Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,415 members, 7,819,491 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Pastors Selling 'Anointed' Bottled Water Without Nafdac Reg No. - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pastors Selling 'Anointed' Bottled Water Without Nafdac Reg No. (7380 Views)

Dr. Paul Orhii Leaves NAFDAC In An Emotional Ceremony (photos / Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX / DEW Bottled Water Fatal Poisoning Hoax (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastors Selling 'Anointed' Bottled Water Without Nafdac Reg No. by mrofficial(m): 7:43pm On Jun 29, 2010
weblessyou:

No be sachet water? It's been anointed, no need to reg. Rather, They  should take all necessary measure laid down by nafdac before anointing, atleast to puri*fire .
abi God go register for nafdac bfore sendin down rain ni ke?

grin grin grin very funny.
Re: Pastors Selling 'Anointed' Bottled Water Without Nafdac Reg No. by johndavid1(m): 8:56pm On Jun 29, 2010
oisehumen:

Gbam! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
u real sabi
Re: Pastors Selling 'Anointed' Bottled Water Without Nafdac Reg No. by newmusic: 10:32pm On Jun 29, 2010
What is the NAFDAC number of the air you breath
Did NAFDAC test the air if it is ok for us?

Try and get NAFDAC number to all the food you cook in your house before eating.

I just hope you are in your right senses,NAFDAC number for anointed water!!!

Infact get the NAFDAC number of this world if it is ok for you to live.

People can be funny with their reasoning at times.
Re: Pastors Selling 'Anointed' Bottled Water Without Nafdac Reg No. by olaniyio1(m): 12:01am On Jun 30, 2010
guy i pity you and any nafdac official wey go try arrest man of God tb joshua over annoited water registration number.Go and ask NDLEA officials what they are all facing now after they imprisoned tb joshua some years back.it has been death starting from their director Bamaiyi to staffs and two weeks ago their director general lafiagi and His deputy were sent to four and two years imprisonment respectively.It has really been serious calamity in that organisation after they tortured and bruted the annointed man of GOD.it is only the wise one i saw on emmanuel t.v that has come to ask for forgiveness form tb joshua after His life tuned upside down and he forgave him after conffession.So brother be warned do not try God annointed if you do not want to see GOD anger.
Re: Pastors Selling 'Anointed' Bottled Water Without Nafdac Reg No. by Acidosis(m): 12:21am On Jun 30, 2010
^^^Tanx bro for your advice. Actually, I'm not against the distribution of these bottles, as a matter of fact, I'm interested in getting one probably from the man of God you mentioned. I do watch the miracles & healing power of God through him.
If I understand your point, "The power of God is beyond human understanding, so one shouldn't put God to a test".
Re: Pastors Selling 'Anointed' Bottled Water Without Nafdac Reg No. by Ranoscky(m): 12:24pm On Jun 30, 2010
iku e lon'wa niyen!
Re: Pastors Selling 'Anointed' Bottled Water Without Nafdac Reg No. by idifu(m): 9:31am On Jul 01, 2010
wonders shall neva end in dis country "anointed water" these pastors are nothing but fraudsters
Re: Pastors Selling 'Anointed' Bottled Water Without Nafdac Reg No. by anitabest(f): 9:56am On Jul 01, 2010
Na you know oooooooo, i no talk anything.
Re: Pastors Selling 'Anointed' Bottled Water Without Nafdac Reg No. by CarlosVent(m): 1:58pm On Jul 02, 2010
D WATER U DRINK FOR UR HOUSE DOES IT HAV NAFDAC NUM.
ABEG LEAVE PASTORS ALONE PLS
Re: Pastors Selling 'Anointed' Bottled Water Without Nafdac Reg No. by BILLIONs1: 2:31am On Jul 03, 2010
newmusic:

What is the NAFDAC number of the air you breath
Did NAFDAC test the air if it is ok for us?

Try and get NAFDAC number to all the food you cook in your house before eating.

I just hope you are in your right senses,NAFDAC number for anointed water!!!

Infact get the NAFDAC number of this world if it is ok for you to live.

People can be funny with their reasoning at times.

@ newmusic

Your Point?

The poster said it was being SOLD publicly, these should raise safety concerns and as such products should be duly certified b4 being sold to the public. As for air you breathe and food you cook, you can breathe anything from H2S to CO2, as long as you don't sell it to the public. As for packaged food and drinks, trust me u don't want to be a consumer in an unregulated market.

Why is "the church/pastor" selling anointed water (it sounds very wrong, unbiblical and exploitative). Other options could bring your own water and I pray, anoint it or whatever.
Re: Pastors Selling 'Anointed' Bottled Water Without Nafdac Reg No. by ottiotti: 9:48am On Jul 04, 2010
please does anyone has the email address of nafdac? i'll really appreciate it. thank you
Re: Pastors Selling 'Anointed' Bottled Water Without Nafdac Reg No. by Ranoscky(m): 10:21am On Jul 04, 2010
Re: Pastors Selling 'Anointed' Bottled Water Without Nafdac Reg No. by ottiotti: 11:25am On Jul 04, 2010
the email of nafdac is not on the website. can anybody help nafdac email please
Re: Pastors Selling 'Anointed' Bottled Water Without Nafdac Reg No. by ogoamaka99(m): 2:43pm On Jul 04, 2010
I beg your pardon! Did your friend said he bought the anointed water? Secondly did your friend told you that the anointed water is for your drinking?.Don't tell me that you are an ignoramus as not to know what anointed water is used for.
Re: Pastors Selling 'Anointed' Bottled Water Without Nafdac Reg No. by Acidosis(m): 4:37pm On Jul 04, 2010
ogoamaka99:

I beg your pardon! Did your friend said he bought the anointed water? Secondly did your friend told you that the anointed water is for your drinking?.Don't tell me that you are an ignoramus as not to know what anointed water is used for.
Yes, he bought the bottled, although the money wasn't paid directly it was in form of 'seed' (note: you can't get it without paying something).
I think i wrote 'water', not oil or handkerchief. You can take a sip or spray on the body.
Re: Pastors Selling 'Anointed' Bottled Water Without Nafdac Reg No. by Ranoscky(m): 7:06pm On Jul 04, 2010
how can someone say he/she bought annointed water?. . .y not go and see ur pastor with a bottle of water for annointing instead of buying it?. . .abi na GOD himself annoint the one wey dem dey sale?
Re: Pastors Selling 'Anointed' Bottled Water Without Nafdac Reg No. by tunnytox(m): 9:38pm On Jul 04, 2010
Qoute from snowdrops:
No, source, no article, no details, no nothing.

Rubbish

What has source or article or details have to do with this topic? must you have article for everything that happen and you witnessed? someone is starting a thread on what his friend witnessed and you are asking for article as if it has to do with Jonathan or Ya'adua,
@poster you may direct NAFDAC attention to this issue if you think what the church is doing is illegal
Re: Pastors Selling 'Anointed' Bottled Water Without Nafdac Reg No. by tlops(m): 10:51pm On Jul 04, 2010
hahaha
nafdac certification will only be redundant if the water hass been AnnoyTed!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Hospital Closes Hole In Heart… Without Surgery / Marijuana And Its Side Effect / The Negative Effects Of Weight Lifting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.