Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Married Nigerian Men Share How Their Wives Send Them "Message Like House Boy" - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Nigerian Men Share How Their Wives Send Them "Message Like House Boy" (5917 Views)

Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) / It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) / Man Catches Wife Sleeping With His House Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Nigerian Men Share How Their Wives Send Them "Message Like House Boy" by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 28, 2018
Hanseel1:

and what if the toilet isn't inside the house?
I don't understand undecided
Re: Married Nigerian Men Share How Their Wives Send Them "Message Like House Boy" by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 28, 2018
ThatIjawBoy:
I don't understand undecided

It is hard to understand my questions when 'one' is rooted in the toxic sobriquet of dominance.

—Hanseel
Re: Married Nigerian Men Share How Their Wives Send Them "Message Like House Boy" by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 28, 2018
Hanseel1:

It is hard to understand my questions when 'one' is rooted in the toxic sobriquet of dominance.

—Hanseel
I still don't get you, where was I being dominant? undecided
Re: Married Nigerian Men Share How Their Wives Send Them "Message Like House Boy" by backnbeta(f): 9:02pm On Aug 28, 2018
ThatIjawBoy:
and it never occurred to you that, they make be living in an one room apartment. hence the toilet is not inside the house? undecided
You are right though...they may need to go outside the main building to do their business undecided
Re: Married Nigerian Men Share How Their Wives Send Them "Message Like House Boy" by bukatyne(f): 10:51pm On Aug 28, 2018
Why do I think this thread is fake?
Re: Married Nigerian Men Share How Their Wives Send Them "Message Like House Boy" by KadunaMafia: 12:03am On Aug 29, 2018
post=70672880:
Clean my glasses for me..... memories! Sweet memories!
which memoried grin

Continue lying

1 Like

Re: Married Nigerian Men Share How Their Wives Send Them "Message Like House Boy" by cococandy(f): 2:40am On Aug 29, 2018
You should not get married to someone you can’t send on an errand. There’s no “man of the house” when it comes to doing what your wife wants. You have to do it.

unless it’s an unreasonable errand. Like some people make up stories about waking up at 2 am when they are pregnant and they send their husbands to go from Lagos to Abuja to buy them something they are craving. Those are stories obviously.

But a good husband has to be ready to get sent to buy stuff, pick up stuff, clean the house etc. all the miscellaneous stuff that makes the home go round.

And before y’all get on my case, I also get sent on errands by him and I do it wholeheartedly. With much joy and happiness. It takes two.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Married Nigerian Men Share How Their Wives Send Them "Message Like House Boy" by Elnino4ladies: 5:31am On Aug 29, 2018
I hate errands....
Re: Married Nigerian Men Share How Their Wives Send Them "Message Like House Boy" by otipoju(m): 5:36am On Aug 29, 2018
AutoC:
Chicken men everywhere. They want thier wife to pay house rent and school fees with them while they serve as part time houseboy and husband. Spits!

Up your game and make more money. Doing house chores with your wife reduces your chance of getting laid by her(so says research). The best you can do is to give her moral support in the kitchen through different gist and story. Aside that, you are looser husbands dudes.

When i found out about this research, i stopped helping out in the kitchen ooo. She complain tire, i no mind am.

After all, i mow the lawn, fix broken things,paint the baby's room, assemble baby toys and other manly tasks...

But i still dey buy baby milk at Kroger on my way from work at night.

1 Like

Re: Married Nigerian Men Share How Their Wives Send Them "Message Like House Boy" by bukatyne(f): 10:00am On Aug 29, 2018
otipoju:

When i found out about this research, i stopped helping out in the kitchen ooo. She complain tire, i no mind am.

After all, i mow the lawn, fix broken things,paint the baby's room, assemble baby toys and other manly tasks...

But i still dey buy baby milk at Kroger on my way from work at night.

And do you have more sex?
Re: Married Nigerian Men Share How Their Wives Send Them "Message Like House Boy" by otipoju(m): 3:54pm On Aug 29, 2018
bukatyne:

And do you have more sex?

Why not? ...from the word go. I made it clear that both men and women love sex to similar degree and it should never be used as a weapon of control.
...if you dont give me once or twice, is okay if you are not in tbe mood or going through mood swings... but if you deliberately withold as a form of punishment or reward....i will go out and take care of myself and i wont hide it from you.

1 Like

Re: Married Nigerian Men Share How Their Wives Send Them "Message Like House Boy" by bukatyne(f): 3:57pm On Aug 29, 2018
otipoju:

Why not? ...from the word go. I made it clear that both men and women love sex to similar degree and it should never be used as a weapon of control.
...if you dont give me once is okay but if you deliberately withold as a form of punishment or reward....i will go out and take care of myself and i wont hide it from you.

My question is 'do you guys have more sex since you stopped helping in the kitchen and she complains bitterly about it?'

