Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,758 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist (71823 Views)

Princess Shyngle: I Only Want To Have Gay Friends / Princess Shyngle: I Used My Money To Look Expensive With Empty Bank Account / Princess Shyngle: I Want To Date Emmanuel Adebayor, I Want A Rich Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist by Afrobeatsglobal(m): 12:55pm On Jan 30, 2019
Controversial Gambian Actress, Princess Shyngle who have been highly critisized for undergoing a surgery for having very tiny waist have revealed how she she got the feat.

She revealed this in an Instagram post below:

"5 ribs removed ��� 5 more to go ���� small intestines removed � remaining the big intestines � gat to remove all these ribs �� who ribs ep � you call me fake I call myself a work of art �� #teamnowaist #melaninpoppin #princessshyngle #blackisbeautiful #saynotobleaching #gambianprincess #justforlaughs"

Source: https://afrobeatsglobal.com/gambian-actress-with-very-tiny-waist-princess-shyngle-reveals-she-removed-five-ribs-and-intestines-set-to-remove-another-five-details/

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist by madridguy(m): 12:58pm On Jan 30, 2019
I remember Chief Mrs Stella Obasanjo.

224 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist by Nwodosis(m): 12:59pm On Jan 30, 2019
You removed your five ribs and small intestines? You are now an alien and should stop competing with humans!

266 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist by Eeser: 1:00pm On Jan 30, 2019
You did what?!!

329 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist by Joshmodest(m): 1:01pm On Jan 30, 2019
Sadly you're not thinking about the future , I'm sorry for your future .....

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist by khinqberry(m): 1:02pm On Jan 30, 2019
Wah d f**k

3 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist by Lagbaja01(m): 1:03pm On Jan 30, 2019
As far as I'm concerned she's not better than bleachers....they are not okay with their skin colour so they bleached same way the so called princess had to go through surgery to achieve a tiny waist. undecided undecided

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist by Richdad50(m): 1:16pm On Jan 30, 2019
Wow

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist by neolboy(m): 1:22pm On Jan 30, 2019
You will soon become a mannequin in Zik museum for project case study

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist by Tamarapetty(f): 1:53pm On Jan 30, 2019
How possible is it to remove an intestine and still be okay??

27 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist by Abee79(m): 2:42pm On Jan 30, 2019
undecided undecided undecided undecided

39 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist by IdeeEsperanza(m): 2:58pm On Jan 30, 2019
I understand about the ribs,but removing your small intestines? Haba! How do you survive? Do you eat anything that needs digestion?

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 30, 2019
I smell thick lies.

45 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist by Wahala90: 4:18pm On Jan 30, 2019

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist by superior1: 4:19pm On Jan 30, 2019
Vanity on steroids

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist by Fuckdamod: 4:19pm On Jan 30, 2019
Remove ur head too pls cry

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist by aguiyi2: 4:19pm On Jan 30, 2019
Haaaaaiii!!!!
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist by sukerefakere(m): 4:19pm On Jan 30, 2019
15 years from now...you will be as worthless as 10 naira note

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 30, 2019
She is just messig around. This is a joke and many people are taking her seriously

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist by Jaytecq(m): 4:20pm On Jan 30, 2019
Please tell them is a joke ooooo,
before you knw now, our so called slay Queens will want to remove small intestine. cheesy

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist by midehi2(f): 4:20pm On Jan 30, 2019
Will this one ever have kids again sad anyways VVF is there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist by fimi: 4:20pm On Jan 30, 2019
were buruku

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist by Damfostopper(m): 4:20pm On Jan 30, 2019
if you like remove ur to.to ....is not my business.... no be me d fvck u

12 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist by IMASTEX: 4:20pm On Jan 30, 2019
Enjoy the show while it last. And of course it won't last for long. . .
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 30, 2019
Joker
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist by Tenn88: 4:21pm On Jan 30, 2019
Weyrey somebody

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist by DefSimple: 4:22pm On Jan 30, 2019
this girl will put up anything just to trend..

2 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist by Kingsleydr(m): 4:22pm On Jan 30, 2019
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 30, 2019
What will you remove from that face since it still look like mama adaku puff puff

8 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist by ClearFlair: 4:22pm On Jan 30, 2019
Well done. You deserve a standing ovation.
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist by jemby: 4:22pm On Jan 30, 2019
Ode Oshi

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kanayo O Kanayo And His Family At His Call To Bar Ceremony (pictures) / Throwback Photo Of Lola Omotayo And Her Parents / Nine Nigerian Celebrities Who Secretly Married Their Spouses, You May Not Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.