Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Suicidal Thoughts Is All I Got Right Now - I am HIV/HCV Infected - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Suicidal Thoughts Is All I Got Right Now - I am HIV/HCV Infected (1834 Views)

Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom / Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal / How I Got Infected With HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suicidal Thoughts Is All I Got Right Now - I am HIV/HCV Infected by Doomed: 6:17pm On Jul 18, 2019
Suicide is all what's on my mind right now, cause of my mistake of sexing a call girl from InMessage app & contacting the deadly HIV virus via irritated skin cause I shaved some hours before the sex(mind you condom was intact). The pain is so unbearable right now that I'm thinking of taking my own life, now I have HCV & HIV(two most dreaded virus on earth) coinfection.

Please "Abstinence is Key"

My curiosity for tasting how sex feels like killed me.

3 Likes

Re: Suicidal Thoughts Is All I Got Right Now - I am HIV/HCV Infected by PrinceGeorge1(m): 6:38pm On Jul 18, 2019
RiP...Rest in Preek
Re: Suicidal Thoughts Is All I Got Right Now - I am HIV/HCV Infected by Equal2DeTask(m): 6:47pm On Jul 18, 2019
angry Oh mine oh mine...what a Fvck!

Anyway, it's not a dead sentence man.... You have to go and get Antiviral drugs to keep yourself moving...

Tell yourself I'm not gonna die from this...
Re: Suicidal Thoughts Is All I Got Right Now - I am HIV/HCV Infected by Virusnation: 6:56pm On Jul 18, 2019
Senator Abbo should inspire you
Re: Suicidal Thoughts Is All I Got Right Now - I am HIV/HCV Infected by Odinacious: 8:50pm On Jul 18, 2019
Doomed:
Suicide is all what's on my mind right now, cause of my mistake of sexing a call girl from InMessage app & contacting the deadly HIV virus via irritated skin cause I shaved some hours before the sex(mind you condom was intact). The pain is so unbearable right now that I'm thinking of taking my own life, now I have HCV & HIV(two most dreaded virus on earth) coinfection.

Call me on 0907 876 3451
Would be happy to connect with you
Re: Suicidal Thoughts Is All I Got Right Now - I am HIV/HCV Infected by MariaAngeles: 8:33am On Jul 19, 2019
Doomed:

In spite of what has happened , you can still live life, though differently this time .
By practising a healthy lifestyle, you can still live long enough to fulfill your dreams .
From now on , you have to eat healthy, foods that boosts the immune system .
Lots of vegetables and fruits, with whole grains and plenty of water is what you need .
Be very hygienic .
Most importantly, pick yourself up and pull yourself together .
Re: Suicidal Thoughts Is All I Got Right Now - I am HIV/HCV Infected by Sofistcatdmoron: 1:13pm On Jul 19, 2019
M
Re: Suicidal Thoughts Is All I Got Right Now - I am HIV/HCV Infected by Sofistcatdmoron: 1:15pm On Jul 19, 2019
Sorry
Re: Suicidal Thoughts Is All I Got Right Now - I am HIV/HCV Infected by brainycaleb(m): 2:18pm On Jul 19, 2019
Don't be suicidal bro. Coming here to ask for help means there's still a great chance of you staying alive. Seeing it from the "pesismst" perspective(if I spelt correctly), we are all going to die in the end anway, be it HIV/AIDS, Cancer, Accidents, botched surgeries, drug overdoses , electrocution, headache, gunshot wound, or migraine, pneumonia. Dying young or Even dying in your sleep at a ripe old age(who wants to live forever anyway?). We still gotta die, just not today.

It's just your body that has the disease
Just live healthy, enjoy yourself at every given opportunity, use your medicines and never let your mind get the disease.

Once your mind gets Infected with HIV and HCV, nobody can help.

I am an upcoming artist trying to bring HIV and Breast Cancer awareness to the world.

1 Like

Re: Suicidal Thoughts Is All I Got Right Now - I am HIV/HCV Infected by lastmessenger: 7:29pm On Jul 19, 2019
OK I know its hard but right now your next thought should be on how to live life to the fullest even with your condition.
Look guy there are so many HIV positive guys around and you will never know until they reveal it to you. I personally know one person who is living fine and is healthy by all physical standard.
Secondly I believe the cure for HIV won't be long before it is unveiled. People are working daily on how to combat the virus and find a final kill to it.

So I will advice you to live healthy, take ARV and take inspiration from the many HIV positive who are doing great in their different fields.

1 Like

Re: Suicidal Thoughts Is All I Got Right Now - I am HIV/HCV Infected by ihitenansa: 7:37pm On Jul 19, 2019
Some quick questions,.. What symptoms were u having that made u go for the tests? What made u think u contacted the virus in that particular 'protected sex'?
Re: Suicidal Thoughts Is All I Got Right Now - I am HIV/HCV Infected by ihitenansa: 8:04pm On Jul 19, 2019
lastmessenger:
OK I know its hard but right now your next thought should be on how to live life to the fullest even with your condition.
Look guy there are so many HIV positive guys around and you will never know until they reveal it to you. I personally know one person who is living fine and is healthy by all physical standard.
Secondly I believe the cure for HIV won't be long before it is unveiled. People are working daily on how to combat the virus and find a final kill to it.

