Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,004 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

7 Basic Self-information You MUST Have Off-hand - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 7 Basic Self-information You MUST Have Off-hand (16361 Views)

Basic Information You Need To Know About Your Skin / 7 Basic Facts About Colorectal Cancer / What You Must Know About Basic Health Care Provision Fund (bhcpf) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Basic Self-information You MUST Have Off-hand by daewoorazer(m): 5:53am On Aug 29, 2018
It’s me again,

While some think the under-listed are of little or no importance, well, a proper probe of our day-to-day activities say otherwise...What do you think about these?

1. Height:

Do you have to use a tailor’s meter rule anytime you want to apply for Military vacancy? Really?

Of a truth, this singular question may be the last straw that would break your camel’s back someday in an interview.

2. Weight:

Your weight doesn’t mean a shyte to you, oh, you look average and hence your weight is average? WRONG!

Body mass is NEVER equal to weight.

Don’t see these ‘check your weight’ vendors as opportunists, at least in a space of 3months, spend your N10 to check your weight. A word is enough….

3. Zodiac:

This is not that necessary, however important. In the western world, an online crush will most definitely ask you this. They believe in some zodiac combinations, like a Cancer will never have a good time dating a Capricorn OR Pisces will make a good companion for Aries.

That up there is just an illustration, be social savvy, check yours now!

4. Blood group/Rhesus factor:

This is important but I am using this medium to reach out to the management of schools and companies, every ID card should carry the blood group of each employee/student. As a realist, accident happens, and when it does, one of the best way to get medical attention as in the case of a need for blood transfusion is readily checking your wallet and finding vital information as your blood group. Help the paramedics/doctors to help yourself!

Another cogent part of this article is your Rhesus factor, your knowledge of your genotype is not only enough in marriage, Rhesus factor is as equally important. A negative female shouldn’t marry a positive male. Miscarriages in marriage MAY be due to this, even chronic jaundice in newborns.

5. Genotype:

I can’t say much on this, if you have read my previous articles, I pretty much explained the importance of this in marriage, do not suffer the life of an innocent unborn!

6. Skin type:

A friend’s skin looks reflective and boom! you already asked what type of cream he/she uses. This is wrong in every standard.

Your skin type should dictate your type of cream!

If you have a sweaty skin, don’t just walk into any mart and grab a cream, what if it’s a moisturizer?

7. ICE/NOK:

This means ‘In Case of Emergency’ / ‘Next-of-Kin’. Some are like it ain’t no big deal but in the actual sense, it is the biggest deal! A question for everyone:

Raise your hand if you use your Dad/Mum as your NOK…

If your hand is up high as I write, then really, I don’t know what to say to you! You are opening an account with a bank and the question pops-your next of kin? The bank needs to know whoever can inherit or access your account in your stead in the case of an emergency or loss of life,

if you are not married, logically that should be any of your JUNIOR sibling(s)

If you are married, should be your oldest or any of your kids OR your wife if you have no issue yet…

The idea of using your parents is pathetic save only IF you are the single UNMARRIED child!

ICE should be saved on every mobile, this I suppose is the first thing our diligent FRSC officials wishes to find saved in your mobile contacts in the case of road accidents cum emergency.

Read more educative articles in the link below!

Source:
https://naijacomet.com/2018/08/29/7-basic-self-information-you-must-have-off-hand/

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 7 Basic Self-information You MUST Have Off-hand by olahajayi(m): 6:05am On Aug 29, 2018
Thanks for the info

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Basic Self-information You MUST Have Off-hand by flyca: 6:30am On Aug 29, 2018
Why did you lift a the picture of a fair skinned man for a Naija content blog?

32 Likes

Re: 7 Basic Self-information You MUST Have Off-hand by Hardewarlee(m): 6:30am On Aug 29, 2018
Thumbs up
Re: 7 Basic Self-information You MUST Have Off-hand by Tokziby: 6:30am On Aug 29, 2018
Zodiac sign should be removed, wetin concern me concern Cancer? Once Naija people hear that word nobody go wait, forget aqurius, Gemini and the rest.

