Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant (39701 Views)

Fans Think Toke Makinwa Did Cosmetic Surgery To Enhance Her Backside & Boobs / Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous / Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by Newsmic: 5:56pm On Jan 10, 2023
My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Her Mum's Kidney Transplant - Luchy Donalds

Nollywood actress, Luchy Donalds has revealed how a friend scammed her of N1.5m claiming she needed it for her mother’s kidney transplant only for her to use the money for body surgery, IGBERETV reports.

Luchy, in a now deleted Instagram post, said that her female friend called her crying while claiming her mum had Kidney issues and needed N7.5 million for medical attention. Luchy said this friend said she had raised N6 million and needed only N1.5 million to complete the money required to carry out treatment on her mum.

The actress said she had compassion for the friend and made the money available to her. She said she later got to find out that this lady used the money gotten from her for body enhancement.

She wrote;

“People are very, very, very wicked, this particular one really hurt me. My friend since year 1 in the university called me crying that her mother has kidney problems and needs a transplant, weeping that her mother does not even recognize her again because of how bad her condition has become.

“I asked this girl how much did the hospital ask for the transplant; she said 7.5million naira, but she has raised 6million remaining 1.5million so I told her she will hear from me, not up to 30minutes I got off the phone with her, I sent her the complete 1.5million naira to save her mothers life.

“Now here’s the painful thing,I just found out that this girl used my money to go and do body surgery for her ass and arms.

“I don’t have too much money, but the little I have I came through for a friend to save her supposed mother’s life, only to realize she played me.”

“I am sooooo hurt. I keep asking myself, do I deserve this continuous wickedness? ?? ?? ?

“I called her yesterday and asked her if she did her body she started lying to me but her closest friend told me and I also have videos and pictures but i won’t post them and i won’t put her name out for the sake of God.”

https://igberetvnews.com/1436244/friend-cosmetic-surgery-n1-5m-gave-mums-kidney-transplant-luchy-donalds/

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by Oxb90: 6:04pm On Jan 10, 2023
Sorry for that wicked act from your supposed friend.
This type are the people that makes life difficult for those that need genuine assistance. Imagine what someone wished her own mother just because of body enhancement.
@OP please don't stop doing good. But next time make sure you check the veracity of the story before you try to render help to people with such claims.
You will surely receive devine help that will replenish that which have lost.

143 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by Abfinest007(m): 6:04pm On Jan 10, 2023
If by 2moro her mother develop kidney problem they will say something else.forgetting there's power in d tongue

120 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by Desusi: 6:17pm On Jan 10, 2023
You have done it for God.Nevertheless, forget your friend deception. Its said that "Alaanu a ri aanu GBA"blessed are the merciful, for they shall received mercy.Hope she will give you back the money at the appointed time.?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by Rexymania(m): 6:17pm On Jan 10, 2023
Nonsense girl. Forgive her

6 Likes

Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by Musty112: 7:29pm On Jan 10, 2023
People dy sha.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by KAjAsG: 7:29pm On Jan 10, 2023
Na WA oo
Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by kereman1: 7:29pm On Jan 10, 2023
Sweetplum, siofra, virginprincess, pocohantas and Candidlady on the beat.

We sud always use 10minutes a day to fear woman.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by Divija(f): 7:29pm On Jan 10, 2023
E
Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by meobizy(f): 7:29pm On Jan 10, 2023
It was an investment. She’ll make eight times the money back. Whether she’ll pay back is what I don’t know. Nigerians love owing someone.

36 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by FalseProphet1(m): 7:29pm On Jan 10, 2023
The heart of man is desperately wicked. Who can know it?

This I have seen.

22 Likes

Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by zakman: 7:29pm On Jan 10, 2023
The gods must be crazy��
Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by Dshocker(m): 7:30pm On Jan 10, 2023
What type of playing is this.

But jokes apart, if she has evidence that her friend used the money for surgery to enhance her butt, then she should sue her and get her money back

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by id4sho(m): 7:30pm On Jan 10, 2023
shocked
All for fu<k boys, after surgery now, Dem go dey bend like goat for doggy

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by EmzyT: 7:30pm On Jan 10, 2023

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by YoungLionken(m): 7:30pm On Jan 10, 2023
In a generation where kids ruthlessly and intentionally offer their parents (mothers especially) for rituals, let alone this..

May we not give birth to beasts, who don't know the value of their parents, who careless about the well being of their parents..

I see a lot of young men who blow money in social events, drive exotic cars, etc. Yet their mothers still sell tomatoes in the market..

TUEH angry!!!

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by tuoyoojo(m): 7:31pm On Jan 10, 2023
Of all things to lie with is ones mother's health

What is the big deal with girls and yanshhh sef

Dem dey use the yanshh collect money for bank abi wetin

So what if e nor rish nicky minaj own, na crime ne

Big shout out to all team naturale wen get the thing for free

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by Onyenna(m): 7:31pm On Jan 10, 2023
Da fvck!
Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by CheedyJ(m): 7:31pm On Jan 10, 2023
Lol.. Fake story, fake a**

7 Likes

Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by Divija(f): 7:31pm On Jan 10, 2023
She wants big bum bum like yours na… nobi her fault

1 Like

Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by ibkayee(f): 7:32pm On Jan 10, 2023
Oh boy
Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by YINKS89(m): 7:32pm On Jan 10, 2023
I guess now she don dey cash out, hence the reason for the post cos is see no reason why you post it when it's non of our business

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by jogsman01(m): 7:32pm On Jan 10, 2023
Obinrin
Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by Buhari4dullard: 7:32pm On Jan 10, 2023
See why e dey hard to help Nigerians

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by ednut1(m): 7:33pm On Jan 10, 2023
The most foolish gender award goes to _____?
Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by funsho75(m): 7:33pm On Jan 10, 2023
Lol
Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by Gkay1(m): 7:33pm On Jan 10, 2023
After God fear women
Nowadays lady can do anything for money and dick sake.
Fear dat gender because the can kill and destroy

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by Kiddogarcia(m): 7:33pm On Jan 10, 2023
Why do I not believe this.

Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by Odin13: 7:33pm On Jan 10, 2023
The hustle is real…

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by ExcelDBM: 7:33pm On Jan 10, 2023
Nawa ooo. That's why some people find it difficult to render help. Scammers everywhere.

5 Likes

Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by seyoops4u: 7:33pm On Jan 10, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Reveals He Now Has A Girlfriend / "I Want Olamide To Forgive Me" - Lyta Begs / Desmond Elliot & His Wife, Victoria, Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.