Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,073 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Ritualists' Den Uncovered In Celle Nica, Lagos. 'Mad' Woman's Phone Call.... - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ritualists' Den Uncovered In Celle Nica, Lagos. 'Mad' Woman's Phone Call.... (79887 Views)

Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den / Lady Lured With Fake Italian Job Ends Up In Ritualists’ Den In Ondo, Impregnated / Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ritualists' Den Uncovered In Celle Nica, Lagos. 'Mad' Woman's Phone Call.... by Nobody: 6:11am On Aug 28, 2018
So police took the iPhone and dollars as exhibit, leaving the skulls cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ritualists' Den Uncovered In Celle Nica, Lagos. 'Mad' Woman's Phone Call.... by SmallgirlbigGod(f): 7:10am On Aug 28, 2018
Jesu!!!! It is well oh. Mad woman...what is ds world turning into?
Re: Ritualists' Den Uncovered In Celle Nica, Lagos. 'Mad' Woman's Phone Call.... by omoelerin1: 7:20am On Aug 28, 2018
I blame govt over its failure in its social responsibilities.

In a city like Lagos, mentally unstable people roaming about. If they are confined in a place we won't be experiencing this kind situation where some criminals will be disguising as mad to perpetrate their heinous crime.

What is the purpose of the existence of local govt sef?
Re: Ritualists' Den Uncovered In Celle Nica, Lagos. 'Mad' Woman's Phone Call.... by Dcentglobal(m): 7:21am On Aug 28, 2018
People are desperate to be rich over night , evil things happening everyday... Oh Lord Have Mercy!!!
Re: Ritualists' Den Uncovered In Celle Nica, Lagos. 'Mad' Woman's Phone Call.... by Odetokun3(m): 7:23am On Aug 28, 2018
Satanic Daily bread

She must have been employed to do so!

The employer should be tracked!

Mad man- iPhone 6. embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Ritualists' Den Uncovered In Celle Nica, Lagos. 'Mad' Woman's Phone Call.... by demmydy(m): 8:53am On Aug 28, 2018
Pls whr is d evidence of d i.phone 6 nd d dollars...
Re: Ritualists' Den Uncovered In Celle Nica, Lagos. 'Mad' Woman's Phone Call.... by raphy(m): 10:07am On Aug 28, 2018
God will. Help pur country
Re: Ritualists' Den Uncovered In Celle Nica, Lagos. 'Mad' Woman's Phone Call.... by Kudducini(m): 11:55am On Aug 28, 2018
Happened here at Cele Nicer
Re: Ritualists' Den Uncovered In Celle Nica, Lagos. 'Mad' Woman's Phone Call.... by Fahd11: 12:55pm On Aug 28, 2018
One of the IGBO IPOB bastards that found her way to Lagos.... She should have been killed at once. Awon oloriburuku set of tribe.
Re: Ritualists' Den Uncovered In Celle Nica, Lagos. 'Mad' Woman's Phone Call.... by wakaawaka(m): 3:22pm On Aug 28, 2018
Judging from what the guy heard the woman saying(Allegedly) on the phone to her clients I think we can conclude by saying "She's the main suspect" in this case and most like to be tried and found guilty after testimony in THE COURT OF LAW
gypsey:
precisely,, i read every bit of it thouroughly. there are still no prove that they are guilty, in which court were they found guilty? the court of Nairaland or the mobs?, who decided that they are gulity?
Re: Ritualists' Den Uncovered In Celle Nica, Lagos. 'Mad' Woman's Phone Call.... by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 28, 2018
wakaawaka:
Judging from what the guy heard the woman saying(Allegedly) on the phone to her clients I think we can conclude by saying "She's the main suspect" in this case and most like to be tried and found guilty after testimony in THE COURT OF LAW
well.. After all your Assumptions, you still used the magic word ALLEGEDLY. grin that sums it all up. i rest my case.
Re: Ritualists' Den Uncovered In Celle Nica, Lagos. 'Mad' Woman's Phone Call.... by NoToPile: 7:57pm On Aug 28, 2018
Na real wa, those that see the Cele nica woman everytime were gisting me in this evening.

They caught another one today disgusing as a mad woman around Ilogbo side too (not far from location of this incident) because of the outrage concerning this one people round are now at alert for mad people. This one was parading since morning as a mad woman, the residents wer watching her one man just said E je ki a le (let's chase her) immediately she heared that the lady took to her heels ooo grin area people hunted her down they searched what she carried and they saw all these smelly dry pomo inside, and asked my friend who was narrating the incident to me what the pomo was for she was like ahhh when the woman gets the victim or part sh would put that under and use use the smell of the pomo as a camouflage for the smell of the other stuffs she's carrying and I was like : shocked shocked

Na real wa
Re: Ritualists' Den Uncovered In Celle Nica, Lagos. 'Mad' Woman's Phone Call.... by Bchukwudi1(m): 10:26am On Aug 29, 2018
photos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave / Busted! Drugs Trafficking Through Onions Shocks Social Media Users (Photos) / Yahoo Boy Who Posed As US Army Officer To Scam Ladies Arrested (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.