Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Princess Shyngle: I Want To Date Emmanuel Adebayor, I Want A Rich Man - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Princess Shyngle: I Want To Date Emmanuel Adebayor, I Want A Rich Man (66670 Views)

Princess Shyngle: I Only Want To Have Gay Friends / Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist / Princess Shyngle: I Used My Money To Look Expensive With Empty Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Princess Shyngle: I Want To Date Emmanuel Adebayor, I Want A Rich Man by salvationproject(m): 8:26pm On Aug 27, 2018
Ghana-based Gambian actress, Princess Shyngle, has revealed one condition why she will jump into a romantic relationship.

According to the controversial actress, she will only date men who are very rich.

Princess Shyngle, who has warned broke men not to hit her up on social media has revealed the reason behind the said statement.

“I am tired of taking care of myself. I need someone to come and take care of me now,” she said.

When quizzed if she wanted a rich man she boldly said, “whether he is rich, whether he is successful in whatever he is doing now. He could be a banker but just be a generous person. There are many rich people who are not generous.”

“That is the duty of a man. You need to provide for your woman. You need to take care of your woman and you need to support her. That is just the duty of every man. And I am tired of guys that wouldn’t do these things. They are just about I love you, I love you, I love you and that’s about it. Now I want to see the ‘I love you,” she further stated.”

Reports earlier had a story of Princess Shyngle disclosing that she dated former Black Stars and Chelsea midfielder Michael Essien.

The Gambian actress disclosed the name of another superstar she intends to date if she sees that things are right.

It was no other name than that of Togo international footballer, Emmanuel Adebayor who she said she may date very soon.

She described Adebayor as someone who is very rich and gorgeous and those are the things she is looking for her dream man now.

See More: http://www.9jahyper.com.ng/if-you-dont-have-money-dont-come-close-to-me-bursty-actress-warns-men-pics/

1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Want To Date Emmanuel Adebayor, I Want A Rich Man by Boyano: 8:49pm On Aug 27, 2018
grin

11 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Want To Date Emmanuel Adebayor, I Want A Rich Man by Burgerlomo: 8:58pm On Aug 27, 2018

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Want To Date Emmanuel Adebayor, I Want A Rich Man by H2Ossss(m): 9:04pm On Aug 27, 2018
Nice sets

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Want To Date Emmanuel Adebayor, I Want A Rich Man by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 27, 2018
salvationproject:
Ghana-based Gambian actress, Princess Shyngle, has revealed one condition why she will jump into a romantic relationship.

According to the controversial actress, she will only date men who are very rich.

Princess Shyngle, who has warned broke men not to hit her up on social media has revealed the reason behind the said statement.

“I am tired of taking care of myself. I need someone to come and take care of me now,” she said.

When quizzed if she wanted a rich man she boldly said, “whether he is rich, whether he is successful in whatever he is doing now. He could be a banker but just be a generous person. There are many rich people who are not generous.”

“That is the duty of a man. You need to provide for your woman. You need to take care of your woman and you need to support her. That is just the duty of every man. And I am tired of guys that wouldn’t do these things. They are just about I love you, I love you, I love you and that’s about it. Now I want to see the ‘I love you,” she further stated.”

SEE ALSO : 2019: Unseating Buhari Will Not Be An Easy Task - R-APC Chairman Warns
Reports earlier had a story of Princess Shyngle disclosing that she dated former Black Stars and Chelsea midfielder Michael Essien.

The Gambian actress disclosed the name of another superstar she intends to date if she sees that things are right.

It was no other name than that of Togo international footballer, Emmanuel Adebayor who she said she may date very soon.

She described Adebayor as someone who is very rich and gorgeous and those are the things she is looking for her dream man now.

See More: http://www.9jahyper.com.ng/if-you-dont-have-money-dont-come-close-to-me-bursty-actress-warns-men-pics/

So what's your own duty?
You are tired of taking care of yourself?? SMH.

I want to believe this is fake news or sarcasm or else. ..

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Want To Date Emmanuel Adebayor, I Want A Rich Man by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:35pm On Aug 27, 2018
Hanseel1:

So what's your own duty?

Real mature men are talking about women matter and small Elder001 is talking also.
Wonders shall never cease o! cheesy wink

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Want To Date Emmanuel Adebayor, I Want A Rich Man by kushercain: 10:30pm On Aug 27, 2018
Hanseel1:

So what's your own duty?

post=70667491:

Real mature men are talking about women matter and small Elder001 is talking also.
Wonders shall never cease o! cheesy wink

Damn that escalated quickly

28 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Want To Date Emmanuel Adebayor, I Want A Rich Man by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 27, 2018
kushercain:

Damn that escalated quickly

The individual behind that account whether kid or man has been stalking me, as in following me about quoting all the comments I've made this evening.

13 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Want To Date Emmanuel Adebayor, I Want A Rich Man by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:56pm On Aug 27, 2018
Hahaha wink cheesy grin
See who is talking o.
When you keep running all around all our posts with the same pic you stole from us, you forgot so fast boy?
Next time you won't start what you can't finish.
You even change from one moniker to another Elder001 and still continue your curses.
Continue...

