Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Chiboy Theo Mbakwe Killed In Imo, As Kidnappers Abduct His Girlfriend - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chiboy Theo Mbakwe Killed In Imo, As Kidnappers Abduct His Girlfriend (37350 Views)

One Shot As Kidnappers Raid Akilubu Along Abuja - Kaduna Express Way / Lady Was Killed On Her Farm In Imo As Women Storm Police Station. Graphic / Killers Of Theo 'Chiboy' Mbakwe Free Sister After Receiving N600k Ransom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chiboy Theo Mbakwe Killed In Imo, As Kidnappers Abduct His Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:36am On Aug 27, 2018
A Nigerian man identified as Theo Mbakwe, popularly known as Chiboy, was reportedly shot in front of his parents as kidnappers abducted a lady believed to be his girlfriend. 

The incident which occurred in Amaigbo, Nwangele Local Government Area of Imo State on Saturday, caused pandemonium in the area and according to a chieftain in the community, Ebubeagu Ekenulo, the suspects fled with the deceased's girlfriend in his vehicle. He further described the killing as a shock to the community.

“Chiboy Theo Mbakwe, the first son of the late Chief T.T.C. Mbakwe – first indigenous paint manufacturer in Nigeria – was shot dead in front of their palatial country home in Amaigbo, Nwangele LGA, Imo State by suspected kidnappers, who made away with a yet-to-be-identified female in front of his car" he said. 

Another eyewitness told Punch's correspondent, that the fleeing killers did not tamper with the victim’s car but only dragged his girlfriend into the car before they sped off. Police Public Relations Officer, Andrew Enwerem who confirmed the incident, said the Commissioner of Police, Dasuki Galadanchi, had ordered immediate investigation into the killing.

According to the police spokesperson,  the CP had mandated the heads of the tactical units of the command to apprehend the fleeing killers.

“From preliminary investigation, it is presumed to be a murder case. They are suspected assassins.

“The CP has intervened and immediately activated the heads of the tactical units of the command to apprehend the fleeing killers. They can only run, but the long arm of the law will catch up with them" he said. 

This is coming after a 43-year-old man, Ikenna Nwosu, popularly known as  ‘Eze Ego’ suspected to be the leader of a kidnap gang and a native of Okwudo Mgbidi in Oru West Local Government Area of Imo State, revealed that his gang got N5 million after they allegedly kidnapped and murdered, a politician in Imo State, Mr. Amos Akano.

https://lailasnews.com/man-killed-in-front-of-his-parents-in-imo-as-kidnappers-abduct-his-girlfriend/

1 Like

Re: Chiboy Theo Mbakwe Killed In Imo, As Kidnappers Abduct His Girlfriend by dynicks(m): 6:38am On Aug 27, 2018
cry
Re: Chiboy Theo Mbakwe Killed In Imo, As Kidnappers Abduct His Girlfriend by eezeribe(m): 6:39am On Aug 27, 2018
His girlfriend has finally brought bad luck upon him... It most often ends like that...
Even God regretted creating mankind because of what Eve did...

8 Likes

Re: Chiboy Theo Mbakwe Killed In Imo, As Kidnappers Abduct His Girlfriend by lawalosky(m): 11:01am On Aug 27, 2018
H
Re: Chiboy Theo Mbakwe Killed In Imo, As Kidnappers Abduct His Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 27, 2018
RIP to the dead.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chiboy Theo Mbakwe Killed In Imo, As Kidnappers Abduct His Girlfriend by lawalosky(m): 11:01am On Aug 27, 2018
G

1 Like

Re: Chiboy Theo Mbakwe Killed In Imo, As Kidnappers Abduct His Girlfriend by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:01am On Aug 27, 2018
This is coming after a 43-year-old man, Ikenna Nwosu, popularly known as  ‘Eze Ego’ suspected to be the leader of a kidnap gang and a native of Okwudo Mgbidi in Oru West Local Government Area of Imo State, revealed that his gang got N5 million after they allegedly kidnapped and murdered, a politician in Imo State, Mr. Amos Akano.

What a sad way to go.
The wicked will never know peace all.their lives.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chiboy Theo Mbakwe Killed In Imo, As Kidnappers Abduct His Girlfriend by SEONaijaExpert: 11:03am On Aug 27, 2018
RIP man

What generation of bloggers are we raising? Dude has a wedding ring on his finger.

The news content then says a "yet-to-be-idenfied female in front of his car."

Traffic hungry blogger quickly tag her as his girlfriend. So every lady sitting in front of the car is a girlfriend?

Terrible bloggers. That's why I'm selective of the blogs I work with.

And I'm here thinking what would his wife be thinking reading online that her husband died because of a 'girlfriend'...and dude is not alive to defend himself.

Fake news everywhere!

