Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,920 members, 7,835,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Fans Think Toke Makinwa Did Cosmetic Surgery To Enhance Her Backside & Boobs - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Think Toke Makinwa Did Cosmetic Surgery To Enhance Her Backside & Boobs (40838 Views)

My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant / RMD Unveils New Look And Wants To Know What His Fans Think / Did Chika Ike Surgically Enhance Her Body, Curves? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Think Toke Makinwa Did Cosmetic Surgery To Enhance Her Backside & Boobs by Ijaya123: 8:37am On Aug 28, 2018
Her backside, her backache.

Second base pls...
Re: Fans Think Toke Makinwa Did Cosmetic Surgery To Enhance Her Backside & Boobs by Didcot: 8:39am On Aug 28, 2018
Which body part Toke never enhance surgically?! lol

Those who know, know!!
Re: Fans Think Toke Makinwa Did Cosmetic Surgery To Enhance Her Backside & Boobs by andyanders: 8:41am On Aug 28, 2018
Is there any special thing over all these big over hyped nyash of all these ladies,rather than big fat at the back of ladies that by the time you remove those cloths covering them, you can only find disgusting stretch marks,some with offensive odours that only strong perfume could control. Most times, you cannot stand the sight of these big ass or breast when they loose them out from their cage. All na packaging. Those big breasts and big nyash can only be good at night. When you see them life without cloths on, you will run away on sighting the kind of greenish veins and stretch marks running across those region. Very disgusting.
Re: Fans Think Toke Makinwa Did Cosmetic Surgery To Enhance Her Backside & Boobs by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 28, 2018
There are some people who are gifted with manipulating people. They control the world. These people find weak areas of the majority, and provide an alternative to it. Unfortunately, they always provide alternatives with side effects. Comestic surgery is a terrible alternative for engancing beauty. They know ladies get easily bullied than men. When you use tough words on most girls (not all girls), they easily lose their confidence. It is why they always use celebrities to confuse the masses that their alternatives are better options. I think some sellers are using her o confuse Nigerian girls.

Another issue is that ladies fall more into sex and beauty scams. They sell them useless products. And they can even bully their partners or friends to have their ways and buy these destructive products. Men do it too, even more. But my point is that when it comes to beauty, ladies can be wild.

Even as at this morning, a lady tried bullying me, but she does not know that there are few men who can resist their smartness. They form forces and come together. There are few men who do not care about getting citizenship of other countries, or get carried away with things of this world (infact ladies easily resist this temptation more than men). I played along as usual. Lol. I was just polite, and I stood my ground. I was even so patient with her. She might even attack me again because she definitely understand my strategy. And I gave her the hint of what next will happen if she does not back off. My point is that some people can be desperate.

But I have met excellent ladies too. Very polite and smart. And their self confidence is great.

