Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,669 members, 7,827,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Jumoke Odetola Bags Nollywood Actress Of The Year 2020 (See Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jumoke Odetola Bags Nollywood Actress Of The Year 2020 (See Photos) (5393 Views)

Bewaji Folashade And Jumoke Odetola At War / I Don’t Have A Boyfriend — Pretty Actress, Jumoke Odetola (Photos) / Sridevi Is Dead (Indian Actress Of "Nagina - Snake Girl" Fame) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jumoke Odetola Bags Nollywood Actress Of The Year 2020 (See Photos) by Okoyeaniche(m): 8:27pm On Feb 24, 2020
Fast-rising Yoruba movie star, Jumoke Odetola has been awarded the honour of the Best Nollywood Actress of the year 2020 by Coolwealth Awards.

The actress took to her Instagram handle to share the good news with her fans and followers.

She wrote: “Congratulations we won! Nollywood Actress of the year 2020. To my amazing comrades, my juggernaut team and all the fans of Jumoke Odetola, this is for you.

“A big thanks to the Producers, Casting directors, Marketers, Colleagues who...SEE MORE + PHOTOS

2 Shares

Re: Jumoke Odetola Bags Nollywood Actress Of The Year 2020 (See Photos) by bluebay(m): 8:32pm On Feb 24, 2020
When the year start and where we don reach when someone dey collect 2020 Award for Christ sake ?

4 Likes

Re: Jumoke Odetola Bags Nollywood Actress Of The Year 2020 (See Photos) by backnbeta(f): 8:41pm On Feb 24, 2020
She sure can act, but sometimes she tries too hard...not a fanundecided

3 Likes

Re: Jumoke Odetola Bags Nollywood Actress Of The Year 2020 (See Photos) by Comedian2019: 9:40pm On Feb 24, 2020
It's not 2020, it's 2021 grin grin
Re: Jumoke Odetola Bags Nollywood Actress Of The Year 2020 (See Photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:20pm On Feb 24, 2020
Didn't know year 2020 ended in February
Re: Jumoke Odetola Bags Nollywood Actress Of The Year 2020 (See Photos) by agbekeOreke86(f): 11:34pm On Feb 24, 2020
backnbeta:
She sure can act, but sometimes she tried too hard...not a fanundecided
God bless u ma'am....thought i was the only one.just like Adedimeji Abdulateef,they are both talented and good actors but they should stop trying too hard.Acting's s'pps to be natural.all the best to u omo Odetola....the sky's your take-off!!!! kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Jumoke Odetola Bags Nollywood Actress Of The Year 2020 (See Photos) by sparog(m): 7:11am On Feb 25, 2020
I like the babe, she try grin
Re: Jumoke Odetola Bags Nollywood Actress Of The Year 2020 (See Photos) by RoyalHighness7(m): 9:09am On Feb 25, 2020
bluebay:
When the year start and where we don reach when someone dey collect 2020 Award for Christ sake ?
Welcome to Nigeria bruh!
Re: Jumoke Odetola Bags Nollywood Actress Of The Year 2020 (See Photos) by Omihanifa: 11:07am On Feb 25, 2020
bluebay:

Nah wetin dey Taya me about this Nollywood be that undecided they keep behaving weird and doing strange things embarassed how can you be giving somebody award ( best actress of the year 2020) in a year that is just 2 months old angry shocked
Re: Jumoke Odetola Bags Nollywood Actress Of The Year 2020 (See Photos) by Chingykay77(m): 11:32am On Feb 25, 2020
I first think shey Otedola get one jummy for koro ni................make i go meet my babalawo for the magic proposl ring to give her grin
she for just switch that T and D.......................then it becomes Otedola
Re: Jumoke Odetola Bags Nollywood Actress Of The Year 2020 (See Photos) by SavageResponse(m): 11:41am On Feb 25, 2020
Congrats to her!
Re: Jumoke Odetola Bags Nollywood Actress Of The Year 2020 (See Photos) by OKOATA(m): 1:34pm On Feb 25, 2020
agbekeOreke86:
God bless u ma'am....thought i was the only one.just like Adedimeji Abdulateef,they are both talented and good actors but they should stop trying too hard.Acting's s'pps to be natural.all the best to u omo Odetola....the sky's your take-off!!!! kiss kiss
Dimeji doesn’t act too hard but for the lady you are right, in the long run that’s who they are.

2 Likes

Re: Jumoke Odetola Bags Nollywood Actress Of The Year 2020 (See Photos) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 25, 2020
OKOATA:
Dimeji doesn’t act too hard but for the lady you are right, in the long run that’s who they are.
and broda shaggi too
Re: Jumoke Odetola Bags Nollywood Actress Of The Year 2020 (See Photos) by Mateen1000: 2:45pm On Feb 25, 2020
Good Actress
But her karamo too much
I think the role she sure knows how to act most is a psycho person, someone spiritually or emotionally disturbed, Congrats Girl
Re: Jumoke Odetola Bags Nollywood Actress Of The Year 2020 (See Photos) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 25, 2020
agbekeOreke86:
if you say lateef is overacting.. What about odunlade adekola? That man overacts like mad..

