Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

"Money Is Nothing To Me" Nigerian Boy Says As He Smokes With Money - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Money Is Nothing To Me" Nigerian Boy Says As He Smokes With Money (5377 Views)

"I Watch Old Nollywood Films" Burna Boy Says As Ay Comedian React / Davido Smokes And Drinks Amid Breakup Rumors With Chioma (Photos) / Smoke Weed Everyday – Burna Boy Advises Fans As He Smokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Money Is Nothing To Me" Nigerian Boy Says As He Smokes With Money by Mrop(m): 12:45pm On Aug 27, 2018
Gist From Praizenews.com

In a viral video shared on ig, this unknown IG user shared a video of him smoking with money and showing off wads of dollars. He said money is nothing to him.

This is hilarious.

Source ; http://www.praizenews.com/money-nothing-nigerian-boy-says-smokes-money/

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

Re: "Money Is Nothing To Me" Nigerian Boy Says As He Smokes With Money by Mrop(m): 12:45pm On Aug 27, 2018
chaiii

See more photos and watch video here >>> http://www.praizenews.com/money-nothing-nigerian-boy-says-smokes-money/

See some comments by some nigerians below

Re: "Money Is Nothing To Me" Nigerian Boy Says As He Smokes With Money by Issakendrick: 12:47pm On Aug 27, 2018
Lol
Re: "Money Is Nothing To Me" Nigerian Boy Says As He Smokes With Money by Izabel(f): 12:49pm On Aug 27, 2018
He obviously didn't work for the money

3 Likes

Re: "Money Is Nothing To Me" Nigerian Boy Says As He Smokes With Money by Tamarapetty(f): 12:50pm On Aug 27, 2018
Yahoo oh oh, yahoo zeeeee

2 Likes

Re: "Money Is Nothing To Me" Nigerian Boy Says As He Smokes With Money by MiaB(f): 12:51pm On Aug 27, 2018
yahoo plus

2 Likes

Re: "Money Is Nothing To Me" Nigerian Boy Says As He Smokes With Money by tammyboy1(m): 12:52pm On Aug 27, 2018
Street ti take over
Re: "Money Is Nothing To Me" Nigerian Boy Says As He Smokes With Money by Mruwa1(m): 12:53pm On Aug 27, 2018
My guy my guy landlord dey turn to tenant when landlord fail to plan for tomorrow foolish u

1 Like

Re: "Money Is Nothing To Me" Nigerian Boy Says As He Smokes With Money by UrbanExotica(f): 12:54pm On Aug 27, 2018
just 35k. he should smoke millions and I'll take him seriously.

1 Like

Re: "Money Is Nothing To Me" Nigerian Boy Says As He Smokes With Money by Saintsammurai(m): 12:59pm On Aug 27, 2018
Keyboard hustlers..
Come to delta state,,, sapele,, Warri and ughelli.. You will see so so many mansions built but no body staying in them..
You begin to ask yourself,, who owns this mansion,, who has that duplex,, it is then that the answer given will send cold,, shock waves all over your body and you begin to fear for our youths..

All the owners of the empty mansions are all in the grave,, young boys and men,, died mysteriously just like that,, all because of quick riches, maga must pay,, confirmation is a must..

Let me use this opportunity to say kudos to all the guys outthere hustling legit and legal money..
Don't give up guys,, the sun shall rise again as light always prevail against darkness..

And if you are a lady,, please appreciate and respect your boyfriend if he makes legit money..

Because if you know,, you know..

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Money Is Nothing To Me" Nigerian Boy Says As He Smokes With Money by LisaAnne(f): 1:02pm On Aug 27, 2018
UrbanExotica:
just 35k.
he should smoke with millions and I'll take him seriously
That "just" is my one month salary
Respect it cheesy

5 Likes

Re: "Money Is Nothing To Me" Nigerian Boy Says As He Smokes With Money by chiommy123(f): 1:23pm On Aug 27, 2018
What a show of shame.
Re: "Money Is Nothing To Me" Nigerian Boy Says As He Smokes With Money by Waakanda: 1:23pm On Aug 27, 2018
When SARS don go, abi?
Re: "Money Is Nothing To Me" Nigerian Boy Says As He Smokes With Money by OneCorner: 1:24pm On Aug 27, 2018
Saintsammurai:
Keyboard hustlers..
Come to delta state,,, sapele,, Warri and ughelli.. You will see so so many mansions built but no body staying in them..
You begin to ask yourself,, who owns this mansion,, who has that duplex,, it is then that the answer given will send cold,, shock waves all over your body and you begin to fear for our youths..

All the owners of the empty mansions are all in the grave,, young boys and men,, died mysteriously just like that,, all because of quick riches, maga must pay,, confirmation is a must..

Let me use this opportunity to say kudos to all the guys outthere hustling legit and legal money..
Don't give up guys,, the sun shall rise again as light always prevail against darkness..

And if you are a lady,, please appreciate and respect your boyfriend if he makes legit money..