So I will advice you to live healthy, take ARV and take inspiration from the many HIV positive who are doing great in their different fields.
I agree with the ARV line,..but the cure aspect? Been hearing that shii since like 1995 or so,after Easy E succumbed to the sickness . The best prevention is abstinence,followed by faithfulness ,den use of condom. But we shdt ignore stuffs like sharing blades,needles and other sharp objects.
Re: Suicidal Thoughts Is All I Got Right Now - I am HIV/HCV Infected by Jacqueline22(f): 8:23pm On Jul 19, 2019
ihitenansa:
Some quick questions,.. What symptoms were u having that made u go for the tests? What made u think u contacted the virus in that particular 'protected sex'?
Symptoms are differ
It better to go for test.. to be sure.
Re: Suicidal Thoughts Is All I Got Right Now - I am HIV/HCV Infected by ihitenansa: 8:28pm On Jul 19, 2019
Jacqueline22:

Symptoms are differ
It better to go for test.. to be sure.
yea.. But Its very rare to contact HIV after a protected sex.. Everybody for don get am grin. Some test kits give wrong results,..I will advice him to run confirmatory tests ..in a govt hospital.
Re: Suicidal Thoughts Is All I Got Right Now - I am HIV/HCV Infected by Jacqueline22(f): 8:35pm On Jul 19, 2019
ihitenansa:
yea.. But Its very rare to contact HIV after a protected sex.. Everybody for don get am grin. Some test kits give wrong results,..I will advice him to run confirmatory tests ..in a govt hospital.

You right
So u trying to say even govt hospital don’t make mistakes?
Let him run a confirmatory tests
Re: Suicidal Thoughts Is All I Got Right Now - I am HIV/HCV Infected by ihitenansa: 8:45pm On Jul 19, 2019
Jacqueline22:

You right
So u trying to say even govt hospital don’t make mistakes?
Let him run a confirmatory tests
Government hospitals have more qualified medical personnel. Its always safer to use govt hospitals .. I know somebody during my service in 2004,that almost died of depression after a private lab gave him a positive HIV test,only to be confirmed negative in a teaching hospital.. He hurriedly got married same year,now he has big kids..imagine if he killed himself with depression then..Its always better to confirm and incase of the worst scenerio,talk to counsellors
Re: Suicidal Thoughts Is All I Got Right Now - I am HIV/HCV Infected by Jacqueline22(f): 8:50pm On Jul 19, 2019
ihitenansa:
Government hospitals have more qualified medical personnel. Its always safer to use govt hospitals .. I know somebody during my service in 2004,that almost died of depression after a private lab gave him a positive HIV test,only to be confirmed negative in a teaching hospital.. He hurriedly got married same year,now he has big kids..imagine if he killed himself with depression then..Its always better to confirm and incase of the worst scenerio,talk to counsellors

You right bro
He should repeat the test somewhere else to be sure.
Re: Suicidal Thoughts Is All I Got Right Now - I am HIV/HCV Infected by lastmessenger: 9:07pm On Jul 19, 2019
ihitenansa:
I agree with the ARV line,..but the cure aspect? Been hearing that shii since like 1995 or so,after Easy E succumbed to the sickness . The best prevention is abstinence,followed by faithfulness ,den use of condom. But we shdt ignore stuffs like sharing blades,needles and other sharp objects.
well my words are encouragement to him so as to lift him from his current state of despair.

Also about the cure for HIV, I am convinced that people like me and you are working on the virus to find a final kill to it. If ARV can be developed,why don't you think the cure can be found. Before now HCV was also incurable and today there is a cure.

Like you said ones best bet is to avoid circumstances that could lead to the transmission of the virus.
Re: Suicidal Thoughts Is All I Got Right Now - I am HIV/HCV Infected by ihitenansa: 9:12pm On Jul 19, 2019
lastmessenger:
well my words are encouragement to him so as to lift him from his current state of despair.

Also about the cure for HIV, I am convinced that people like me and you are working on the virus to find a final kill to it. If ARV can be developed,why don't you think the cure can be found. Before now HCV was also incurable and today there is a cure.

