Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Anibaba Phone No: 07039202609 Just SCAMMED ME! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Anibaba Phone No: 07039202609 Just SCAMMED ME! (1219 Views)

10 Million Verified Email Addresses And Phone No Of Nigerians / Someone Just Scammed Me In Here............ / Onipede Akintunde Just Scammed Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anibaba Phone No: 07039202609 Just SCAMMED ME! by AnibabaScammedM: 11:29am On Aug 27, 2018
I have just been scammed cleanly by one guy that approached me from Nairaland when I posted that I needed Naira in exchange of USD.

He lied he’s a US citizen that his family resides in America that he needed the money to pay his kids school fees

He said his name was: ANIBABA

He lied to me his Moniker name was: Pheesayor

He gave me a fake address in Lekki

His WhatsApp Phone is: 07039202609

My brother transfered $2300.00 to him and he confirmed receiving it.

He later snapped a fake Diamond Bank Alert to me, when I told him I did not get any alert, he directed me to meet him at Ikeja GRA and i waited for 5 hours upon which he later switched his phone off.

He had blocked me everywhere and even abused me.

Although he can’t run forever cos he has stepped on the wrong toe, writing this so others would not fall into same trap.

Re: Anibaba Phone No: 07039202609 Just SCAMMED ME! by AnibabaScammedM: 11:40am On Aug 27, 2018
He endeagared another’s person moniker’s live just because of his sheer selfishnes

Re: Anibaba Phone No: 07039202609 Just SCAMMED ME! by dabocity(m): 11:42am On Aug 27, 2018
sorry but why do you learn the hard way. anyway did you confirm his address?
Re: Anibaba Phone No: 07039202609 Just SCAMMED ME! by Ogbeni240: 11:48am On Aug 27, 2018
Oga why did u fall for this kind of scam. Haba even in this buhari period. That money is no small money try and fish out that criminal. Am in tears right now.
Re: Anibaba Phone No: 07039202609 Just SCAMMED ME! by AnibabaScammedM: 11:49am On Aug 27, 2018
He carefully edited and sent a fake alert screenshot to me.

Re: Anibaba Phone No: 07039202609 Just SCAMMED ME! by AnibabaScammedM: 11:53am On Aug 27, 2018
He later switched off the phone and was only replying on WhatsApp.

Re: Anibaba Phone No: 07039202609 Just SCAMMED ME! by AnibabaScammedM: 11:56am On Aug 27, 2018
He even resulted to abusing me and calling me names.

Re: Anibaba Phone No: 07039202609 Just SCAMMED ME! by AnibabaScammedM: 12:01pm On Aug 27, 2018
We reported him at MTN, FCID, IGP monitoring units.

We went to the address he provided it was invalid.

They called him he switched off!

Re: Anibaba Phone No: 07039202609 Just SCAMMED ME! by Ogbeni240: 12:03pm On Aug 27, 2018
Honestly. The anibaba of a guy, please if you are on this thread right now, have mercy on this dude because if he eventually loose his mind because of you. God and posterity will judge you and the remaining days of ur life would be in havoc. I besiege you to fear God. Life is not about stealing the hard earn money of others. If this guy happen to visit a powerful dibia man and believe me you u we be gone in a matter of seconds. Dont frustrate a life because of greed you know how the economy nigeria is, why steal from someone who is also struggling like you. Please i beg you in the name of almigthy God return his money so that you can stand God blessings in your life. Please and please.
Re: Anibaba Phone No: 07039202609 Just SCAMMED ME! by AnibabaScammedM: 12:06pm On Aug 27, 2018
He said is name is Anibaba

That his moniker is : pheesayor

Upon further digging, this is pic we digged up.

Mod: Please push to Business section even front page!