2 Likes

Re: Married Nigerian Men Share How Their Wives Send Them "Message Like House Boy" by otipoju(m): 4:00pm On Aug 29, 2018
bukatyne:

My question is 'do you guys have more sex since you stopped helping in the kitchen and she complains bitterly about it?'

Our sex lives remains the same. And she has stopped complaining and accepted her fate...and of course i occassionaly do the dishes...if she is not at home.
Re: Married Nigerian Men Share How Their Wives Send Them "Message Like House Boy" by bukatyne(f): 4:05pm On Aug 29, 2018
otipoju:

Our sex lives remains the same. And she has stopped complaining and accepted her fate...and of course i occassionaly do the dishes...if she is not at home.

I see.

So the stoppage added no value contrary to the study's position.

Anyways, you just proved the theory that men change after marriage true for her.

Oga, look for what works for you and wife (not only in the kitchen) and stick to it.

What is obtainable where a study is done does not necessarily hold true elsewhere.

5 Likes

Re: Married Nigerian Men Share How Their Wives Send Them "Message Like House Boy" by AutoC: 6:16am On Aug 30, 2018
Hanseel1:

Something is wrong with you.

Nothing is wrong with me bobo, let’s stop copying everything western. Be the man of your house, provide, protect and stop doing like chicken and pussy men.
Re: Married Nigerian Men Share How Their Wives Send Them "Message Like House Boy" by otipoju(m): 10:41am On Aug 30, 2018
bukatyne:

I see.

So the stoppage added no value contrary to the study's position.

Anyways, you just proved the theory that men change after marriage true for her.

Oga, look for what works for you and wife (not only in the kitchen) and stick to it.

What is obtainable where a study is done does not necessarily hold true elsewhere.

Madame. I have heard you. Marriage is very very different from" boyfriend and girlfriend". I have not complained to you or anyone but i will always make adapt new knowledge in a way that enhances my marriage.

The research says when a male begins to share too much traditional female domestic chores with the female, she begins to see him less as manly even though she appreciates the help.

I have adapted this info after seeing signs of this trend myself and stuck to masculine chores. If i am going to help out, definitely not when she is there to see me fo it.

....what is your ish with that?
Re: Married Nigerian Men Share How Their Wives Send Them "Message Like House Boy" by bukatyne(f): 11:46am On Aug 30, 2018
otipoju:

Madame. I have heard you. Marriage is very very different from" boyfriend and girlfriend". I have not complained to you or anyone but i will always make adapt new knowledge in a way that enhances my marriage.

The research says when a male begins to share too much traditional female domestic chores with the female, she begins to see him less as manly even though she appreciates the help.

I have adapted this info after seeing signs of this trend myself and stuck to masculine chores. If i am going to help out, definitely not when she is there to see me fo it.

My ish ke?

Let's move on.

Your marriage, your life.

2 Likes

Re: Married Nigerian Men Share How Their Wives Send Them "Message Like House Boy" by cococandy(f): 1:17pm On Aug 30, 2018
The research is wrong BTW

but I know you want to believe it because it suits what you already have in mind.

If I’m less tired because I’m getting help from my husband, the more likely I am to want to have sex with him. But believe what you want even though you can’t see evidence of it working in your marriage

otipoju:

Re: Married Nigerian Men Share How Their Wives Send Them "Message Like House Boy" by otipoju(m): 8:34pm On Aug 30, 2018
cococandy:

but I know you want to believe it because it suits what you already have in mind.

If I’m less tired because I’m getting help from my husband, the more likely I am to want to have sex with him. But believe what you want even though you can’t see evidence of it working in your marriage

I help with feeding the baby. Changing diapers, taking her to daycare.

I do dishes when she is not around, i mow the kawn every two weeks, take out trash , do my own laundry, drive us to church. So its not that i dont help out at all with chores.That will be inhumane.

But cooking food in the house is not and can not be my responsibility and i am not interested in helping with that.
Re: Married Nigerian Men Share How Their Wives Send Them "Message Like House Boy" by otipoju(m): 8:34pm On Aug 30, 2018
bukatyne:

My ish ke?

Let's move on.

Your marriage, your life.

Thank you Sis.
Re: Married Nigerian Men Share How Their Wives Send Them "Message Like House Boy" by bukatyne(f): 9:05pm On Aug 30, 2018
otipoju:

Thank you Sis.

You are welcome cheesy smiley
Re: Married Nigerian Men Share How Their Wives Send Them "Message Like House Boy" by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 30, 2018
cococandy:

I get angry when you guys call it “help” ,which help?
How is he helping you because he's doing house chores and also cook?

Cooking is the responsibility of both partners.

1 Like

Re: Married Nigerian Men Share How Their Wives Send Them "Message Like House Boy" by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 30, 2018
otipoju:

I do dishes when she is not around, i mow the kawn every two weeks, take out trash , do my own laundry, drive us to church. So its not that i dont help out at all with chores.That will be inhumane.

