Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

The Blind Alley - Episode 18 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Blind Alley - Episode 18 (408 Views)

The Blind Alley - Episode 23 / The Blind Alley - Episode 17 / The Blind Alley - Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Blind Alley - Episode 18 by Jameskyrian(m): 8:19am On Aug 27, 2018
*The blind Alley - Episode 18*

�‍♀�‍♀�‍♀����‍♀�‍♀�‍♀�‍♀

The journey home...

My Journey Home…..

My journey from school to Onitsha was torrid. I wished it was closer as my mind was so troubled. “What could be the cause of my sickness, “i wondered.

“Obioma…..”hope you bought bread? � if not, please go back, “chukwuEmeka joked with me as he sighted me alight from the okada man that brought me home from Upper-iwekka.

Never had Chukwu Emeka been serious as he seizes every opportunity to joke or make fun out of every situation…..unfortunately, that wasn’t the best time for bakery gimmicks.

I managed to drop a smile for him as i walked straight to my room without talking to him.

That was quite unlike me…. That definitely wasn’t Obiọma, “Emeka presumed as he followed me almost immediately.

“What’s the problem,” Obiọma?, he queried me with every bit of unease drawn on his face after noticing that water has passed garri.

“I’m fine, where is Papa and Mama?, ” i asked while reaching for the fridge to get some chilled water.

Immediately, Mama walked in and heard my voice…. “Whose voice are my hearing?,” is that my sweet daughter’s voice?, “she kept saying as she headed to my room.

Only if she realised that the toad does not run in the afternoon in vain....

Continue reading on the link...

������������������������

https://jkcyno.com/2018/08/27/the-blind-alley-episode-18/
Re: The Blind Alley - Episode 18 by Ann2012(f): 9:11pm On Aug 27, 2018
Hehehe.... I said it

Obioma and Semi yaff reproduce grin
Re: The Blind Alley - Episode 18 by Jameskyrian(m): 10:04am On Aug 28, 2018
Ann2012:
Hehehe.... I said it

Obioma and Semi yaff reproduce grin

Hahhaahhaaaaa...... Forbidden fruit

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Short Poem By Dada Dorcas / Where Will I Find Unconditional Love?? / Rewriter Wanted!!! Apply If Interested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.