Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave (79878 Views)

Maxuel Ebibraladei: Man Beheads His Girlfriend In Bayelsa Community (Graphic) / Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) / Yahoo Boy Kills His Hunched Aunt In Ebonyi (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 3:23pm On Jun 24, 2021
Cross River: Man, 24, beheads 65-year-old woman in Calabar

A young man identified as Christian Edem Eyo in Mbukpa, Calabar South, is reported to have beheaded one of his aunts, identified as Mrs Uduak.

Checks by Daily Sun indicated that the incident occurred in the early hours of Wednesday when the deceased, who was a neighbour to Christain, left her apartment to take her bath outside.

Apparently not aware that she was being watched, as she approached the make-shift bathroom outside, Christain accosted her and hacked her down with a big stick and later cut off her head.

According to other neighbours, the incident happened at about 5:00 am when Mrs Uduak left her apartment.

A witness identified as Grace, who is a worshipper at an adjoining church which was having an all-night prayer service, said that she observed the young man burying a headless body.

Grace said Christian took the head of the deceased into his two-room apartment and that she alerted church members who then raised the alarm and subsequently called a local vigilance group.

According to her, the vigilance team immediately alerted the nearby Mbukpa divisional police station, which responded promptly.

‘Upon arrival of police team, Christian, the suspect, allegedly confronted them and macheted one personnel before he was overpowered and taken away,’ she stated.

Another witness, Joe Ekpenyong, said after arresting the suspect, the team of detectives returned to the community and conducted a thorough search in Christians’ two-bedroom apartment where they discovered the fresh head of the woman and some items, including candles, flowers, oil and designs.

Christian, alias Etebong, of No 7 Inyang Street, reportedly confessed that he murdered the woman because she tried to seduce him, adding that the deep hole in his house is where he gets his powers from.

‘I am 24-years-old. I work as a bouncer at 125 Old Ikang Road Calabar. The woman wanted to seduce me. The deep hole you saw inside my apartment is an empowerment area. That’s where I empower myself,’ he stated.

Reacting, the Cross River State Police PRO, Irene Ugbo, said she has not been be briefed on the incident.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/cross-river-man-24-beheads-65-year-old-woman-in-calabar/

2 Shares

Re: 24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave by Pierocash(m): 3:25pm On Jun 24, 2021
See his face like Nkapi

96 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave by DDDEnterprises: 3:29pm On Jun 24, 2021
Pierocash:
See his face like Nkapi

And are we supposed to know what that is?

90 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave by nyiamfrank: 3:30pm On Jun 24, 2021
The story is true. He is said to be half kolo mental because of drugs. The matter is being discussed right now on radio in Calabar. I think the guy should be incarcerated. He is right now a threat to residents of the area.

94 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 24, 2021
Effect of drugs now the innocent aunt is the victim.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave by Ahmed0336(m): 3:37pm On Jun 24, 2021
Wahala

1 Like

Re: 24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave by DaddyRochie1642: 3:38pm On Jun 24, 2021
In the First Picture, Look at that Bastards Face and tell me that face doesn't look Evil to you.

Spits in Disgust

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 3:39pm On Jun 24, 2021
See More Photos As Obtained By Below:

1 Share

Re: 24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave by SimplyShit: 3:40pm On Jun 24, 2021
NL Blood thirsty merchant of bad news

Poverty is a curse

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave by Pierocash(m): 3:49pm On Jun 24, 2021
DDDEnterprises:

And are we supposed to know what that is?
Nkapi is those rat with long mouth. I forgot the name in english.very smelly rat with long mouth

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: 24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 24, 2021
See udoka

See bad news

Udokabadnews

We humans are heartless Sha...

11 Likes

Re: 24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 24, 2021
The earlier they get rid of him, the better. He looks like a one man serial killer so nothing much to interrogate.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave by drightguy(m): 3:59pm On Jun 24, 2021
perhaps there will be a different hell fire for such kind of persons.
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 24, 2021
"Upon the arrival of the police team, Christian, the suspect, allegedly confronted them and macheted one personnel before he was overpowered and taken away.” the witness narrated.

In other words, he gave that officer the "mark of Zorro". sad

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave by SILVERLINES: 6:30pm On Jun 24, 2021
cry
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave by slawormiir: 6:50pm On Jun 24, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad

Always watch out for people in da hood

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave by victons(m): 6:50pm On Jun 24, 2021
angry
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave by wpadmin: 6:51pm On Jun 24, 2021
Na wa oo.

Bad news back to back

6 Likes

Re: 24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave by BigSarah(f): 6:51pm On Jun 24, 2021
Inhumane

1 Like

Re: 24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave by IMASTEX: 6:51pm On Jun 24, 2021
Imagine

2 Likes

Re: 24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 24, 2021
This guy never reports any good news

Your name means udoka but all your news centers in evil , no peace.

Seems you are a man of war.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave by Emilokoiyawon: 6:51pm On Jun 24, 2021
The woman wanted to seduce me. The deep hole you saw inside my apartment is an empowerment area. That’s where I empower myself

This is what happens when you don't recognize and treat mental illness.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave by foeedaba: 6:51pm On Jun 24, 2021
wpadmin:
Na wa oo.

Bad news back to back

I have noticed lately that crime section has overtaken politics section to have the most thread featured on front page daily.

3 Likes

Re: 24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave by Eriokanmi: 6:52pm On Jun 24, 2021
Haa. Na na tori for unilag gew wey stab billionaire to death i dey read, see another one nah!

Which kain spirit dey follow our youths sef? I taya oo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave by VEXT: 6:52pm On Jun 24, 2021
This op with bad news everytym

5 Likes

Re: 24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave by GIANTPLUSHUB: 6:53pm On Jun 24, 2021
Mheen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Busted! Drugs Trafficking Through Onions Shocks Social Media Users (Photos) / Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) / Yahoo Boy Who Posed As US Army Officer To Scam Ladies Arrested (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.