Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,046 members, 7,835,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

7 Basic Self-information You MUST Have Off-hand - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 7 Basic Self-information You MUST Have Off-hand (16402 Views)

Basic Information You Need To Know About Your Skin / 7 Basic Facts About Colorectal Cancer / What You Must Know About Basic Health Care Provision Fund (bhcpf) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Basic Self-information You MUST Have Off-hand by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 29, 2018
Lilisticlili:
hell is me,it is your destiny to come with me albeit I can see you have met your match. Pedophilic specie of the male gender
Attention seeking mofooo.
You don jam am today . You shall get all the attention you want .
Re: 7 Basic Self-information You MUST Have Off-hand by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 29, 2018
4601CE:
Attention seeking mofooo.
You don jam am today . You shall get all the attention you want .
learn to live or learn to die.
Which ever ways,do it young!
Re: 7 Basic Self-information You MUST Have Off-hand by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 29, 2018
Lilisticlili:
learn to live or learn to die.
Which ever ways,do it young!

Re: 7 Basic Self-information You MUST Have Off-hand by meobizy(f): 1:27pm On Aug 29, 2018
I agree with and know most apart my Zodiac sign [I know mine but it's a useless concept] and skin type [I'll look for it after seeing it listed here].
In the case of my next of kin I do not agree with the suggestion. When applying in the military everyone with living parents uses them as their next of kin. Who else will they send your personal property to in the case of your death? It's only when one is married or their parents deceased that they pick someone else.
I have a job which'll take me to a new land, my next of kin is my father. If I get attacked by robbers on the way or face an accident na my old man suppose collect my carcass or get the information before any other person.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Good Doctors/hospitals In Lagos / Senators Express Doubt As FG Unveils Plans To Buy ₦400bn COVID-19 Vaccines / Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.