Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,746 members, 7,837,705 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Siasia To Take Over Super Eagles - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Siasia To Take Over Super Eagles (3265 Views)

N150Mn Ransom For Siasia's Mother: Govt Abandons Siasia To His Fate / Sunday Oliseh's Tweet Over Super Eagles Victory Against Cameroun / Samson Siasia To Sue NFF For 1 Billion Naira ('Wrongful Termination') (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Siasia To Take Over Super Eagles by supereagle(m): 5:52am On Jun 29, 2010
Siasia should stay away from them lest they rubbish his records.
Re: Siasia To Take Over Super Eagles by Okijajuju1(m): 6:38am On Jun 29, 2010
Which record??

Wetin Siasia don win sef?? Silver medal master.
Re: Siasia To Take Over Super Eagles by Papishi(m): 8:20am On Jun 29, 2010
Okija_juju:

Which record??

Wetin Siasia don win sef?? Silver medal master.
[color=#000099][/color]
U don ever win stainless spoon 4 ur life?
Re: Siasia To Take Over Super Eagles by sulad82i(m): 8:45am On Jun 29, 2010
awon were.
Re: Siasia To Take Over Super Eagles by Ranoscky(m): 8:56am On Jun 29, 2010
@papishi

grin grin grin. . .leave dat okija man, na only juju dem sabi.

imagine person wey say 'em sabi football dey ask wetin sia sia don win? undecided while 'em never win RUBBER CUP!
Re: Siasia To Take Over Super Eagles by bisiaet: 9:19am On Jun 29, 2010
The NFF has started again they want to display their madness and deception again Fine we agree for Siasia to take over THE Eagle but this is not the issue now they have been invited to the house of confusion oh sorry house of representative to please explain what happened in South Africa and beside to return the reminder of the N900 million given to them for the tournament as Eagle failed to advance.

They should please explain to Nigeria and for good ness sake return the balance of the money and stop distracting people unecessary, you rogues. All of them must be fire immediately because as Nigeria officials and politicians are allergic to voluntary or honourary resignation they should be fire with immediate effect.

And this Lulu of a thing Nigerians this man he has stay enough in that glass house for God sake this man has ruined this game of football in Nigeria completely he need to go, Lulu go we are sick of you and your administration.
Re: Siasia To Take Over Super Eagles by Ranoscky(m): 9:51am On Jun 29, 2010
^^^What do u expect from "Aboki" before? undecided. . . success? undecided. . .u never see anything. they'r all bunch of fools! sad
Re: Siasia To Take Over Super Eagles by Olaolufred(m): 10:19am On Jun 29, 2010
I have began to think that Political system of a Country probably affect all other areas of its national life.

Our football declination for the past 16 years can be directly linked with the deterioration in our political life for same period.

When a change began politicaly, all other areas including our Football will be affected for better. I THINK.
Re: Siasia To Take Over Super Eagles by mystolad(m): 10:44am On Jun 29, 2010
disbanding the super eagles will not solve any problem, what can only solve the problem is disbanding all the entire football house ( NFF, SUPER EAGLES,TECHNICAL CREWS and MANY MORE)
Re: Siasia To Take Over Super Eagles by damilola15: 2:21pm On Jun 29, 2010
It's that crazy NFF (when did they change from NFA) the needs disbanding.

Their psychotic minds needs examination.
Re: Siasia To Take Over Super Eagles by rhymeup(m): 4:40pm On Jun 29, 2010
Kai, this is fraud if i ever heard one.

This is what is known as 'Medicine after death', grin
Re: Siasia To Take Over Super Eagles by godisgr8(m): 4:45pm On Jun 29, 2010
They at the glass house have delayed for too long, now that it is chuking dem they now want 2 make amends. Anyway, we can see wat d young lads 4rm Ghana r doing. embarassed

I wish Nigeria well as we go back to the drawing board as we always do anytime we fail, Hope we come up with a godd workable plan this time around.
Re: Siasia To Take Over Super Eagles by vescucci(m): 1:53am On Jul 01, 2010
This is up there along with the greatest mind boggling questions of our ages like Who is God and How were the Egyptian and Mayan pyramids built? Why is Siasia not Super Eagles coach?
Re: Siasia To Take Over Super Eagles by idifu(m): 9:45am On Jul 01, 2010
Siasia is not competent to handle the super eagles even the under 21 he handled he cheated by using over-aged players, SiaSia is as corrupt and useless as Amodu,Eguavon
Re: Siasia To Take Over Super Eagles by Ranoscky(m): 10:21am On Jul 01, 2010
^^^U dey miss road, abeg ask for somebody for address make u come back home, thanx!
Re: Siasia To Take Over Super Eagles by Okijajuju1(m): 9:20pm On Jul 01, 2010
Papishi:

[color=#000099][/color]
U don ever win stainless spoon 4 your life?

I no blame you gon.

You no dey fear juju abi?!! You neva hear of the new wifi juju abi?! Okoko dolphin.

Ranoscky:

@papishi

grin grin grin. . .leave dat okija man, na only juju dem sabi.

imagine person wey say 'em sabi football dey ask wetin sia sia don win? undecided while 'em never win RUBBER CUP!

Shey all of una sabi open una mouth?! Yet nobody don answer me. Na silver medal we go chop.

I'm not saying Siasia is a bad coach o!! I'm just saying everybody don dey shout siasia now until siasia go carry us go drop us for first round of african cup of nations then everybody go start to scream blue murder.

All I'm saying is that the problem goes beyond coach. NFF follow. How on earth did Yakubu make the squad??
Re: Siasia To Take Over Super Eagles by Ranoscky(m): 6:07am On Jul 02, 2010
^^^In terms of sia sia level, he's the only NIGERIAN talented coach that we can boast of, at the moment. they said "no harm in trying." we don try other coaches and we don see their performance, so make we try sia sia na?
Re: Siasia To Take Over Super Eagles by idifu(m): 7:12pm On Jul 03, 2010
Yes it is true dat d problem of Naija's futbol goes beyond NFF avin said dat SiaSia is not qualified to coach the super eagles take it or leave it. Siasia is not an expert futbol is science,Siasia lacks d scientific ability to coach at any level take it or leave it, he is there cuz he is connected 2 sum powerful peeps up there.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Latest Pictures Of Akwa Ibom State Stadium / Cristiano Ronaldo’s Girlfriend Georgina Shows Off Her Bum At Gym (Photos) / Nigeria Football Quiz 3(Xmas Edition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.