Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

Donald Trump Welcomes Uhuru Kenyatta, Kenyan President To The White House. PICS - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Welcomes Uhuru Kenyatta, Kenyan President To The White House. PICS (38870 Views)

Kenya President Uhuru Kenyatta Looking At A Woman's Buttocks In Public (Video) / Inside Kamala Harris 119 Rooms Brief Mansion Close To The White House(Pics) / I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donald Trump Welcomes Uhuru Kenyatta, Kenyan President To The White House. PICS by ChangeIsCostant: 9:06am On Aug 28, 2018
Yesterday, president of Kenya, Uhuru Kenyatta met with Donald Trump at the White House in Washington D.C to discuss issues affecting his country. President Kenyatta and First Lady Margaret Kenyatta were formally received by their hosts President Trump and First Lady Melania Trump when they arrived at the White House.

Speaking with journalists briefly before moving inside the presidential hall, Trump welcomed his Kenya counterpart and opined that his visit would strengthen their relationship.

On his own, Uhuru thanked both the United States number one and first lady, noting that his visitation would strengthen their Trade and investment ties.

Speaking further Kenyatta said that his major reason for coming was to seek for the United States assistance in fighting terrorism and improving their economy.

Their meeting is coming after the Financial Times reported that Donald Trump referred to his Nigerian counterpart Muhammadu Buhari as “lifeless” shortly after a meeting between the two leaders on April 30.

That meeting ended with Trump saying he never wanted to meet someone as lifeless as Buhari again, Financial Times reported citing three persons familiar with the matter.

Advocates of closer US-Africa ties hope his encounter with the younger, more urbane Mr Kenyatta, 56, will breathe fresh life into a relationship with a region that Washington is seen to have neglected as other countries, notably China, develop ever-closer trade and investment ties with the continent.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/donald-trump-receives-kenyan-president-uhuru-kenyatta-at-white-house.html

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Welcomes Uhuru Kenyatta, Kenyan President To The White House. PICS by ChangeIsCostant: 9:06am On Aug 28, 2018
lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Welcomes Uhuru Kenyatta, Kenyan President To The White House. PICS by amaniro: 9:08am On Aug 28, 2018
Now this is LIFE FULLNESS

Meanwhile i can't see BMC crew grin this week has been a bad one for them.

sarki, madriguy, BBQ grills, yarimo, Corinthians aftermath grin

311 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Welcomes Uhuru Kenyatta, Kenyan President To The White House. PICS by madridguy(m): 9:08am On Aug 28, 2018
Seen.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Welcomes Uhuru Kenyatta, Kenyan President To The White House. PICS by abokibuhari: 9:08am On Aug 28, 2018
cheesy I SEE LIFE EVERYWHERE grin

Unlike that useless lifeless thing

The idiat needs life beer

211 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Welcomes Uhuru Kenyatta, Kenyan President To The White House. PICS by SarkinYarki: 9:08am On Aug 28, 2018
Now this more like it , unlike Buhari that showed up without his spouse and worse still came mentally shallow and bereft of life a.k.a lifeless

130 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Welcomes Uhuru Kenyatta, Kenyan President To The White House. PICS by gurunlocker: 9:13am On Aug 28, 2018
See as everybody dey smile, not like when someone visited and the environment became so dull and lifeless

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Welcomes Uhuru Kenyatta, Kenyan President To The White House. PICS by seunmsg(m): 9:19am On Aug 28, 2018
The same way he smiled when Buhari visited. He will still make silly comments about the Kenyan president secretly to white house aides the same way he abuses every world leaders.

Wailers and Igbos may find it convenient to play silly politics with the dirty remark but it doesn't change the fact that Trump is a racist and divisive character that shouldn't be applauded for making stupid remarks about people behind them.

85 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Welcomes Uhuru Kenyatta, Kenyan President To The White House. PICS by Ijeshaooduaman: 9:24am On Aug 28, 2018
He smiled like this when he met Buhari. Buhari till 2023 whether you flat.heads like it or not

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Welcomes Uhuru Kenyatta, Kenyan President To The White House. PICS by abokibuhari: 9:25am On Aug 28, 2018
seunmsg:
The same way he smiled when Buhari visited.
Are you sure you have LIFE in you grin??

When you see life rejoice

200 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Welcomes Uhuru Kenyatta, Kenyan President To The White House. PICS by 360great(m): 9:26am On Aug 28, 2018
Its Amazing how a president should look smart. Unlike our own @ asorock....... Anybody supporting pmb for a second term should be critically examined, for goodness sake we have over 180million people in this country & all we could come up with is pmb, I'm so ashamed of people supporting pmb for 2019,
Before you come for my head, I'm not from the EAST... I'm just a concerned Nigeria

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Welcomes Uhuru Kenyatta, Kenyan President To The White House. PICS by rottennaija(m): 9:27am On Aug 28, 2018
Tomorrow, he will talk trash about them... I don't think there is any world leader trump hasn't insulted except of course, Russia President Putin. (of course the man put him there)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Welcomes Uhuru Kenyatta, Kenyan President To The White House. PICS by nairavsdollars(f): 9:27am On Aug 28, 2018
Why is sweet Melania wasting her time with this old hag?