Sha find one way to console urself

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Money Is Nothing To Me" Nigerian Boy Says As He Smokes With Money by Kharol1234: 2:48pm On Aug 27, 2018
client don pay $100 itunes card e don dae show

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Money Is Nothing To Me" Nigerian Boy Says As He Smokes With Money by sacajawea: 3:03pm On Aug 27, 2018
Is this real, is that a real 100$ bill
Like how much money would one or these guys make to be burning $100 definitely not 100k in your Acc that would be funny
Re: "Money Is Nothing To Me" Nigerian Boy Says As He Smokes With Money by GengisKhan(m): 3:06pm On Aug 27, 2018
You go just know person wey don suffer tire, wey money don do shege. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Money Is Nothing To Me" Nigerian Boy Says As He Smokes With Money by Oneboypikin: 3:40pm On Aug 27, 2018
Who this guys dey work with?
If I have the kinda money in that picture would buy my Useless family house and start rearing Goats and dogs there

1 Like

Re: "Money Is Nothing To Me" Nigerian Boy Says As He Smokes With Money by Treasure17(m): 3:45pm On Aug 27, 2018
It's obvious you didn't work for the money.

Re: "Money Is Nothing To Me" Nigerian Boy Says As He Smokes With Money by musajohn122: 4:28pm On Aug 27, 2018
shocked
Re: "Money Is Nothing To Me" Nigerian Boy Says As He Smokes With Money by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 27, 2018
It means nothing to you meanwhile only God knows what you must've done to get that money in your possession Leave your deceit for the slay queens and beer parlours that will take that cash.

Check my signature.
Re: "Money Is Nothing To Me" Nigerian Boy Says As He Smokes With Money by Deckline(m): 4:45pm On Aug 27, 2018
M.M.B.M gang!!! Who says money doesn't buy happieness GTFO!
Re: "Money Is Nothing To Me" Nigerian Boy Says As He Smokes With Money by gaby(m): 5:03pm On Aug 27, 2018
Saintsammurai:
Keyboard hustlers..

You are very right my brother...the matter tire person.
Re: "Money Is Nothing To Me" Nigerian Boy Says As He Smokes With Money by Dollarship(m): 5:47pm On Aug 27, 2018
D
Re: "Money Is Nothing To Me" Nigerian Boy Says As He Smokes With Money by youngderek1(m): 6:39pm On Aug 27, 2018
all these girls wey dey comment for instagram go still dm d guy las las
Re: "Money Is Nothing To Me" Nigerian Boy Says As He Smokes With Money by itspzpics(m): 8:10pm On Aug 27, 2018
Cc lalasticlala
Re: "Money Is Nothing To Me" Nigerian Boy Says As He Smokes With Money by ekene101: 8:51pm On Aug 27, 2018
OneCorner:

