popular new MKT.The residents/traders are mandated to dispose it there.The problems;inadequate disposal trucks collecting the huge pile(they hardly carry all),the road is very bad cos you can see this was after a heavy rain which washed the leftover garbage down the road.The traders'it doesn't concern me attitude'.
Truth is they cant move it elsewhere.

The govt is supposed to have an efficient waste mgt system there.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Enyimba Vs Ex-Super Eagles Players At Enyimba Aba Stadium - 1 - 0 by LadySarah: 9:19am On Aug 27, 2018
prince2blinks:
abeg fear God, stop lying..

Its sarcasm
Re: Ex-Enyimba Vs Ex-Super Eagles Players At Enyimba Aba Stadium - 1 - 0 by zuma4k(m): 9:43am On Aug 27, 2018
Wisebisho:

that's your opinion, you're entitled to it. But resorting to insults is just unacceptable.
Re: Ex-Enyimba Vs Ex-Super Eagles Players At Enyimba Aba Stadium - 1 - 0 by Fawklicant: 10:41am On Aug 27, 2018
FTjnr:

how are you able to recognise these guys. i think shorumu is the balding one but i can't pick out garba my main man from the prictures.

They haven't changed much and he left out Ben Iroha. The fair bald guy. Wicked no 3 back in the day. Always had a cunning tackle to recover ball from opponent without collecting any card. You will just be rolling on the floor noni while referee says play on.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Enyimba Vs Ex-Super Eagles Players At Enyimba Aba Stadium - 1 - 0 by Fawklicant: 10:49am On Aug 27, 2018
Team of '94 is Nigeria's best team ever. Next is team of '98. After that, Super eagles has retrogressively deteriorated to super mosquitoes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Julius Aghahowa Celebrates His 37th Birthday / Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Liga Trophy / Qarabag Game Halted After Drone Flies Armenian Flag Over Stadium In Match(Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.