#BlogWithSoul

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Chiboy Theo Mbakwe Killed In Imo, As Kidnappers Abduct His Girlfriend by kennypoju04: 11:03am On Aug 27, 2018
Hmmm

Life isn't fair to some people

1 Like

Re: Chiboy Theo Mbakwe Killed In Imo, As Kidnappers Abduct His Girlfriend by Jinkamii: 11:03am On Aug 27, 2018
Imo state overtaking Rivers on crime rate now,smh
Re: Chiboy Theo Mbakwe Killed In Imo, As Kidnappers Abduct His Girlfriend by georgebriggs(m): 11:03am On Aug 27, 2018
Too bad
Re: Chiboy Theo Mbakwe Killed In Imo, As Kidnappers Abduct His Girlfriend by Adeevah(m): 11:03am On Aug 27, 2018
And the man died RIP
Re: Chiboy Theo Mbakwe Killed In Imo, As Kidnappers Abduct His Girlfriend by Issame: 11:03am On Aug 27, 2018
Re: Chiboy Theo Mbakwe Killed In Imo, As Kidnappers Abduct His Girlfriend by raymytech2: 11:03am On Aug 27, 2018
So sad. RIP

AFFORDABLE WEBSITES DESIGNS
Re: Chiboy Theo Mbakwe Killed In Imo, As Kidnappers Abduct His Girlfriend by babaRUNtinz(m): 11:03am On Aug 27, 2018
He who lives by the sword dies by the sword... Your killers would soon join u.RIP jare gentle soul.
Re: Chiboy Theo Mbakwe Killed In Imo, As Kidnappers Abduct His Girlfriend by benratigan3(m): 11:04am On Aug 27, 2018
y d killing?
y d kidnapping?
y is d crime starting with k?
KKK
sad
Re: Chiboy Theo Mbakwe Killed In Imo, As Kidnappers Abduct His Girlfriend by omooba969(m): 11:04am On Aug 27, 2018
I think it's about igboz today... baptism of bad news. cool
Re: Chiboy Theo Mbakwe Killed In Imo, As Kidnappers Abduct His Girlfriend by gaby(m): 11:04am On Aug 27, 2018
May your killers meet their Waterloo soon. Karma is forever alive.

RIP
Re: Chiboy Theo Mbakwe Killed In Imo, As Kidnappers Abduct His Girlfriend by Gkay1(m): 11:04am On Aug 27, 2018
dis life is somehow,
Re: Chiboy Theo Mbakwe Killed In Imo, As Kidnappers Abduct His Girlfriend by loverboys: 11:04am On Aug 27, 2018
R.I.P man
Re: Chiboy Theo Mbakwe Killed In Imo, As Kidnappers Abduct His Girlfriend by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:05am On Aug 27, 2018
Rip man. cry
Re: Chiboy Theo Mbakwe Killed In Imo, As Kidnappers Abduct His Girlfriend by SarakiBukola: 11:05am On Aug 27, 2018
West African Expertise in Crime (WAEC) results

Cultism - A1
Baby Factory - A1
Money Rituals - A1
Prostitution - A1
Robbery - A1
Homosexuality -A1
Kidnapping - A1
Drugs marketing and delivery -A1

I salute una

[img]https://media1./images/c70908fdf90d5a575710513e979a4a73/tenor.gif[/img]

8 Likes

Re: Chiboy Theo Mbakwe Killed In Imo, As Kidnappers Abduct His Girlfriend by adebayo201: 11:05am On Aug 27, 2018
eezeribe:
His girlfriend has finally brought bad luck upon him... It most often ends like that...
which kind comment be this??

5 Likes

Re: Chiboy Theo Mbakwe Killed In Imo, As Kidnappers Abduct His Girlfriend by Fierce11: 11:07am On Aug 27, 2018
I no get money.. Them laugh me. I no get money.. them use me for ritual. i con get money.. dem steal am from me. i get money pass dem.. dem kidnap me kill me untop. *nigeria tire me sha

1 Like

Re: Chiboy Theo Mbakwe Killed In Imo, As Kidnappers Abduct His Girlfriend by Sijo01(f): 11:07am On Aug 27, 2018
Girl friend with that old face of his and he's even wearing a wedding band. undecided
RIP to him though.
Re: Chiboy Theo Mbakwe Killed In Imo, As Kidnappers Abduct His Girlfriend by Gordonz07(m): 11:07am On Aug 27, 2018
Incessant killings everyday, what is the country turning to Human life is becoming cheaper by the day. Do we actually need structural reform or security reform to solve this problem of incessant killings
Re: Chiboy Theo Mbakwe Killed In Imo, As Kidnappers Abduct His Girlfriend by LadyHeaven(f): 11:07am On Aug 27, 2018
undecided girlfriend kwa? Isn't that a marriage ring on his finger? Abi the 'gf' set him up? Stay in your lane & stop frolicking they won't hear, rest in peace Oga

1 Like

Re: Chiboy Theo Mbakwe Killed In Imo, As Kidnappers Abduct His Girlfriend by mhizace: 11:07am On Aug 27, 2018
eezeribe:
how she take bring d bad luck

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 29 Internet Fraud Suspects In Owerri / Notorious Female Fraudster Arrested In Ghana After 9 Months On The Run / 74-year-old Man Molests A 14-year-old Of Boy In Umuahia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.