Sha find one way to console urself
shut ur suck away pit u call mouth,most of you here just post rubbish because ur phone is soft touch and u touch ur screen to type rubbish when someone make a sensible comment,have u been to warri or its environs,do you know what we see on daily basis about these wasted Ghana burgers.one thing I notice about this nl is that those people who are based in Lagos always act as if they are the smartest and wisest while others are dumb,they rather insult you and your point rather than learn new things from others or make research over something they themselves are ignorant of. Go to technology marker,family,business,auto,car talk and almost all the sections in this forum and see them display their stupiddity especially on politics section.
December 31st 3friends from GH died in warri mysteriously, two hanged themselves while the 3rd stabbed himself to death,these are guys who own Lexus and venzas with couple of other cars and houses.
On 24th of same December, a car fell into agbarho river,Toyota spider with 5 occupants coming from a club around 7pm on their way to another club,4 died remaining just one person,the four that died are GH burgers,the guy that survived has concluded to go to GH with them after Xmas celebration.
My own friend we grew up in same hood own a duplex in GH,drives venza,range evoque and zdx in GH,this guy was learning how to fix sliding window and doors b4 he left for GH,it was at a friends birthday party after getting drunk that he told another friend they went together that he is tired of collecting peanuts,once the girl he got pregnant delivers,he will go into science stuff and they both agreed, my guy is in money now with just one kid and a big duplex with the aforementioned cars,his parents here can barely feed,the other guy they agreed to go together ran back to Nigeria after they told him his father will be his source of wealth leaving his properties behind in GH,he never told us what that guy pledged till today but just told us to be careful of the guy anytime he is in town.
Just last week again,a boy I know too well died,very small boy when I was still in secondary school, this boy use to ride motorcycle tyre naked round d hood died just like that after complaining of headache and vommiting blood.The wristwatch this boy wore on the last pic of him I saw on fb can buy a 2004 corolla, guy that isn't up to 22yrs built two duplex in my hood that his family refused to step in,bought his father glk,pman rejected because pman has lived in GH b4 and know what's up.the boy was buried 3days ago,mhen I was shocked wen I saw his burial pics.
Or is it my brother's friend that was among the first set of g boys in my hood to go to GH,this guy sprayed money from begin ning of birthday till closing as at 2005,booked flight for 50guys to GH for his GH babe birthday and lodged them for 1week,still few them down to naija with 200k each for each of his guys,when this guy got Ill,he comes to the lab close to my moms shop almost on daily basis for tests upon tests,yet they can't find what's wrong with him.guy that will sit down and blood will be rushing from different parts of his body and even as all these were happening to him,the guy was getting fat and robust. Only him later carried himself to GH to do God knows what before he was fine and never returned to naija till we later heard he died in an accident. I can go on and on about guys I knew in warri who can't even spell nairaland but went to GH and became millionaires over night. Most of them are dead and forgotten while some are still dying almost on monthly basis.
Evil exist, not everyone who speak against evil money makers online is envious of their wealth,there are some guys money don't freak,they rather stick to selling phones and other gadgets on jiji,olx and even nl to make legit income,no one waste money they make legitimately.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Money Is Nothing To Me" Nigerian Boy Says As He Smokes With Money by StrawberryGloss(f): 9:00pm On Aug 27, 2018
upon all the money he still looks poor
Re: "Money Is Nothing To Me" Nigerian Boy Says As He Smokes With Money by OneCorner: 9:00pm On Aug 27, 2018
ekene101:
shut ur suck away pit u call mouth,most of you here just post rubbish because ur phone is soft touch and u touch ur screen to type rubbish when someone make a sensible comment,have u been to warri or its environs,do you know what we see on daily basis about these wasted Ghana burgers.one thing I notice about this nl is that those people who are based in Lagos always act as if they are the smartest and wisest while others are dumb,they rather insult you and your point rather than learn new things from others or make research over something they themselves are ignorant of. Go to technology marker,family,business,auto,car talk and almost all the sections in this forum and see them display their stupiddity especially on politics section.
December 31st 3friends from GH died in warri mysteriously, two hanged themselves while the 3rd stabbed himself to death,these are guys who own Lexus and venzas with couple of other cars and houses.
On 24th of same December, a car fell into agbarho river,Toyota spider with 5 occupants coming from a club around 7pm on their way to another club,4 died remaining just one person,the four that died are GH burgers,the guy that survived has concluded to go to GH with them after Xmas celebration.
My own friend we grew up in same hood own a duplex in GH,drives venza,range evoque and zdx in GH,this guy was learning how to fix sliding window and doors b4 he left for GH,it was at a friends birthday party after getting drunk that he told another friend they went together that he is tired of collecting peanuts,once the girl he got pregnant delivers,he will go into science stuff and they both agreed, my guy is in money now with just one kid and a big duplex with the aforementioned cars,his parents here can barely feed,the other guy they agreed to go together ran back to Nigeria after they told him his father will be his source of wealth leaving his properties behind in GH,he never told us what that guy pledged till today but just told us to be careful of the guy anytime he is in town.
Just last week again,a boy I know too well died,very small boy when I was still in secondary school, this boy use to ride motorcycle tyre naked round d hood died just like that after complaining of headache and vommiting blood.The wristwatch this boy wore on the last pic of him I saw on fb can buy a 2004 corolla, guy that isn't up to 22yrs built two duplex in my hood that his family refused to step in,bought his father glk,pman rejected because pman has lived in GH b4 and know what's up.the boy was buried 3days ago,mhen I was shocked wen I saw his burial pics.
Or is it my brother's friend that was among the first set of g boys in my hood to go to GH,this guy sprayed money from begin ning of birthday till closing as at 2005,booked flight for 50guys to GH for his GH babe birthday and lodged them for 1week,still few them down to naija with 200k each for each of his guys,when this guy got Ill,he comes to the lab close to my moms shop almost on daily basis for tests upon tests,yet they can't find what's wrong with him.guy that will sit down and blood will be rushing from different parts of his body and even as all these were happening to him,the guy was getting fat and robust. Only him later carried himself to GH to do God knows what before he was fine and never returned to naija till we later heard he died in an accident. I can go on and on about guys I knew in warri who can't even spell nairaland but went to GH and became millionaires over night. Most of them are dead and forgotten while some are still dying almost on monthly basis.
Evil exist, not everyone who speak against evil money makers online is envious of their wealth,there are some guys money don't freak them,they rather stick to selling phones and other gadgets on jiji,old and even nl to make legit income,no one waste money they make legitimately.

2 Likes

Re: "Money Is Nothing To Me" Nigerian Boy Says As He Smokes With Money by ekene101: 9:03pm On Aug 27, 2018
[quote author=OneCorner post=70666422][/quote]if u like use fork scratch ur tozo e no bizness me but let others express their opinion when them see something bad rather than thinking its envy.
Re: "Money Is Nothing To Me" Nigerian Boy Says As He Smokes With Money by dododawa1: 9:08pm On Aug 27, 2018
A LIFELESS boy
Re: "Money Is Nothing To Me" Nigerian Boy Says As He Smokes With Money by sacajawea: 9:11pm On Aug 27, 2018
This story long oh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jumoke Odetola Bags Nollywood Actress Of The Year 2020 (See Photos) / VIDEO: Download Dorobucci Video By Don Jazzy Ft Mavin's Crew / Photos: Inside The Home Of A Man Married To A Sex Doll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.