Seun
lalasticlala
Re: Anibaba Phone No: 07039202609 Just SCAMMED ME! by AnibabaScammedM: 12:21pm On Aug 27, 2018
Surakat Anibaba

Re: Anibaba Phone No: 07039202609 Just SCAMMED ME! by CallMePapi(m): 12:24pm On Aug 27, 2018
This is really bad and sad.
Re: Anibaba Phone No: 07039202609 Just SCAMMED ME! by Alwaysking: 12:25pm On Aug 27, 2018
This is the bastard spoiling the name of this country, very useless scammer.
Re: Anibaba Phone No: 07039202609 Just SCAMMED ME! by AnibabaScammedM: 12:44pm On Aug 27, 2018

Re: Anibaba Phone No: 07039202609 Just SCAMMED ME! by AnibabaScammedM: 3:09pm On Aug 27, 2018
Dominique

Lalasticlala

Seun

Ishilove

Please move to the appropriate thread and possibly FP
Re: Anibaba Phone No: 07039202609 Just SCAMMED ME! by dominique(f): 3:43pm On Aug 27, 2018
His former handle is adebayoakin and has been banned for a while now. It beats me how people transfer huge sums of money to strangers they met online without doing any form of verification. A simple Nairaland/Google search could have averted this mess. Sorry about your loss, try and be more vigilant next time.

2 Likes

Re: Anibaba Phone No: 07039202609 Just SCAMMED ME! by 3html: 5:22pm On Aug 27, 2018
angry those saying Yahoo is good, politicians steal the money while Yahoo boys bring it back can only experience the pain and agony they caused those victims

Op stop telling him they looking for him, he will go underground.
If the account is current account /dorm then it means proper documentation was carried out,then they can flagged the BVN which means all accounts link to it will be blocked then when he visit the bank they will pin him

You shouldn't have transact such huge amount to a stranger.... Face to face transaction is idea n inside the banking hall
Re: Anibaba Phone No: 07039202609 Just SCAMMED ME! by dangoteinlaw: 3:18am On Aug 28, 2018
Eweeeeleeee!!! See confirm cash out, op how could u be so dumb and stupid, chai!!! These are the same ppl that comment online n u tink they are smarter than Einstein, no need find am go house, just go to quilox he's there flexing ur moni right now coz the geeboyz around me wey hunger done kill finish, .. 4 this hard time?? Any yahooboy reading this now will be dying of envy infact no fraudster can see that kind of cash, definitely not in 2018... infact ehh, some ppl smart shaaaa, he just played along with Ur stupidity, look how calm his response was, lmao..... Buhari is coming back 2019, now I'm sure, I'm no more getting my pvc, co with fools like this why waste my time voting
Re: Anibaba Phone No: 07039202609 Just SCAMMED ME! by AnibabaScammedM: 9:36am On Aug 28, 2018
As in ehn!

Dude is still there scamming people.

Let Mods push this to FP and Business section pls.

Lalasticlala

Dominique

Seun

Ishilove
Re: Anibaba Phone No: 07039202609 Just SCAMMED ME! by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 28, 2018
dominique:
His former handle is adebayoakin and has been banned for a while now. It beats me how people transfer huge sums of money to strangers they met online without doing any form of verification. A simple Nairaland/Google search could have averted this mess. Sorry about your loss, try and be more vigilant next time.

That is all you can say?. Geeez . He should be more vigilant next time?. No solution?.

Why not move the topic to front page and help the poor guy out? ... Useless set of people. Now i believe that you all get paid by this scammers.
Re: Anibaba Phone No: 07039202609 Just SCAMMED ME! by AnibabaScammedM: 6:36pm On Aug 28, 2018
OfficialDad:

That is all you can say?. Geeez . He should be more vigilant next time?. No solution?.

Why not move the topic to front page and help the poor guy out? ... Useless set of people. Now i believe that you all get paid by this scammers.

Infact, I am surprised.

His handle banned? What if he create another one and dupe unsuspecting victims again?

Can’t believe a mod wrote that. He did not even bother to move it to proper Thread (BUSINESS)where is should be.
Re: Anibaba Phone No: 07039202609 Just SCAMMED ME! by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 28, 2018
AnibabaScammedM:

Infact, I am surprised.

