Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,106 members, 7,828,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Today Is My Day, Wish A Soldier Happy Birthday (photos) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Today Is My Day, Wish A Soldier Happy Birthday (photos) (41324 Views)

Youthful Woman Celebrates Her 80th Birthday (Photos) / Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) / Girl Slays In Her 5th Birthday Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today Is My Day, Wish A Soldier Happy Birthday (photos) by sexy74(m): 4:25pm On Aug 27, 2018
Happy birthday, may God be with you and protect you in all your endeavours.
Re: Today Is My Day, Wish A Soldier Happy Birthday (photos) by Gmajor(m): 6:47pm On Aug 27, 2018
Happy birthday Bro
Re: Today Is My Day, Wish A Soldier Happy Birthday (photos) by Brains1990(m): 11:19pm On Aug 27, 2018
This one no be soldier. He doesn't look like one. Rather he looks like a mothafucking gangster
Re: Today Is My Day, Wish A Soldier Happy Birthday (photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:19pm On Aug 27, 2018
Bluezy13:

All this for ties...

anyways, Happy birthday to the OP
yes for ties...And can we suffice yours with hate comments �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today Is My Day, Wish A Soldier Happy Birthday (photos) by ebig21(m): 11:19pm On Aug 27, 2018
Soljaboi44:
hahaha
ChiefAzubuike:

This one fit challenge me to physical combat so? Coz I go beat you blue black.
Soljaboi44:
hahaha

This laugh no commot for him mind oo, ChiefAzubuike if he catch, na Python dance you go dance with better frong jump.
happy birthday bro, don't join all these bad soldiers. please make and be the difference

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Day, Wish A Soldier Happy Birthday (photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:21pm On Aug 27, 2018
Happy birthday handsome bobo.
Re: Today Is My Day, Wish A Soldier Happy Birthday (photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:21pm On Aug 27, 2018
Soljaboi44:
Wishing myself the happiest of birthdays.
On this special day, First and foremost, I want to thank you God for the days and nights I've survived because without him my struggles are nothing in this soldiering profession.
I also want to thank him for the priceless gift of life that He has given me and for the wonderful people He has put in my life.

Happy birthday to myself! wink
nice one op..Daz how someone will call u afonja or miner here ignorantly because of zombiesm abi iberiberism...Abeg omooluabi bami lu won kpa.����
Re: Today Is My Day, Wish A Soldier Happy Birthday (photos) by allexpensive: 11:23pm On Aug 27, 2018
Soljaboi44:
On this special day, First and foremost, I want to thank you God for the days and nights I've survived because without him my struggles are nothing in this soldiering profession.
I also want to thank him for the priceless gift of life that He has given me and for the wonderful people He has put in my life.

Happy birthday brother! Enjoy yourself and if you need some nice celebration, I can help you seek a deployment to Sambisa sharp sharp grin

Birthday parties dey sweet for here.
Re: Today Is My Day, Wish A Soldier Happy Birthday (photos) by UrRealG: 11:24pm On Aug 27, 2018
Happy Birthday warrior

More bullets to your rifle
Re: Today Is My Day, Wish A Soldier Happy Birthday (photos) by Emmeylil(m): 11:30pm On Aug 27, 2018
Happy birthday man. You'll live to witness more

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Day, Wish A Soldier Happy Birthday (photos) by Olatara(f): 11:36pm On Aug 27, 2018
Abeg do me one favour, help me beat that mod for this section, wet ban me for no reason. Happy Birthday soldiers, may you live long.
Re: Today Is My Day, Wish A Soldier Happy Birthday (photos) by Bluezy13(m): 11:49pm On Aug 27, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
yes for ties...And can we suffice yours with hate comments �

No, we can't.
Re: Today Is My Day, Wish A Soldier Happy Birthday (photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:53pm On Aug 27, 2018
Bluezy13:

No, we can't.
then try to humor me next time �
Re: Today Is My Day, Wish A Soldier Happy Birthday (photos) by Bluezy13(m): 12:16am On Aug 28, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
then try to humor me next time �

No, I can't try.
Re: Today Is My Day, Wish A Soldier Happy Birthday (photos) by Kazeem47(m): 12:24am On Aug 28, 2018
H.B.D.bro.more bullet to your head.i gbadun your style.
Re: Today Is My Day, Wish A Soldier Happy Birthday (photos) by Hotzone(m): 12:29am On Aug 28, 2018
frbona:

I've been looking for ties in the military maybe you could be the Answer to my prayers. Wishing you many more years. Stay strong in the line of duty and never deter. Let God keep you safe from speeding bullets and all the schemes and vices of insurgents as you put your life on the line for the safety of our nation Nigeria. Let your efforts be crowned with success and promotions and in due time too.
Happy birthday Future Army chief
Hope u are joking by calling a recruit private 'future chief of army staff'?
Nigeria army is not Nigeria Police were a recruit constable can get to deputy superintendent or SP before completing his 35yrs jail term. In army as a recruit private, your highest rank is staff Sergeant. Be guided and be careful of what u wish for!

