Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Campers And Snipers Aren't So Different. Why Are Campers More Disliked? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Campers And Snipers Aren't So Different. Why Are Campers More Disliked? (1060 Views)

Why Is Playin Video Games A Waste Of Time & Other Forms Of Entertainment Aren't? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Campers And Snipers Aren't So Different. Why Are Campers More Disliked? by LucemFerre: 8:30am On Aug 28, 2018
Here's the deal.
I classify camping as a tactic. Public opinion doesn't matter. As long as a feature is available in a game and one don't get penalized for it, it is 100% legal.
Why do people whine about campers?
Why is camping regarded as cheating and Sniping a strategy?
In both,
1. One gets shot by them without knowing where they are
2. They change position periodically
3. They stay in one spot and become general overseers
4. If they eventually get killed they go and pick a spot again.

So, what's the fuss?

Snipers and campers are fvcking annoying. But, just because one don't like something doesn't make it wrong.

Everybody has what they enjoy in games. If camping or sniping is how they enjoy the game then by all means camp away.

PS: I'm neither. The game would be boring.

Re: Campers And Snipers Aren't So Different. Why Are Campers More Disliked? by crafteck(m): 8:53am On Aug 28, 2018
No b to just enjoy games dey for... This analysis... O gidigan ooo

I sha love stealth games, like old mgs, 007, ac origin, tr etc, theres something nice about causing damage without being seen

2 Likes

Re: Campers And Snipers Aren't So Different. Why Are Campers More Disliked? by jeff1607(m): 5:12pm On Aug 28, 2018
LucemFerre:
Here's the deal.
I classify camping as a tactic. Public opinion doesn't matter. As long as a feature is available in a game and one don't get penalized for it, it is 100% legal.
Why do people whine about campers?
Why is camping regarded as cheating and Sniping a strategy?
In both,
1. One gets shot by them without knowing where they are
2. They change position periodically
3. They stay in one spot and become general overseers
4. If they eventually get killed they go and pick a spot again.

So, what's the fuss?

Snipers and campers are fvcking annoying. But, just because one don't like something doesn't make it wrong.

Everybody has what they enjoy in games. If camping or sniping is how they enjoy the game then by all means camp away.

PS: I'm neither. The game would be boring.

don't really like stealth games , boring and too easy

prefer gun blazing
Re: Campers And Snipers Aren't So Different. Why Are Campers More Disliked? by LucemFerre: 8:37pm On Aug 28, 2018
jeff1607:

don't really like stealth games , boring and too easy

prefer gun blazing

I wasn't talking about stealth games but, you say stealth games are TOO EASY?
I beg to differ. Try playing hitman Codename 47 or better still play Silent Assassin and finish the game with "Silent Assassin" rating. (highest difficulty of course)
I agree though, they can be boring but they're not too easy
Re: Campers And Snipers Aren't So Different. Why Are Campers More Disliked? by jeff1607(m): 10:27pm On Aug 28, 2018
LucemFerre:

I wasn't talking about stealth games but, you say stealth games are TOO EASY?
I beg to differ. Try playing hitman Codename 47 or better still play Silent Assassin and finish the game with "Silent Assassin" rating. (highest difficulty of course)
I agree though, they can be boring but they're not too easy

bro when I say easy I meant it. if I can get the game and 've interest in it I would ace it.

making counts before a step or before an enemy turns, waiting and all , knowing that the victim is programmed to move in a particular way not just random movements then its easy. moreover its too boring to play . I prefer kill them all

same way someone finds it so easy to always score no matter how the opponent plays. people aced it so why can't another?
Re: Campers And Snipers Aren't So Different. Why Are Campers More Disliked? by LucemFerre: 8:00am On Aug 29, 2018
jeff1607:

bro when I say easy I meant it. if I can get the game and 've interest in it I would ace it.

making counts before a step or before an enemy turns, waiting and all , knowing that the victim is programmed to move in a particular way not just random movements then its easy. moreover its too boring to play . I prefer kill them all

same way someone finds it so easy to always score no matter how the opponent plays. people aced it so why can't another?

That's what I meant. The long wait is unbearable, that's why it isn't easy

(1) (Reply)

Google Stadia Coming To The Gaming Community / 11 Of The Best Mortal Kombat Fatalities Ever / Xbox 360 E. Fixed the issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.