Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

My Infinix S3X Review: Yes, I Am Not A Fan Of The 'notch' - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Infinix S3X Review: Yes, I Am Not A Fan Of The 'notch' (16069 Views)

Infinix Hot S3X Unboxing & First Impressions - To Notch Or Not To Notch(photos) / Infinix S3X Unveiling: Specifications And Images / My Infinix HOT 4 Hotspot Is Not Responding. Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Infinix S3X Review: Yes, I Am Not A Fan Of The 'notch' by MissTechy(f): 5:27pm On Aug 28, 2018
So, a lot of us probably know about the Infinix S3X by now, and yeah, I tried to answer some of the questions people sent in, I also brought in my 'twin' to do the asking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ko57JyPpGJ8

Please, let me know what you think about the video.

6 Likes

Re: My Infinix S3X Review: Yes, I Am Not A Fan Of The 'notch' by Teckiway(m): 5:29pm On Aug 28, 2018
MissTechy:
So, a lot of us probably know about the Infinix S3X by now, and yeah, I tried to answer some of the questions people sent in, I also brought in my 'twin' to do the asking.

Yeah the Notch wasn't a good idea for this device at all
Here's my blog link
Teckiway..com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Infinix S3X Review: Yes, I Am Not A Fan Of The 'notch' by remi1444: 5:34pm On Aug 28, 2018
Xiaomi Note 5 beats S3X hands down.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Infinix S3X Review: Yes, I Am Not A Fan Of The 'notch' by khalhokage(m): 5:52pm On Aug 28, 2018
Yeye and pointless notch.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Infinix S3X Review: Yes, I Am Not A Fan Of The 'notch' by kvngjesse(m): 6:31pm On Aug 28, 2018
Nice one Misstechy
Do some reviews on Xiaomi devices smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Infinix S3X Review: Yes, I Am Not A Fan Of The 'notch' by NaijaTechGuy(m): 8:35pm On Aug 28, 2018
MissTechy:

Awesome review smiley.. Where have you been
Re: My Infinix S3X Review: Yes, I Am Not A Fan Of The 'notch' by bestguycheat: 11:00pm On Aug 28, 2018
MissTechy:

please my sweet sisters,, when are you guys gonna do the give away,,, love you
Re: My Infinix S3X Review: Yes, I Am Not A Fan Of The 'notch' by bobo65(m): 2:50am On Aug 29, 2018
MissTechy:

Very creative and funny review
Misstechy keeps getting better kiss

3 Likes

Re: My Infinix S3X Review: Yes, I Am Not A Fan Of The 'notch' by CowbellY: 4:16am On Aug 29, 2018
MissTechy:

This was a good video.
Re: My Infinix S3X Review: Yes, I Am Not A Fan Of The 'notch' by lanre316: 4:57am On Aug 29, 2018
khalhokage:
Yeye and pointless notch.

Thank you o jare. I thought I was the only with utter disdain for the uselessly unnecessary notch.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Infinix S3X Review: Yes, I Am Not A Fan Of The 'notch' by MissTechy(f): 5:46am On Aug 29, 2018
CowbellY:

This was a good video.

Thank you so much

1 Like

Re: My Infinix S3X Review: Yes, I Am Not A Fan Of The 'notch' by MissTechy(f): 5:47am On Aug 29, 2018
bobo65:

Very creative and funny review
Misstechy keeps getting better kiss

kiss kiss kiss
Re: My Infinix S3X Review: Yes, I Am Not A Fan Of The 'notch' by George28(m): 6:59am On Aug 29, 2018
Nice review
Re: My Infinix S3X Review: Yes, I Am Not A Fan Of The 'notch' by Protein0: 7:00am On Aug 29, 2018

1 Like

Re: My Infinix S3X Review: Yes, I Am Not A Fan Of The 'notch' by henrixx(m): 7:01am On Aug 29, 2018
Samsung s7 for sale
Neat and in perfect condition
Call or Watsap 08062292514

60k.
Lagos

1 Like

Re: My Infinix S3X Review: Yes, I Am Not A Fan Of The 'notch' by jerflakes(m): 7:02am On Aug 29, 2018
kvngjesse:
Nice one Misstechy
Do some reviews on Xiaomi devices smiley

Xiaomi dey do hide and seek with their phones

Where you wan see them buy?

No sales outlet in Nigeria

I don search tire, sotay I don tire to dey search for xiaomi phones

6 Likes

Re: My Infinix S3X Review: Yes, I Am Not A Fan Of The 'notch' by MrMcJay(m): 7:03am On Aug 29, 2018
remi1444:
Xiaomi Note 5 beats S3X hands down.

You can't compare Benz to Bajaj.

Xiaomi is one of the top 3 brands in China, outselling Iphone and Samsung in some years.

In that same China, if you dare sell infinix, they can behead you for selling inferior products.