Imagine u put for ur fb profile or insta Cancer. shocked

Ur own have done be that cheesy

What works for the Western world u need sense before u apply am here.

11 Likes

Re: 7 Basic Self-information You MUST Have Off-hand by qanda: 6:31am On Aug 29, 2018
Ik
Re: 7 Basic Self-information You MUST Have Off-hand by itiswellandwell: 6:31am On Aug 29, 2018
Informative.
Re: 7 Basic Self-information You MUST Have Off-hand by Nobody: 6:31am On Aug 29, 2018
8. Location of your Voter’s card to help former President of Nigeria Muhammad Buhari to Daura.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Basic Self-information You MUST Have Off-hand by Banwod1st(m): 6:33am On Aug 29, 2018
Fiyinfoluwa20:
L
...for LIFELESS!

9 Likes

Re: 7 Basic Self-information You MUST Have Off-hand by ct2: 6:34am On Aug 29, 2018
are mine a bone again
Re: 7 Basic Self-information You MUST Have Off-hand by Nobody: 6:34am On Aug 29, 2018
Height?
Weight?
My guy just go copy post come paste for here grin
Re: 7 Basic Self-information You MUST Have Off-hand by MAJORBANKZ(m): 6:34am On Aug 29, 2018
this one doesn't concern full time Africans. Na oyibos dey rush us

1 Like

Re: 7 Basic Self-information You MUST Have Off-hand by Banwod1st(m): 6:34am On Aug 29, 2018
qanda:
Ik
Ogbonna bah? undecided

3 Likes

Re: 7 Basic Self-information You MUST Have Off-hand by Banwod1st(m): 6:34am On Aug 29, 2018
qanda:
Ik
Ogbonna bah? undecided
Re: 7 Basic Self-information You MUST Have Off-hand by Sijo01(f): 6:34am On Aug 29, 2018
Informative.

Thanks op.
Re: 7 Basic Self-information You MUST Have Off-hand by samwizzye(m): 6:34am On Aug 29, 2018
wow,,I love dis
Re: 7 Basic Self-information You MUST Have Off-hand by Nobody: 6:35am On Aug 29, 2018
Banwod1st:

...for LIFELESS!
You don get national anthem to dy sing up and down now. Lmao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Basic Self-information You MUST Have Off-hand by H2Ossss(m): 6:35am On Aug 29, 2018
your account number... very important

1 Like

Re: 7 Basic Self-information You MUST Have Off-hand by sinaj(f): 6:35am On Aug 29, 2018
I thought miscarriages caused by rhesus factor can be avoided if treated on time

4 Likes

Re: 7 Basic Self-information You MUST Have Off-hand by Paulnnubia2017(m): 6:35am On Aug 29, 2018
Quite informative!
Re: 7 Basic Self-information You MUST Have Off-hand by NLFINEST(m): 6:36am On Aug 29, 2018
Nice one.. may you never be a Living or Walking Dead a.k a LIFELESS human.
Re: 7 Basic Self-information You MUST Have Off-hand by deafeyez: 6:36am On Aug 29, 2018
I KNOW MY WEIGHT AND HEIGHT BUT OTHERS........ I DONT
Re: 7 Basic Self-information You MUST Have Off-hand by Austema(m): 6:37am On Aug 29, 2018
DNA of that bae you want to marry
Re: 7 Basic Self-information You MUST Have Off-hand by bigfat05: 6:37am On Aug 29, 2018
interesting
Re: 7 Basic Self-information You MUST Have Off-hand by daewoorazer(m): 6:39am On Aug 29, 2018
sinaj:
I thought miscarriages caused by rhesus factor can be avoided if treated on time

Prevention is ALWAYS better than cure

Plus the fact that treatment costs you your dough, why can't we prevent it ma'am?

1 Like

Re: 7 Basic Self-information You MUST Have Off-hand by Oluwatosin678(m): 6:39am On Aug 29, 2018
Grace and peace be multiply unto us all.......

Thanks for the info......