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Want To Date Emmanuel Adebayor, I Want A Rich Man by faith551(m): 11:23pm On Aug 27, 2018
Easy target, borrow my cousins G-wagon, hit her up throw around some cash, write my name on that kitty-cat and do an Ulsain Bolt on her pathetic ass. Done and dusted off to another target. How easy cud life be?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Want To Date Emmanuel Adebayor, I Want A Rich Man by pansophist(m): 11:32pm On Aug 27, 2018
I can see that she took the pic in Bijlmer Arena, the ghetto part of Netherlands. She looks too ghetto, with nothing going on for her except her disproportionate aass.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Want To Date Emmanuel Adebayor, I Want A Rich Man by KingLennon(m): 1:47am On Aug 28, 2018
Girls are looking physically fit because of running from one man to another. Just look at this one looking for a rich man destiny to collect

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Want To Date Emmanuel Adebayor, I Want A Rich Man by FisifunKododada: 3:54am On Aug 28, 2018
Hanseel1:

So what's your own duty?

My friend hide your face...you no get money. Let the ballerz talk joor tongue

Omo see hips and yanch profile...Jesu Kristi!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Want To Date Emmanuel Adebayor, I Want A Rich Man by Perotti: 4:58am On Aug 28, 2018
olosho kobo kobo

2 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Want To Date Emmanuel Adebayor, I Want A Rich Man by hamid6249: 5:04am On Aug 28, 2018
That's an indirect way of advertising her holoshoism

3 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Want To Date Emmanuel Adebayor, I Want A Rich Man by opribo(m): 5:57am On Aug 28, 2018
Very good, at least she has defined her market segment. Brokeazz should stay clear and keep off.

She is still better than those "olosho's" that will be following smallboys that will be milking them dry and even impregnate them and abandon them then they wont be able to show the face of the man.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Want To Date Emmanuel Adebayor, I Want A Rich Man by Iscoalarcon: 6:47am On Aug 28, 2018
opribo:

She is still better than those "olosho's" that will be following smallboys that will be milking them dry and even impregnate them.

oloshos impregnate Small boys

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Want To Date Emmanuel Adebayor, I Want A Rich Man by opribo(m): 7:42am On Aug 28, 2018
Iscoalarcon:

oloshos impregnate Small boys

yes nau,

Just because they dont stand on the road does not exclude them, any loose girl is definitely one.
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Want To Date Emmanuel Adebayor, I Want A Rich Man by Alwaysking: 8:33am On Aug 28, 2018
What can she offer? expired punny smh

7 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Want To Date Emmanuel Adebayor, I Want A Rich Man by ultimate77(m): 8:59am On Aug 28, 2018
that was how i chatted one ugly girl on fb months ago, i was using free Facebook aircel that night cos imy mtn couldn't allow my data come up.

The moment i said hi her responds was 'if you don't have money, don't come and disturb me'. I just layed well and ready to play game.

I asked her, so if i have money, i can come and talk to you! She said yes cos she don't have time for broke asses... I wasn't seen her pictures yet that was actually why i kept chatting.

I told her she can't finish the least amount under my pillow right now even if she wants to. She said i was lying. I asked her to dare me. I don't want sex but let ,e show her i can spoil a stranger with money without wanting to see her.

I gave her just one condition that she have to call my line to confirm if im male or female. Mum asked for digit i sent my other line she called shapely... I spoke to her and she was like wow... You speak like someone who works with the media house. I told her yea i have a media house.

She asked for my picture on fb i said i don't post and leave it, i post after 24hours i take it down. She said i should send one now. I said i have limited data to do that. She said she will send, and she did 1.5g sub to my airtel... I sent her 3 piks, till today, this girl won't let me rest. We live in same state but i keep posting her, when im not online for a day, she calls and ask if no data or what? I say there is just busy. Even as i type, her call is still coming over.

Trust me guys, all this ladies claiming bullshit, they really don't know what they want and how to get it. If you doubt me, do a sample of 5girls 4can't make any meaning.

This one gan is one of them, you can imagine were she is saying she will date adebayor soon... Ok we understand adebayor is the one coming for her and she's trying to tell the world that adebayor has been asking her out. Rubbish!.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Want To Date Emmanuel Adebayor, I Want A Rich Man by generationz(f): 12:38pm On Aug 28, 2018
hehehehe

Nairalanders guys won't like this

I've always found this lady very blunt and funny.

when an average lady says stuff like this just know she has been burnt a couple of times all in the name of love .

whether rich or poor generosity is the key word.
Not generosity after many demands but generosity out of genuine kindness and concern.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Want To Date Emmanuel Adebayor, I Want A Rich Man by OlamideIsHere: 1:25pm On Aug 28, 2018
Ur papa rich?

2 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Want To Date Emmanuel Adebayor, I Want A Rich Man by BruncleZuma: 1:25pm On Aug 28, 2018
Child of the World...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Everything Bollywood / Best Cleavages At The AMVCA 2016 / 10 Most Beautiful Cakes Of Nigeria Celebrity Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.