Infinix, Tecno and that calculator called iTel only sell in countries with high level of poverty, ignorance and weak consumer protection by regulators.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Infinix S3X Review: Yes, I Am Not A Fan Of The 'notch' by zone51: 7:05am On Aug 29, 2018
If it's not a Samsung, it's gonna be Xiaomi. cool

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Infinix S3X Review: Yes, I Am Not A Fan Of The 'notch' by Hexzyz(m): 7:08am On Aug 29, 2018
You did well.
Re: My Infinix S3X Review: Yes, I Am Not A Fan Of The 'notch' by zone51: 7:09am On Aug 29, 2018
jerflakes:

Xiaomi dey do hide and seek with their phones

Where you wan see them buy?

No sales outlet in Nigeria

I don search tire, sotay I don tire to dey search for xiaomi phones

Try understand that it's we Nigerians that are buying their products to use, they are not yet officially operating in the country or manufacturing for Nigeria market. so don't expect to see their office officially in Nigeria yet.
Re: My Infinix S3X Review: Yes, I Am Not A Fan Of The 'notch' by Alwaysking: 7:09am On Aug 29, 2018
MissTechy:

Infinix sex? nawa o

1 Like

Re: My Infinix S3X Review: Yes, I Am Not A Fan Of The 'notch' by henrixx(m): 7:11am On Aug 29, 2018
MrMcJay:

Xiaomi is one of the top 3 brands in China, outselling Iphone and Samsung in some years.

In that same China, if you dare sell infinix, they can behead you for selling inferior products.

Infinix, Tecno and that calculator called iTel only sell in countries with high level of poverty, ignorance and weak consumer protection by regulators.
stop exxagerating bros. Worse phones than infinix exists in China and no one has been beheaded. In fact Chinese ppl do use generic phones and no one beheaded. You guys will just go to any length to bad mouth these brands.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Infinix S3X Review: Yes, I Am Not A Fan Of The 'notch' by jerflakes(m): 7:13am On Aug 29, 2018
zone51:

Try understand that it's we Nigerians that are buying their products to use, they are not yet officially operating in the country or manufacturing for Nigeria market. so don't expect to see their office officially in Nigeria yet.

China knows Nigeria is a very big market, they bring in everything and yet fail to bring in Quality phones?

Come on, I be naija boy o

3 Likes

Re: My Infinix S3X Review: Yes, I Am Not A Fan Of The 'notch' by Nobody: 7:14am On Aug 29, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: My Infinix S3X Review: Yes, I Am Not A Fan Of The 'notch' by zone51: 7:16am On Aug 29, 2018
MrMcJay:

They have overtook Samsung also in India.

jerflakes:

China knows Nigeria is a very big market, they bring in everything and yet fail to bring in Quality phones?

Come on, I be naija boy o

Forget that thinking bro, these phones are being pioneered by fellow Nigerian for manufacturing in India, and sell in Nigeria which is now growing gradually to other neighbouring countries, so you don't expect to see them over there, Moreso, Xiaomi started from somewhere, so I believe with right management, our dear infinix n co. can grow better and be well recognized in Africa.

2 Likes

Re: My Infinix S3X Review: Yes, I Am Not A Fan Of The 'notch' by NCANTaskForce: 7:17am On Aug 29, 2018
MissTechy:

Please, What are the names of the games you played in the phone during the demonstration, Nice video hun
Re: My Infinix S3X Review: Yes, I Am Not A Fan Of The 'notch' by SEONaijaExpert: 7:18am On Aug 29, 2018
Just the notch
Re: My Infinix S3X Review: Yes, I Am Not A Fan Of The 'notch' by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 29, 2018
The tech lady remembered nairaland today. Nice. Clean Video miss Tobi. It's Samsung, Xiaomi or One plus for me, any day!
Re: My Infinix S3X Review: Yes, I Am Not A Fan Of The 'notch' by EvilMetahuman: 7:21am On Aug 29, 2018
Nobody is ever the fan of the notch, Yet manufacturers won't stop making it just to copy apple..

If apple put poop on their phone, they want to do it. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: My Infinix S3X Review: Yes, I Am Not A Fan Of The 'notch' by Jeromejnr(m): 7:22am On Aug 29, 2018
All this copy cat manufacturers and the st.upid Notch.

The Pixel 3xl has the worst of them.

That's why I like Samsung, they are the most innovstive company.
Re: My Infinix S3X Review: Yes, I Am Not A Fan Of The 'notch' by tribalistseun: 7:30am On Aug 29, 2018
Misstechy na who you help?

Is it just going to a phone shop and beg them for a quick review you will now come and be disturbing us here.

Abeg swarv make we see road

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Increase MTN Internet Speed Via APN For Fast And Smooth Browsing / Does It Mean No Internet Service Provision For Those With 2/3g Phones On Ntel? / Tecno L7 Specification And Price In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.