Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

I Am HIV Positive - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Am HIV Positive (1343 Views)

Help Me Confirm If I Am HIV Positive / Suicidal Thoughts Is All I Got Right Now - I am HIV/HCV Infected / I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am HIV Positive by Salmom: 10:16am On Aug 28, 2018
I just found out that I am HIV positive. What makes it even worse is the fact that I can't take up a job that I recently got in Qatar because of my status.
I have never felt so devastated and shattered in my whole life. I'm now having suicidal thoughts and I may just have to honour the little voice in my head. This year has been a rollercoaster of struggles and challenges for me. It has been from one depression to another. I manage to get out of one depression only to find myself in another.
This is just too much. I don't know if I will ever be okay cry
Re: I Am HIV Positive by bedspread: 10:19am On Aug 28, 2018
Salmom:
I just found out that I am HIV positive. What makes it even worse is the fact that I can't take up the job that I recently got in Qatar because of my status.
I have never felt so devastated and shattered in my whole life. I'm now having suicidal thoughts and I may just have to honour the little voice in my head. This year has been a rollercoaster of struggles and challenges for me. It has been from one depression to another. I manage to get out one depression only to find myself in another.
This is just too much. cry
Salmoon, hiv is a Sickness but it has a cure .. if you can Believe... where u are now, say these words right now..

Say ,
I Am a CHOSEN
I Am a Chosen
I an a Chosen
HIV who are u??

The GOD of Pastor Muoka, heal me now...

After saying these words, go for Test in the same hospital that Tested you for a Re-test before the End of the day...

Locate a Lords Chosen Branch Close to u. If you in Lagos, Locate the Headquarters at Ijesha Lagos.. Service or no Service , call on the GOD OF CHOSEN...
you are Guaranteed to be totally Healed and Healthy..

3 Likes

Re: I Am HIV Positive by Millenniumlady(f): 10:19am On Aug 28, 2018
Suicide is not the best option......So don't give up no matter where you are Just put your hands up cool

2 Likes

Re: I Am HIV Positive by KingSatan: 10:26am On Aug 28, 2018
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: I Am HIV Positive by KingSatan: 10:26am On Aug 28, 2018
Salmom:
I just found out that I am HIV positive. What makes it even worse is the fact that I can't take up the job that I recently got in Qatar because of my status.
I have never felt so devastated and shattered in my whole life. I'm now having suicidal thoughts and I may just have to honour the little voice in my head. This year has been a rollercoaster of struggles and challenges for me. It has been from one depression to another. I manage to get out of one depression only to find myself in another.
This is just too much. cry

I just checked your profile in my books and i must confess that this is an experiment got bad.

Though things have gone south, i advice you my son never to loose hope.

I promise i will take my hands off your life and order my demons to stop tormenting and oppressing you.

This will be the last extreme torment you will ever experience.

HIV is not a death sentence.

There are other deadly diseases that is worse than HIV out there including Malaria.

Go to any Government Hospital in your Country of residence and get an Anti retro-viral drug to manage your situation before it gets to full blown aids.

I encourage you my Son.

Don't give up.

If you need someone to talk to, please send me an email. And i will call you

1 Like

Re: I Am HIV Positive by donbachi(m): 10:27am On Aug 28, 2018
It is not a death sentence...hold God strong.when things go wrong,he will always make them right.

2 Likes

Re: I Am HIV Positive by rheether(f): 10:30am On Aug 28, 2018
bedspread:
Salmoon, hiv is a Sickness but it has a cure .. if you can Believe... where u are now, say these words right now..

Say ,
I Am a CHOSEN
I Am a Chosen
I an a Chosen
HIV who are u??

After saying these words, go for Test in the same hospital that Tested you for a Re-test before the End of the day...

Will you shut that your trash up.

6 Likes

Re: I Am HIV Positive by rheether(f): 10:32am On Aug 28, 2018
I just hope you are rich enough to start treatment ASAP.
Re: I Am HIV Positive by JudasNaCarrot: 10:34am On Aug 28, 2018
bedspread:

Say ,
I Am a CHOSEN
I Am a Chosen
I an a Chosen
HIV who are u??

My friend it is not by saying those words of yours that will keep him alive. The miracle you are talking of had already been made available by God thru medical science by making anti retroviral drugs common the way you see vitamin C . God can never forsake his people except you are ignorant of his powers.

Visit a government hospital where you will be placed on these drugs free of charge with counselling.

3 Likes

Re: I Am HIV Positive by bedspread: 10:36am On Aug 28, 2018
[s]
rheether:

Will you shut that your trash up.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: I Am HIV Positive by bedspread: 10:39am On Aug 28, 2018
JudasNaCarrot:

My friend it is not by saying those words of yours that will keep him alive. The miracle you are talking of had already been made available by God thru medical science by making anti retroviral drugs common the way you see vitamin C . God can never forsake his people except you are ignorant of his powers.

Visit a government hospital where you will be placed on these drugs free of charge with counselling.
I have said what have said...
And What I say Supersedes what you say..

The one who has a Problem has his choice to make..

2 Likes

Re: I Am HIV Positive by ebujany(m): 10:53am On Aug 28, 2018
Its not a death sentence... You can still live a perfect live.

1 Like

Re: I Am HIV Positive by uboma(m): 12:05pm On Aug 28, 2018
bedspread:
I have said what have said... And What I say Supersedes what you say..
The one who has a Problem has his choice to make..

Religion has indeed blinded your eyes and blocked your mind from reasoning.
Re: I Am HIV Positive by bedspread: 2:57pm On Aug 28, 2018
uboma:

Religion has indeed blinded your eyes and blocked your mind from reasoning.
Wiseman give him a solution

1 Like

Re: I Am HIV Positive by mikkyjay(m): 3:54pm On Aug 30, 2018
bedspread:

Say ,
I Am a CHOSEN
I Am a Chosen
I an a Chosen
HIV who are u??

Locate a Lords Chosen Branch Close to u. If you in Lagos, Locate the Headquarters at Ijesha Lagos.. Service or no Service , call on the GOD OF CHOSEN...
Hahahahahaaa funny man

1 Like

Re: I Am HIV Positive by menix(m): 6:35am On Aug 31, 2018
bedspread:

Say ,
I Am a CHOSEN
I Am a Chosen
I an a Chosen
HIV who are u??

Hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha..
grin grin cheesy

Many re mad few are roaming...

1 Like

Re: I Am HIV Positive by bedspread: 7:42am On Aug 31, 2018
menix:

Hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha..
grin grin cheesy

Many re mad few are roaming...
My brother I hope u don't Run Mad.... but if you do contact me so I will speak a word on u
Re: I Am HIV Positive by alertness(m): 10:00am On Aug 31, 2018
Sorry man it is not the end of the world. there are many other deadly disease out there but the problem we have in this country is we lay too much emphasy on the 'no cure' for HIV and this has triggered avoidable situations to many because they believe once they are contracted it is dead sentence.Go to the nearest government owned hospital and get retroviral drugs and ensure that you're eating healthy meals and draw closer to God.You will be fine and live a normal life.You will not die until your appointed time and which is not and not even HIV can speed up your death.....Stay strong.

(1) (Reply)

Finally: The True Secrets Of Big Dick / Abba Kyari Is Battling With Corona Virus / How To Whiten Your Teeth At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.