But cooking food in the house is not and can not be my responsibility and i am not interested in helping with that.

Because you won't eat the food abi? if you weren't married who'd have been cooking for you?

You don't sound like a married individual at all.
Re: Married Nigerian Men Share How Their Wives Send Them "Message Like House Boy" by otipoju(m): 11:13pm On Aug 30, 2018
Hanseel1:

Because you won't eat the food abi? if you weren't married who'd have been cooking for you?

You don't sound like a married individual at all.

Yes i am not married.

I have just been dreaming for 3 years now.

On a more serious note. Not everyone is crazy about food. I am the kind of guy that does not think about food until around 4pm in the afternoon.

I dont know how to cook well, have no love for cooking at all. However my wife is a wonderful cook and she loves to see me speak in tounges,pray and complement her food and say a big thank you to her in the other room in appreciation.

I have never complained about her cooking and if i come home and find nothing to eat. I go downstairs, find something in the fridge to chew on or just drink garri and go and do something else.

1 Like

Re: Married Nigerian Men Share How Their Wives Send Them "Message Like House Boy" by cococandy(f): 5:10am On Aug 31, 2018
Okay
otipoju:

Re: Married Nigerian Men Share How Their Wives Send Them "Message Like House Boy" by cococandy(f): 5:11am On Aug 31, 2018
Anything you do to make the family life easier even if it’s traditionally your primary responsibility, is still a form of help. That’s where I’m coming from

Hanseel1:

I get angry when you guys call it “help” ,which help?
How is he helping you because he's doing house chores and also cook?

Cooking is the responsibility of both partners.

1 Like

Re: Married Nigerian Men Share How Their Wives Send Them "Message Like House Boy" by Nostradamus: 11:14am On Nov 17, 2018
AutoC:
Chicken men everywhere. They want thier wife to pay house rent and school fees with them while they serve as part time houseboy and husband. Spits!

Up your game and make more money. Doing house chores with your wife reduces your chance of getting laid by her(so says research). The best you can do is to give her moral support in the kitchen through different gist and story. Aside that, you are looser husbands dudes.
typical nigerian.always judging others with their short-sightedness,who tell you say those guys up there are "chicken men"?they might even be richer and manly than you.na your type believe every moniker you see on nairaland is lesser and inferior to you.i'd do such for my 'yellow-pawpaw' wife when i finally settle down(after i don retire from this player lifestyle).but i doubt those guys up there are real,i feel they are just lying.i don't trust my fellow naija men to be so romantic,the only true naija guy i know that can actually do all the above is my very humble sef.
Re: Married Nigerian Men Share How Their Wives Send Them "Message Like House Boy" by Ishilove: 7:55pm On Nov 17, 2018
backnbeta:
Liars!!! Your wife woke you up at 2am to go get water from the fridge! After slapping and kicking their wives at home, they come to twitter to form caring husbands mtchew

Don't mind them. Twitter lies

1 Like

Re: Married Nigerian Men Share How Their Wives Send Them "Message Like House Boy" by DonTim1: 6:46am On Nov 18, 2018
Just now, we both lying on the bed
Her:honey, places hand on me
Me : hun hun
Her : please turn on the fan
Me : Did she know what I was reading about? Stands up, turns fan on
Her : thank you

There you go, no biggie, we are for each other, nothing special to think of.

2 Likes

Re: Married Nigerian Men Share How Their Wives Send Them "Message Like House Boy" by frozen70(f): 10:28pm On Nov 18, 2018
hopeforcharles:
This kind massage sending sabi pain me ehh, but who am I to say no. She woke me up by 2am to accompany her to the rest room we went oh, I was super sleepy when we came back I went to bed straight away, next morning na complain say I no care I was like whattttt I no cuddle her sleep, I told her u see I was very sleepy if not for you I wouldn't have done that for anyone even if they will pay me, women are wonderful.

Thanks for the acknowledgement dear

Only few understands women and those that understand their complex nature are having peace of mind with them

But those that don't want to understand and are feeling cocky are the one's they are dealing with

1 Like

Re: Married Nigerian Men Share How Their Wives Send Them "Message Like House Boy" by frozen70(f): 10:29pm On Nov 18, 2018
1stNumeroUno:
Sometimes, you need to run these errands just to relieve her. For me I think it even helps in bonding more between couples.

Exactly
Re: Married Nigerian Men Share How Their Wives Send Them "Message Like House Boy" by frozen70(f): 10:31pm On Nov 18, 2018
Kharol1234:
na women wrk b dat.....and sumtyms dae get angry uneccessarily

We get angry because our work load is affecting our emotions

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Started Having Sex At The Age Of Six…" — Nigerian Transgender Dapo Adaralegbe / Wife Hangs Herself And Two Children To Punish Cheating Husband (photo) / My Feelings Have Changed For My Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.