Ibrahim chatta,yomi solade and maybe saheed balogun are natural actors..

1 Like

Re: Jumoke Odetola Bags Nollywood Actress Of The Year 2020 (See Photos) by agbekeOreke86(f): 6:35pm On Feb 25, 2020
aro1:
if you say lateef is overacting.. What about odunlade adekola? That man overacts like mad..

Ibrahim chatta,yomi solade and maybe saheed balogun are natural actors..
my broda,that Odunlade own is on a different pedestal oooo....like he overdoes n over-stretches everything-a good actor no doubt but he could be a terrific and prolific actor if he could be more natural..!!

PS-spot on at the names you mentioned sir.they are calm and coincise role interpreters!!
Re: Jumoke Odetola Bags Nollywood Actress Of The Year 2020 (See Photos) by agbekeOreke86(f): 6:43pm On Feb 25, 2020
OKOATA:
Sire,Dimeji overdoes it sometimes.A very,very great actor no doubt,deep and fits into any (and) all of his roles well,he dosnt really need to 'speak fonee' and 'fun eyin mo oyinbo' all the time.we know he is eloquent,we know he is intelligent.subtitles are there and done for a reason and furthermore,he kinndaa has this fake smile he does that sort of makes him look older than his age.His natural smile is perfect whenever he chooses to wear it....asides those 2,he is one of the best 'yorubawood' got sir!!!!wish him nothing asides the very best!!!!

1 Like

Re: Jumoke Odetola Bags Nollywood Actress Of The Year 2020 (See Photos) by dapsoneh: 6:49pm On Feb 25, 2020
Bleaching beach
Re: Jumoke Odetola Bags Nollywood Actress Of The Year 2020 (See Photos) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 25, 2020
agbekeOreke86:
my broda,that Odunlade own is on a different pedestal oooo....like he overdoes n over-stretches everything-a good actor no doubt but he could be a terrific and prolific actor if he could be more natural..!!

PS-spot on at the names you mentioned sir.they are calm and coincise role interpreters!!
you are observant with yoruba movies..

Whos your best yoruba actor? If i may ask..

1 Like

Re: Jumoke Odetola Bags Nollywood Actress Of The Year 2020 (See Photos) by agbekeOreke86(f): 10:42pm On Feb 25, 2020
aro1:
you are observant with yoruba movies..

Whos your best yoruba actor? If i may ask..
it takes quite a very keen observer like yourself to mention those names u mentioned without sentiment(s) attached sire.their versatility,role interpretations,interchangeability and capabilty differs sire.i agree totally with the names you mentioned prior but would substitute Saheed Balogun with Ogogo(Taiwo Hassan).....apart from the fact that egbon Ogogo too dey play 'holier than thou with the way he calls God's name' and the fact that alaaye Ogogo dey wear everything to match ooo including his shoes cheesy cheesy(be it native or English attire),he cuts it for me sir.he has a good voice with ancestral songs and 'ewi' and 'oriki' too!!!
Re: Jumoke Odetola Bags Nollywood Actress Of The Year 2020 (See Photos) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 25, 2020
agbekeOreke86:
it takes quite a very keen observer like yourself to mention those names u mentioned without sentiment(s)sire.their versatility,role interpretations,interchangeability and capabilty differs sire.i agree totally with the names you mentioned prior but would substitute Saheed Balogun with Ogogo(Hassan).....apart from the fact that egbon Ogogo too dey play 'holier than thou with the way he calls God's name' and the fact that egbon dey wear everything to match ooo including his shoes cheesy cheesy(be it native or English attire),he cuts it for me sir.he has a good voice with ancestral songs and 'ewi' and 'oriki' too!!!
i have been watching yoruba movies since wayback..

Since the days of irun esin,ololade mr money,toluwa nile.. I also love ogogo act,but he is not so versatile,i love an actor that can do different roles.. Take for example,olaiya igwe,that man can act comedy,play a rich man,poor man,king,chief or even playboy..

Hope you got my drift
Re: Jumoke Odetola Bags Nollywood Actress Of The Year 2020 (See Photos) by agbekeOreke86(f): 11:01pm On Feb 25, 2020
aro1:
i have been watching yoruba movies since wayback..

Since the days of irun esin,ololade mr money,toluwa nile.. I also love ogogo act,but he is not so versatile,i love an actor that can do different roles.. Take for example,olaiya igwe,that man can act comedy,play a rich man,poor man,king,chief or even playboy..

Hope you got my drift
ooohh i caught your drift sir.i never insuinuated ogogo was my best ooo...i only substituted a name outtaa the ones you mentioned sir.Olaiya is good too....but he dosnt cut it for me-individual prefrences sir but im gonna pick Dele Odule over Olaiya Igwe anytime sire!!!

(1) (Reply)

Throwback:do You Remember Them?(pic) / Toyin Lawani Responds To Backlash From Unclad Photo With More Unclad Photo / Bye Bye To Yeye Daddy, Bovi's Daughter Dumps Him For New Dad, Zlatan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.