Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,842 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

DJ Djinee Involved In Motor Accident In Lekki, Hospitalized (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Djinee Involved In Motor Accident In Lekki, Hospitalized (Photos) (25497 Views)

Djinee: 'If Pastors Don't Make New Year Prophecies, Does It Make Them Less?' / Ex BBNaija Housemate, Dorathy Bachor Hospitalized (Photos) / Kemi Olunloyo Struck By Thunder, Hospitalized (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

DJ Djinee Involved In Motor Accident In Lekki, Hospitalized (Photos) by Mrop(m): 7:10am On Aug 29, 2018
A friend to The DJ Dj inee announced with a video clip that his friend Is involved in ghastly motor accident at lekki on monday morning, urges nigerians to pray for the DJ.

See photos below

Source ; http://www.praizenews.com/upcoming-dj-djinee-hospitalized-involving-ghastly-motor-accident-lekki/

Re: DJ Djinee Involved In Motor Accident In Lekki, Hospitalized (Photos) by Mrop(m): 7:10am On Aug 29, 2018

Re: DJ Djinee Involved In Motor Accident In Lekki, Hospitalized (Photos) by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 7:13am On Aug 29, 2018
Maybe he want 2 use himself 4 ritual

Re: DJ Djinee Involved In Motor Accident In Lekki, Hospitalized (Photos) by Segunade10: 10:40am On Aug 29, 2018
Davido In Trouble Over Chioma Drop Out As Wizkid & Fans React To His NYSC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_yjVbnxyew
Re: DJ Djinee Involved In Motor Accident In Lekki, Hospitalized (Photos) by carymastory(m): 10:41am On Aug 29, 2018
Is he now a DJ?

Re: DJ Djinee Involved In Motor Accident In Lekki, Hospitalized (Photos) by wwwtortoise(m): 10:41am On Aug 29, 2018
sad

Speedy recovery bro

That car should be towed to a nearby police station or better still a mechanic workshop else he might come back to meet only the metal framework.

Say NO to buhari and YES to life.

Re: DJ Djinee Involved In Motor Accident In Lekki, Hospitalized (Photos) by marttol: 10:41am On Aug 29, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:

Re: DJ Djinee Involved In Motor Accident In Lekki, Hospitalized (Photos) by bedspread: 10:42am On Aug 29, 2018
Someone close to where he is should lead that young man to JESUS CHRIST immediately...

That's the Best thing you can do for the life of that young man.. Nothing else is as important than that!!

Re: DJ Djinee Involved In Motor Accident In Lekki, Hospitalized (Photos) by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 29, 2018
sad

Maybe it's because of the type of car he was driving that made him drive at night. Get well

Re: DJ Djinee Involved In Motor Accident In Lekki, Hospitalized (Photos) by inoki247: 10:42am On Aug 29, 2018
Dj ke
well Death just miss this one like Morata misses Goal....

Son: dad someone is pointing gun on us
Dad: who is that!!!Son: Lukaku
Dad: don't worry, he will miss it

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Djinee Involved In Motor Accident In Lekki, Hospitalized (Photos) by tellwisdom: 10:42am On Aug 29, 2018
He crashed it thinking that will ressurect his dead career sad
Re: DJ Djinee Involved In Motor Accident In Lekki, Hospitalized (Photos) by chronique(m): 10:42am On Aug 29, 2018
Get well soon bruv! I still keep saying this, late night waka nor make sense. I know he's an entertainer but truth is, one has to be smart about these things.

Re: DJ Djinee Involved In Motor Accident In Lekki, Hospitalized (Photos) by Berankis: 10:42am On Aug 29, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Please, be sympathetic at least when you see people in this condition!

Re: DJ Djinee Involved In Motor Accident In Lekki, Hospitalized (Photos) by CyberWolf: 10:42am On Aug 29, 2018
Only God knows the kind of speed he was driving when it occurred.