2 Likes

Re: Today Is My Day, Wish A Soldier Happy Birthday (photos) by Akayd2(m): 12:29am On Aug 28, 2018
[quote author=Soljaboi44 post=70643070]Wishing myself the happiest of birthdays.

Happy birthday to myself! wink happy birthday awuha, long life and prosperity. Just be positive and fear God. U will definitely defeat ur enemies.
Re: Today Is My Day, Wish A Soldier Happy Birthday (photos) by Akayd2(m): 12:33am On Aug 28, 2018
Happy birthday awua, God be with u
Re: Today Is My Day, Wish A Soldier Happy Birthday (photos) by XTHRONE(m): 12:48am On Aug 28, 2018
Pls be wary of this scammer with this number 08127946024. He claim to be buying Itune dude is a scammer
Re: Today Is My Day, Wish A Soldier Happy Birthday (photos) by kushme: 1:02am On Aug 28, 2018
cheesy
Re: Today Is My Day, Wish A Soldier Happy Birthday (photos) by kushme: 1:04am On Aug 28, 2018
Hotzone:

Nigeria army is not Nigeria Police were a recruit constable can get to deputy superintendent or SP before completing his 35yrs jail term. In army as a recruit private, your highest rank is staff Sergeant. Be guided and be careful of what u wish for!

grin.. Correcting that ignorance was a plus.. However, I see the Nigeria military as a joke all the way..

They don't have any independent history of greatness...
It's a pity they only beat and harass civilians in their country..

Everything about naija generals or recruits na local...

So, Op, You like birth day wishes abi?

The Nigeria military is a useless one in a sane setting..

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Day, Wish A Soldier Happy Birthday (photos) by YorubaAssasin: 1:13am On Aug 28, 2018
chinchonglee:
all dis soldiers weh dey brutalize civilians anyhow...

I can't waste my happy birthday 4 ntn..

biko go 2 ur barracks let ur fellow zoogeria soldiers wish u a happy birthday...

Typical okoro fool.. no dey ever get common sense.. undecided Hatred filled Bigots!

Wish the awesome kid a happy B'day or go to hell and burn up with ur Kanu Fool! angry

Happy B'day, bro.. God be with you!

4 Likes

Re: Today Is My Day, Wish A Soldier Happy Birthday (photos) by Michelle55: 1:21am On Aug 28, 2018
Una no dey sleep for this forum ni? Anyways HBD to you, age with God's sufficient grace
Re: Today Is My Day, Wish A Soldier Happy Birthday (photos) by Nwaohafia1: 1:22am On Aug 28, 2018
Soljaboi44:

Happy Birthday Femi. Wishing you long life. Wishing you more bullets to your magazine.

Did you participate in 'python dance?' Just asking.
Re: Today Is My Day, Wish A Soldier Happy Birthday (photos) by uniquetechng: 1:24am On Aug 28, 2018
Hotzone:

A recruit can actually get to the ranks of Warrant Officer (WO), Master Warrant Officer (MWO) and of course Army Warrant Officer (AWO).

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Day, Wish A Soldier Happy Birthday (photos) by Nwaohafia1: 1:25am On Aug 28, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

This one fit challenge me to physical combat so? Coz I go beat you blue black.

Don't go and die for nothing oooo. His power is in the uniform and gun, not muscles
Re: Today Is My Day, Wish A Soldier Happy Birthday (photos) by Nwaohafia1: 1:30am On Aug 28, 2018
mytime24:
#op help me beat or arrest lala nd seun :

happy birthday sha

Wat's up?
Re: Today Is My Day, Wish A Soldier Happy Birthday (photos) by Jaqenhghar: 1:49am On Aug 28, 2018
uniquetechng:
A recruit can actually get to the ranks of Warrant Officer (WO), Master Warrant Officer (MWO) and of course Army Warrant Officer (AWO).
And WO is Army chief eh?

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Day, Wish A Soldier Happy Birthday (photos) by OneKinGuy(m): 2:10am On Aug 28, 2018
chinchonglee:
all dis soldiers weh dey brutalize civilians anyhow...

I can't waste my happy birthday 4 ntn..

biko go 2 ur barracks let ur fellow zoogeria soldiers wish u a happy birthday...
That boy go see u, tell u make u do frog jump, u go still do am. MUMU grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Day, Wish A Soldier Happy Birthday (photos) by staytravel: 2:16am On Aug 28, 2018
happy birthday!
Re: Today Is My Day, Wish A Soldier Happy Birthday (photos) by onunwa21(m): 2:19am On Aug 28, 2018
HBD my broda. Neva ur portion to fight boko Haram!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tomboy Weds Her Lover (Photos) / Reverend Amos Dibie Marries Ethel Ojakovo In Delta (Wedding Photos) / Man Dies After His Wedding In Kano State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.