Anyone who cannot go to the gym, but opt for cosmetic surgery has a big problem with self esteem. Surgeries should be done only for health challenges. This Toke needs serious help. I hope people who know her can quickly come to her aid. Another one is the girl who is saying she will be a father to her son. I pray help comes their ways faster than expected.
Re: Fans Think Toke Makinwa Did Cosmetic Surgery To Enhance Her Backside & Boobs by skedy1(m): 8:54am On Aug 28, 2018
Deckline:
Fry sperm!
naso
Re: Fans Think Toke Makinwa Did Cosmetic Surgery To Enhance Her Backside & Boobs by Segz252525: 8:57am On Aug 28, 2018
When business is bumming grin some things tend to give way.. If u knw, u knw cheesy
Re: Fans Think Toke Makinwa Did Cosmetic Surgery To Enhance Her Backside & Boobs by Bintuenyo: 8:58am On Aug 28, 2018
This woman no get back reach me now�, where is the back self?
Re: Fans Think Toke Makinwa Did Cosmetic Surgery To Enhance Her Backside & Boobs by Francopol(m): 9:25am On Aug 28, 2018
dat small tin big? ansa meeeee!
Re: Fans Think Toke Makinwa Did Cosmetic Surgery To Enhance Her Backside & Boobs by EngrXrix(m): 9:33am On Aug 28, 2018
Allow her take care of her body the way she wants. It's not as if u critics wud do it for her. undecided .
Re: Fans Think Toke Makinwa Did Cosmetic Surgery To Enhance Her Backside & Boobs by blaqroy: 9:33am On Aug 28, 2018
Oh Lord, see my mate's closet undecided undecided
Re: Fans Think Toke Makinwa Did Cosmetic Surgery To Enhance Her Backside & Boobs by Olatara(f): 9:57am On Aug 28, 2018
post=70673320:
All na packaging!
Are you sure it just one guy operating this moniker abii you guys are legion? ko ye mi, we need the polite one, this one is too brash.
Re: Fans Think Toke Makinwa Did Cosmetic Surgery To Enhance Her Backside & Boobs by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:12am On Aug 28, 2018
Olatara:
Are you sure it just one guy operating this moniker abii you guys are legion? ko ye mi, we need the polite one, this one is too brash.
Brash on top All na packaging wey you quote?!
Soroniyen?!
We are always polite tho'!
Re: Fans Think Toke Makinwa Did Cosmetic Surgery To Enhance Her Backside & Boobs by Henri8: 10:22am On Aug 28, 2018
The nyash still no big na.
Re: Fans Think Toke Makinwa Did Cosmetic Surgery To Enhance Her Backside & Boobs by Reelmii: 11:08am On Aug 28, 2018
why she no wear bra for the second picture, wetin consign ne sef, na my breast
Re: Fans Think Toke Makinwa Did Cosmetic Surgery To Enhance Her Backside & Boobs by Reelmii: 11:08am On Aug 28, 2018
why she no wear bra for the second picture, wetin consign ne sef, na my breast?
Re: Fans Think Toke Makinwa Did Cosmetic Surgery To Enhance Her Backside & Boobs by debaj10: 2:21pm On Aug 28, 2018
post=70679845:

Brash on top All na packaging wey you quote?!
Soroniyen?!
We are always polite tho'!
hi
where's ur shop pls?
tnx
Re: Fans Think Toke Makinwa Did Cosmetic Surgery To Enhance Her Backside & Boobs by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:19pm On Aug 28, 2018
debaj10:
hi
where's ur shop pls?
tnx
Let us just quote one of your thousands post on Anti-Buhari's post to answer you....

'if buhari is sincere, then he's incompetent.
if he's deliberately turning a blind eye, then he's an enemy of the nation.
whatever the case, he must be removed from power for the safety of Nigerian citizens- his primary duty, in which he's failed in any and all ramifications'

So, thank you and have a nice day.
God bless!
Tnx too!
Re: Fans Think Toke Makinwa Did Cosmetic Surgery To Enhance Her Backside & Boobs by debaj10: 9:21am On Aug 30, 2018
em…
all I asked for was shop address o.
wetin cari quoting of post enta d mata na? undecided

ok, as u kukuma drag dat jist enta hia, wetin be ur mind for my post wey u quote?
at least, make all man hia ur syd.
tans a bunsh.
post=70695768:

Let us just quote one of your thousands post on Anti-Buhari's post to answer you....

'if buhari is sincere, then he's incompetent.
if he's deliberately turning a blind eye, then he's an enemy of the nation.
whatever the case, he must be removed from power for the safety of Nigerian citizens- his primary duty, in which he's failed in any and all ramifications'

So, thank you and have a nice day.
God bless!
Tnx too!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Portable Welcomes Baby With His Girlfriend, Ashabi (Video) / BBNaija: The Look On Anto's Face As Lolu Takes A Photo With A Fan / Chris Attoh And Damilola Adegbite Are Divorced. Chris Opens Up (Details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.