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Welcomes Uhuru Kenyatta, Kenyan President To The White House. PICS by annnikky(f): 9:28am On Aug 28, 2018
If buhari, kenyatta n trump run 100m, pls who will win?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Welcomes Uhuru Kenyatta, Kenyan President To The White House. PICS by abokibuhari: 9:30am On Aug 28, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Why is sweet Melania wasting her time with this old hag?
Why you no ask Aisha,
I'm very such say trump fit still make Aisha cum well unlike the lifeless thing

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Welcomes Uhuru Kenyatta, Kenyan President To The White House. PICS by rottennaija(m): 9:31am On Aug 28, 2018
360great:
Its Amazing how a president should look smart. Unlike our own @ asorock....... Anybody supporting pmb for a second term should be critically examined, for goodness sake we have over 180million people in this country & all we could come up with is pmb, I'm so ashamed of people supporting pmb for 2019,
Before you come for my head, I'm not from the EAST... I'm just a concerned Nigeria

Run for president and I will vote for you. It's my choice, but don't expect me to vote for Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Fayose, etc. If you can provide someone else aside from those PDP men, let me know, outside that, PMB all the way

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Welcomes Uhuru Kenyatta, Kenyan President To The White House. PICS by Ojiofor: 9:32am On Aug 28, 2018
This is a LIFEFULL event!
POTUS has warned he will nolonger entertain ghosts in the Whitehouse after hosting a lifeless president Buhari in april.Chai grin.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Welcomes Uhuru Kenyatta, Kenyan President To The White House. PICS by SolutionMee: 9:32am On Aug 28, 2018
Chai see life

But Trump can still be deceitful sometimes

Laughing, dinning and jubilating with you but at the end of the day, mocking you

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Welcomes Uhuru Kenyatta, Kenyan President To The White House. PICS by Redhot111(m): 9:33am On Aug 28, 2018
annnikky:
If buhari, kenyatta n trump run 100m, pls who will win?

Do you want to kill our vegetable president? I will charge you 4 attempted murder

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Welcomes Uhuru Kenyatta, Kenyan President To The White House. PICS by Horus(m): 9:34am On Aug 28, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foguO0HC5_U

Trump Welcomes Uhuru Inside White House Like A King

10 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Welcomes Uhuru Kenyatta, Kenyan President To The White House. PICS by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:36am On Aug 28, 2018
See as life full everywhere cool

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Welcomes Uhuru Kenyatta, Kenyan President To The White House. PICS by annnikky(f): 9:38am On Aug 28, 2018
Redhot111:

Do you want to kill our vegetable president? I will charge you 4 attempted murder
Forgive me abeg grin buh we need to know who's lifeless here, if it's trump, kenyatta or buhari sad

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Welcomes Uhuru Kenyatta, Kenyan President To The White House. PICS by justtoodark: 9:38am On Aug 28, 2018
seunmsg:
The same way he smiled when Buhari visited. He will still make silly comments about the Kenyan president secretly to white house aides the same way he abuses every world leaders.

Wailers and Igbos may find it convenient to play silly politics with the dirty remark but it doesn't change the fact that Trump is a racist and divisive character that shouldn't be applauded for making stupid remarks about people behind them.

blacks just dont get it....their is no such thing as good blacks bad blacks to white people....

you are all blacks to them....!!!!...

ipobians love fooling their selfs....

lightskinned my foot....

7 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Welcomes Uhuru Kenyatta, Kenyan President To The White House. PICS by KadunaMafia: 9:39am On Aug 28, 2018
seunmsg:

Buhari is Lifeless.

Trump don't mince words.

9 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Welcomes Uhuru Kenyatta, Kenyan President To The White House. PICS by justtoodark: 9:42am On Aug 28, 2018
ipobians are the biggest black fools on earth....

6 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Welcomes Uhuru Kenyatta, Kenyan President To The White House. PICS by orisa37: 9:42am On Aug 28, 2018
This one is not LIFELESS. It's Uhuru Time.

5 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Welcomes Uhuru Kenyatta, Kenyan President To The White House. PICS by justtoodark: 9:43am On Aug 28, 2018
the way whites can toy around with ipobians is remarkable....

easy to play around with....

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Welcomes Uhuru Kenyatta, Kenyan President To The White House. PICS by justtoodark: 9:48am On Aug 28, 2018
360great:

we had no other choice....your otuoke moroon was useless....

nigeria is a souvereign nation....we are no colony of any other nation on earth....

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Welcomes Uhuru Kenyatta, Kenyan President To The White House. PICS by bedspread: 9:54am On Aug 28, 2018
Who doesn't appreciate dis!!
Just Imagine
A Sowore and A Trump
A Saraki and a Trump
A Tambuwal and A Trump
A Markafi and A Trump
A Atiku and a Trump

Bmc crew would be Proud of Kenyatta

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Welcomes Uhuru Kenyatta, Kenyan President To The White House. PICS by Ekez(m): 10:00am On Aug 28, 2018
Those are presidents that is full of life

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Welcomes Uhuru Kenyatta, Kenyan President To The White House. PICS by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 28, 2018
amaniro:
Now this is LIFE FULLNESS

Meanwhile i can't see BMC crew grin this week has been a bad one for them.

sarki, madriguy, BBQ grills, yarimo, Corinthians aftermath grin
guy this pic is killing me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Countries That Gained Independence In October Just Like Nigeria / U.S. To Iran: Coronavirus Won't Save You From Sanctions / Meghan Markle, Prince Harry Absent As Royal Family Poses On Balcony (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.