Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,610 members, 7,840,450 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

When To Pray And The Results Of Prayer (1) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When To Pray And The Results Of Prayer (1) (196 Views)

Science Recognises The Power Of Prayer (1) / Keys To Answered Prayer (1) / Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When To Pray And The Results Of Prayer (1) by Revadebola: 9:13am On Aug 28, 2018
WHEN TO PRAY AND THE RESULTS OF PRAYERS (1).

Psalm 107:5-6 (KJV)
"Hungry and thirsty, their soul fainted in them. Then they cried unto the Lord in their trouble, and he delivered them out of their distresses".

"Hungry and thirsty".
That is the time to pray.
When you have a need.
God is interested in supplying even your spiritual and physical needs.
When you are hungry and thirsty, pray.

James 4:2 (KJV)
"Ye lust, and have not: ye kill, and desire to have, and cannot obtain: ye fight and war, yet ye have not, because ye ask not".

The above scripture says, prayer less ness is the cause of our lack.
God has promised to supply all your needs.

PRAYER POINTS :
1. Lord, deliver me from the spirit of prayer less ness.
2. Holy Spirit teach me how to pray.
3. Lord, I present my needs to you, deliver me from lack.
4. Oh Lord, thank You for answering my prayers.

To Be Continued Tomorrow.

SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE, ON YOUR WHATSAPP WITH +2349059270030, TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY AUDIO PRAYER .

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.

FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP, +2349059270030.

SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.

"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries.

(1) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional / The Real Life - My Confession 09/10/2018 / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.