His handle banned? What if he create another one and dupe unsuspecting victims again?

Can’t believe a mod wrote that. He did not even bother to move it to proper Thread (BUSINESS)where is should be.

I'm shocked to read that from a mod from the site. What level of stupidity is that. Lost such big cash, and they're so blind to it.

Automatically they're the scammers or they're in business with the scammers.
Re: Anibaba Phone No: 07039202609 Just SCAMMED ME! by funlord(m): 3:24pm On Aug 30, 2018
AnibabaScammedM:

Infact, I am surprised.

Guy...I am the one that has been bursting that bastard scammer with all his new accounts right from day one. Dominique is right. You did not do your due diligence if not you would have known he was a useless scammer and you would not have fallen victim. Use the what's app link in my profile and come and get his real name and details so that you can find a way to arrest him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anibaba Phone No: 07039202609 Just SCAMMED ME! by AnibabaScammedM: 8:12pm On Aug 30, 2018
funlord:

Guy...I am the one that has been bursting that bastard scammer with all his new accounts right from day one. Dominique is right. You did not do your due diligence if not you would have known he was a useless scammer and you would not have fallen victim. Use the what's app link in my profile and come and get his real name and details so that you can find a way to arrest him.

Wow! God Bless you bro.
Re: Anibaba Phone No: 07039202609 Just SCAMMED ME! by pheesayor(m): 10:01am On Aug 31, 2018
Please o I'm the pheesayor here and I'm not a scammer

AnibabaScammedM:
He said is name is Anibaba

That his moniker is : pheesayor

Upon further digging, this is pic we digged up.

Mod: Please push to Business section even front page!

Seun
lalasticlala
Re: Anibaba Phone No: 07039202609 Just SCAMMED ME! by Francisvis(m): 10:17am On Aug 31, 2018
The OP will definitely be a scammer as well,because I wonder why he refuse to write this story with his initial moniker,and he also refuse to do a background check.he is most likely a scammer too
Re: Anibaba Phone No: 07039202609 Just SCAMMED ME! by Heartbender: 12:02am On Sep 03, 2018
Hi I can get you a Toyota Camry 2007 Model for 1.450. Kindly check my signature and call
AnibabaScammedM:
He endeagared another’s person moniker’s live just because of his sheer selfishnes
Re: Anibaba Phone No: 07039202609 Just SCAMMED ME! by cityofindustry: 6:16am On Sep 03, 2018
Where exactly was the money paid to ... Nigeria or US bank account... ?

If it is US... file a case with the local Sherrif department, contact the bank in the US. They have fraud complaints unit.

Report to the police in his county, do a Google search on him, find out where he works ... contact his employers.

Write a petition to DSS and make sure you follow up ...if you press the right button, he will be picked up at the airport upon arrival .

I am assuming the scammer and his accomplice are based in the US.

That is a lot of money to loose.

If the money was paid to a Nigeria bank account then that's a piece of cake ... contact the SFU guys ... he will be picked up, get them to freeze his accounts

AnibabaScammedM:
I have just been scammed cleanly by one guy that approached me from Nairaland when I posted that I needed Naira in exchange of USD.

He lied he’s a US citizen that his family resides in America that he needed the money to pay his kids school fees

He said his name was: ANIBABA

He lied to me his Moniker name was: Pheesayor

He gave me a fake address in Lekki

His WhatsApp Phone is: 07039202609

My brother transfered $2300.00 to him and he confirmed receiving it.

He later snapped a fake Diamond Bank Alert to me, when I told him I did not get any alert, he directed me to meet him at Ikeja GRA and i waited for 5 hours upon which he later switched his phone off.

He had blocked me everywhere and even abused me.

Although he can’t run forever cos he has stepped on the wrong toe, writing this so others would not fall into same trap.

(1) (Reply)

How Do Nigerians Pay For Products Online? / Web Designer/ Graphics Designer / Intellashares!!! Make Money Online With A Minimum Of $10 Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.