Re: DJ Djinee Involved In Motor Accident In Lekki, Hospitalized (Photos) by id4sho(m): 10:43am On Aug 29, 2018
OVERKILLING

Re: DJ Djinee Involved In Motor Accident In Lekki, Hospitalized (Photos) by marttol: 10:43am On Aug 29, 2018
bedspread:
Someone close to where he is should lead that young man to JESUS CHRIST immediately...
At least get hope for another person life.. If you no get hope for your future.
Re: DJ Djinee Involved In Motor Accident In Lekki, Hospitalized (Photos) by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 29, 2018
So sorry, May his gentle soul Rest in Peace and may he sleep well in the bosom of the lord angry cry

If u epp me see Ego, make u tell am i don go cry cry cry
Re: DJ Djinee Involved In Motor Accident In Lekki, Hospitalized (Photos) by Sirpaul(m): 10:44am On Aug 29, 2018
the road good no mean say make you dey run anyhow

Re: DJ Djinee Involved In Motor Accident In Lekki, Hospitalized (Photos) by choocboi: 10:44am On Aug 29, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Can you hear yourself your brain need deliverance oloribuku
Re: DJ Djinee Involved In Motor Accident In Lekki, Hospitalized (Photos) by akinszz: 10:45am On Aug 29, 2018
folakemigeh:
So sorry, May his gentle soul Rest in Peace and may he sleep well in the bosom of the lord angry cry

did you know him?
Re: DJ Djinee Involved In Motor Accident In Lekki, Hospitalized (Photos) by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 29, 2018
akinszz:
did you know him?
He sang EGO and he used to be a TV presenter and VJ in soundciy before dem derenle and VJ adams
Re: DJ Djinee Involved In Motor Accident In Lekki, Hospitalized (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 10:46am On Aug 29, 2018
sad doing speed racer as if demon dey pursue dem.It is well
Re: DJ Djinee Involved In Motor Accident In Lekki, Hospitalized (Photos) by bedspread: 10:48am On Aug 29, 2018
marttol:
At least get hope for another person life.. If you no get hope for your future.
What Life do you have if it's a life to be Wasted in Hell..

It's better to die at age 15 Having JESUS CHRIST than to live 70 years and die without JESUS CHRIST...

The next movement is unpalatable, destructive, painful and Cryful for the one that dies without having JESUS CHRIST.. and it's Forever and Ever...

Re: DJ Djinee Involved In Motor Accident In Lekki, Hospitalized (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 10:48am On Aug 29, 2018
folakemigeh:

undecided.

Re: DJ Djinee Involved In Motor Accident In Lekki, Hospitalized (Photos) by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:48am On Aug 29, 2018
This is serious. Wishing him quick recovery.
Re: DJ Djinee Involved In Motor Accident In Lekki, Hospitalized (Photos) by ladenz(m): 10:51am On Aug 29, 2018
folakemigeh:

Did they say he's dead? Nawa to you o

Re: DJ Djinee Involved In Motor Accident In Lekki, Hospitalized (Photos) by DBlackCeazer(m): 10:52am On Aug 29, 2018
Same guy that sang ego?

Re: DJ Djinee Involved In Motor Accident In Lekki, Hospitalized (Photos) by MufasaRebirth: 10:53am On Aug 29, 2018
cry

I wish you quick recovery bro.....

Your hook on M.I’s Song Safe was Pure Fyal !!

We still need you around bro !
Re: DJ Djinee Involved In Motor Accident In Lekki, Hospitalized (Photos) by akinszz: 10:53am On Aug 29, 2018
folakemigeh:
He sang EGO and he used to be a TV presenter and VJ in soundciy before dem derenle and VJ adams
thats not him... This one is in the hospital...
Re: DJ Djinee Involved In Motor Accident In Lekki, Hospitalized (Photos) by tfelicityk(m): 10:54am On Aug 29, 2018
Wish him happy recovering...

Mercy Johnson Rocks Hoodie Ankara Dress. / Adedotun Adekola's 5th Birthday: Odunlade Adekola Celebrates Son’s Birthday / Pastor Iginla Called Out For Owing and playing games after buying private jet