2 Likes

Re: 7 Basic Self-information You MUST Have Off-hand by agenzxy(m): 6:43am On Aug 29, 2018
Informative...thanks for the info
Re: 7 Basic Self-information You MUST Have Off-hand by Yankiss(m): 6:44am On Aug 29, 2018
daewoorazer:
It’s me again,

While some think the under-listed are of little or no importance, well, a proper probe of our day-to-day activities say otherwise...What do you think about these?

1. Height:

Do you have to use a tailor’s meter rule anytime you want to apply for Military vacancy? Really?

Of a truth, this singular question may be the last straw that would break your camel’s back someday in an interview.

2. Weight:

Your weight doesn’t mean a shyte to you, oh, you look average and hence your weight is average? WRONG!

Body mass is NEVER equal to weight.

Don’t see these ‘check your weight’ vendors as opportunists, at least in a space of 3months, spend your N10 to check your weight. A word is enough….

3. Zodiac:

This is not that necessary, however important. In the western world, an online crush will most definitely ask you this. They believe in some zodiac combinations, like a Cancer will never have a good time dating a Capricorn OR Pisces will make a good companion for Aries.

That up there is just an illustration, be social savvy, check yours now!

4. Blood group/Rhesus factor:

This is important but I am using this medium to reach out to the management of schools and companies, every ID card should carry the blood group of each employee/student. As a realist, accident happens, and when it does, one of the best way to get medical attention as in the case of a need for blood transfusion is readily checking your wallet and finding vital information as your blood group. Help the paramedics/doctors to help yourself!

Another cogent part of this article is your Rhesus factor, your knowledge of your genotype is not only enough in marriage, Rhesus factor is as equally important. A negative female shouldn’t marry a positive male. Miscarriages in marriage MAY be due to this, even chronic jaundice in newborns.

5. Genotype:

I can’t say much on this, if you have read my previous articles, I pretty much explained the importance of this in marriage, do not suffer the life of an innocent unborn!

6. Skin type:

A friend’s skin looks reflective and boom! you already asked what type of cream he/she uses. This is wrong in every standard.

Your skin type should dictate your type of cream!

If you have a sweaty skin, don’t just walk into any mart and grab a cream, what if it’s a moisturizer?

7. ICE/NOK:

This means ‘In Case of Emergency’ / ‘Next-of-Kin’. Some are like it ain’t no big deal but in the actual sense, it is the biggest deal! A question for everyone:

Raise your hand if you use your Dad/Mum as your NOK…

If your hand is up high as I write, then really, I don’t know what to say to you! You are opening an account with a bank and the question pops-your next of kin? The bank needs to know whoever can inherit or access your account in your stead in the case of an emergency or loss of life,

if you are not married, logically that should be any of your JUNIOR sibling(s)

If you are married, should be your oldest or any of your kids OR your wife if you have no issue yet…

The idea of using your parents is pathetic save only IF you are the single UNMARRIED child!

ICE should be saved on every mobile, this I suppose is the first thing our diligent FRSC officials wishes to find saved in your mobile contacts in the case of road accidents cum emergency.

Read more educative articles in the link below!

Source:
https://naijacomet.com/2018/08/29/7-basic-self-information-you-must-have-off-hand/
Thanks. Very educative.
Re: 7 Basic Self-information You MUST Have Off-hand by Nobody: 6:44am On Aug 29, 2018
@op, I hope u've gotten your PVC to send someone back to somewhere.
Re: 7 Basic Self-information You MUST Have Off-hand by author1(m): 6:44am On Aug 29, 2018
nice one!
Re: 7 Basic Self-information You MUST Have Off-hand by magicfingers009: 6:47am On Aug 29, 2018
I disagree with No. 7. I'll tell you for free. Next of kin cannot access your Bank account. Only your registered benefactors with the Bank can. The NOKs are only called upon when the Bank cannot reach the account holder.

Secondly, the next of kin should not be a minor. There is nothing wrong in using your parents as NOK. How does anyone reach a child of 5 years without a phone number or an idea of a real life emergency?

Your Next of Kin should be someone who you are totally convinced can take up responsibility when called upon.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19: Niger State Disinfects Prisons (Photos) / Cure For Diabetes / Mexico Confirms Three Coronavirus Cases In Three Men Returned From Italy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.