Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,674 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Cee-C Claps Back At Fan Who Said 'Groundnut Oil Don Finish For One Person Body' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cee-C Claps Back At Fan Who Said 'Groundnut Oil Don Finish For One Person Body' (2803 Views)

Coloured Beard: Efe Claps Back At Fan / Toke Makinwa Claps Back At Fan Who Accused Her Of Photoshopping / Davido Fires Back At Fan Who Said He Can Never Win An International Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cee-C Claps Back At Fan Who Said 'Groundnut Oil Don Finish For One Person Body' by CEOYOMZZYBLOG: 7:43pm On Aug 28, 2018
@YomzzyBlog.com

Big Brother Naija finalist, Cee-C has continuously shown she is the real queen of clap backs with her always calm replies.

She shared lovely photos of herself on her social media page and a follower decided she had something to say something about the pictures.

The follower said,

'Groundnut oil don finish for one person body'

To which Cee-C replied,

'you can say that again. He anointed my heads and legs with oil'

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/08/bbnaijas-cee-c-claps-back-at-non-fan_28.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Cee-C Claps Back At Fan Who Said 'Groundnut Oil Don Finish For One Person Body' by CEOYOMZZYBLOG: 7:43pm On Aug 28, 2018
Nice One Cee-C

1 Like

Re: Cee-C Claps Back At Fan Who Said 'Groundnut Oil Don Finish For One Person Body' by LuciferChristi: 7:45pm On Aug 28, 2018
Why is her face way lighter than her legs?

Why is there no football to compliment her legs?
Re: Cee-C Claps Back At Fan Who Said 'Groundnut Oil Don Finish For One Person Body' by nero2face: 7:47pm On Aug 28, 2018
But CEE-C are u sure it's only ur Legs and Head He anointed with Oil, are u saying he doesn't anoint the other Part too...if u know u know grin grin grin

...Drama queen
Re: Cee-C Claps Back At Fan Who Said 'Groundnut Oil Don Finish For One Person Body' by Nwodosis(m): 7:49pm On Aug 28, 2018
The face is that of the Whites and the groundnut oiled legs are that of the Blacks.
Could that be the meaning of Mixed Race or Confused Race?

1 Like

Re: Cee-C Claps Back At Fan Who Said 'Groundnut Oil Don Finish For One Person Body' by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:13pm On Aug 28, 2018
still searching for the clap back.

3 Likes

Re: Cee-C Claps Back At Fan Who Said 'Groundnut Oil Don Finish For One Person Body' by Tamarapetty(f): 8:26pm On Aug 28, 2018
Cee c za queen! Calm replies
Re: Cee-C Claps Back At Fan Who Said 'Groundnut Oil Don Finish For One Person Body' by amaniro: 8:27pm On Aug 28, 2018
Thou anointed my head and legs with oil and my cup runnet over! gringrin

Surely goodness and mercies shall follow us all the days of our life and we shall dwell in the house of the Lord forever and ever amen! peace. Mynd44 coman close thread

Shalom grin

1 Like

Re: Cee-C Claps Back At Fan Who Said 'Groundnut Oil Don Finish For One Person Body' by FisifunKododada: 2:49am On Aug 29, 2018
Her face is yellow but her leg is black...anyway I will still yanch it walahi...mentally unstable woman but great body of work.
Re: Cee-C Claps Back At Fan Who Said 'Groundnut Oil Don Finish For One Person Body' by wayne4loan: 6:51am On Aug 29, 2018
I like the way this girl handle herself socially
Re: Cee-C Claps Back At Fan Who Said 'Groundnut Oil Don Finish For One Person Body' by CEOYOMZZYBLOG: 8:17am On Aug 29, 2018
Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Cee-C Claps Back At Fan Who Said 'Groundnut Oil Don Finish For One Person Body' by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 29, 2018
Last time I checked,I had 21 fvcks.I gave 3 each in my 7 previous posts.Mathematically speaking,I am left with none to give now.Sorry Op

Re: Cee-C Claps Back At Fan Who Said 'Groundnut Oil Don Finish For One Person Body' by loverboys: 6:02pm On Aug 29, 2018
Beautiful cee c

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Genevieve Nnaji Unfollows Tonto Dikeh On Instagram / Unisex? Who Rock The Pant Better, The Lady Or The Man. PHOTOS / Regina Daniels Celebrates New Month Picnic With Co-wife And Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.