Like you said ones best bet is to avoid circumstances that could lead to the transmission of the virus.
I understand where u coming from bro,..just that that cure line tends to give ppl too much hope ,to the point of being careless,..in the hope that before the disease will manifest in them,..there would have been a cure to it.. I have read countless exposé on how this ARV s is very big biz that big companies won't like to stop,with the devt of permanent cures.
Re: Suicidal Thoughts Is All I Got Right Now - I am HIV/HCV Infected by Nche95(m): 10:03am On Jul 20, 2019
idiot tell us the symptoms you had or you shut up with your fabricated story !!
Re: Suicidal Thoughts Is All I Got Right Now - I am HIV/HCV Infected by shege45: 12:26pm On Jul 20, 2019
ihitenansa:
exactly, what made u think u contacted it from dat protected sex. You knw hiv is a difficult virus to catch
Re: Suicidal Thoughts Is All I Got Right Now - I am HIV/HCV Infected by shege45: 12:28pm On Jul 20, 2019
Nche95:
calm down
Re: Suicidal Thoughts Is All I Got Right Now - I am HIV/HCV Infected by lastmessenger: 2:28pm On Jul 20, 2019
Nche95:
I have the same feeling that the guy is not saying the truth.in the other of his thread he already pronounced himself positive without going for the test.
Re: Suicidal Thoughts Is All I Got Right Now - I am HIV/HCV Infected by Nche95(m): 2:53pm On Jul 20, 2019
lastmessenger:
I have the same feeling that the guy is not saying the truth.in the other of his thread he already pronounced himself positive without going for the test.
in his other thread. he was busted of lifting the story from twitter. and now he came with another story.

1 Like

Re: Suicidal Thoughts Is All I Got Right Now - I am HIV/HCV Infected by lastmessenger: 2:59pm On Jul 20, 2019
Nche95:
in his other thread. he was busted of lifting the story from twitter. and now he came with another story.
well I hope he knows what he is doing? I can never joke with such a deadly disease.
Re: Suicidal Thoughts Is All I Got Right Now - I am HIV/HCV Infected by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 25, 2019
I understand how you feel man (if your story is true though)

PM me if you need someone to talk to.
Re: Suicidal Thoughts Is All I Got Right Now - I am HIV/HCV Infected by Atigba: 5:18am On Jul 26, 2019
Doomed:

You don't need to kill yourself

HCV has a cure, go treat yourself

As for HIV go take antiviral drugs
Re: Suicidal Thoughts Is All I Got Right Now - I am HIV/HCV Infected by beubig: 7:46am On Jul 29, 2019
Hello, sorry about how it happened. I do have a solution to help you get rid of this within a month because I have testimonies to share with you. Call or reach me on whatsapp 09014539343
Re: Suicidal Thoughts Is All I Got Right Now - I am HIV/HCV Infected by Doomed: 7:51am On Jul 29, 2019
lastmessenger:
well I hope he knows what he is doing? I can never joke with such a deadly disease.
For God sake why should I joke with such.

And to those saying it was carved from Twitter probably it had happened to someone elsewhere, but I am talking for myself
Re: Suicidal Thoughts Is All I Got Right Now - I am HIV/HCV Infected by Doomed: 8:05am On Jul 29, 2019
For those asking of symptoms. It started from swollen lymph node(boil behind my earlope), headaches, night sweats and a prolonged sore throats & painless rashes on my upper arm besides my armpit. As for the HCV probably it's been there before
Re: Suicidal Thoughts Is All I Got Right Now - I am HIV/HCV Infected by NAJALYN: 2:43pm On Jul 30, 2019
Please erase that thought of suicide totally from your mind. There is cure for HIV, etc.

STC30 or Norland Products will cure you.

Please read the Post on STC30 here.

STC30 is a New Technology in the world of Stem Cell Therapy. The Product works from the body’s cellular level to reactivate dead cells, tissues and organs, repair dead cells, and rejuvenate the body’s cells for optimum health.
It is estimated that in the next 10 years, 80% of developed Countries will embrace Stem Cell Wellness Technologies.
STC30 Prevents as well as Treats over 134 diseases, including Stoke, heart attack, diabetes, hypertension, cancer, fibroid, ovarian cyst, leukemia, infertility, impotency, stomach ulcer, sickle cell, it’s anti-aging, Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, Crohn’s disease, autism, liver cirrhosis, cardiomyopathy, cerebral palsy, lung diseases, vitiligo, paraplegia, renal failure, buerger’s disease, rheumatoid arthritis, rheumatism, brain trauma, spinal cord injury/paralysis, congestive heart failure, orthopedic injuries, deafness, blindness, glaucoma, bone marrow transplant, kidney stones and failure, prostate enlargement, prostate cancer, wound healing, liver diseases, pancreative dysfunction, cardiovascular diseases, skin repair, mudcukoskeletal problems, stress, muscle pull, dental problem, gastrointestinal disease, skin infection, hemorrhoids, headache, improve blood flow, cardiovascular disease, traumatic brain injury, learning defects, missing teeth, amyotrophic lateral-sclerosis, myocardial infarction, muscular dystrophy, multiple sites cancers, etc.
Please Watch Videos of Testimonies on the potency of STC30. See more on STC30 here
https://lynsnaturalhealth.info/2019/04/18/superlife-total-care-stc30-stem-cell-treatment-a-must-use/ Mrs. E. Oforofuo (08097890448)

(1) (Reply)

My 20 Months Old Son Is Not Talking Yet. / Girl Rush To Hospital With Iron Hook In Her Eye (see Photos) / Law And Health: Rights Of Patients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.