Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Obuwe Tega, AuchiPoly Student Dies After Complaining Of Movement In Her Body - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Obuwe Tega, AuchiPoly Student Dies After Complaining Of Movement In Her Body (46303 Views)

What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz / Coronavirus: No Face Mask, No Movement In Cross River State / Young 200 Level AAU Medicine Student Dies After Complaining Of Headache (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obuwe Tega, AuchiPoly Student Dies After Complaining Of Movement In Her Body by madgoat(m): 1:04pm On Aug 29, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Obuwe Tega, AuchiPoly Student Dies After Complaining Of Movement In Her Body by cybriz82(m): 1:07pm On Aug 29, 2018
They shud ask her sugar daddy,g boys,n co...
Re: Obuwe Tega, AuchiPoly Student Dies After Complaining Of Movement In Her Body by justcallmenuel(m): 1:12pm On Aug 29, 2018
Awon keyboard warriors don collect this one... �
Re: Obuwe Tega, AuchiPoly Student Dies After Complaining Of Movement In Her Body by justcallmenuel(m): 1:13pm On Aug 29, 2018
Awon keyboard warriors don collect this one... Confirmation na must.
Re: Obuwe Tega, AuchiPoly Student Dies After Complaining Of Movement In Her Body by Didi2d(m): 1:23pm On Aug 29, 2018
One wicked yahoo boy don sponsor her birthday, spoil her with cash just to ......

All those slay queen that advertise their birthday on Facebook, kontinu
Re: Obuwe Tega, AuchiPoly Student Dies After Complaining Of Movement In Her Body by Dbigname: 1:26pm On Aug 29, 2018
When dem send una go school, una go dey gallivant up and down all in the name of big phones, clothes etc. Auchi to Abuja na normal route.
Anyway, sleep well. And this should be a lesson to potential abuja aspirants.
Re: Obuwe Tega, AuchiPoly Student Dies After Complaining Of Movement In Her Body by chijokz(m): 1:27pm On Aug 29, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
...and they couldnt perform an autopsy to confirm the cause of death, and possibly save a soul (if it is hereditary)
Exactly! An autopsy would have immediately determined it but prior to that she should have gone for a full medical check up which includes a blood test and ultrasound which could have saved her life...RIP to her.
Re: Obuwe Tega, AuchiPoly Student Dies After Complaining Of Movement In Her Body by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:34pm On Aug 29, 2018
chijokz:

Exactly! An autopsy would have immediately determined it but prior to that she should have gone for a full medical check up which includes a blood test and ultrasound which could have saved her life...RIP to her.

Africans dont believe in yearly full medical check ups....they only visit the doc when they start to feel PAIN (or cant function properly any longer).
Re: Obuwe Tega, AuchiPoly Student Dies After Complaining Of Movement In Her Body by opeyemiskullman(m): 1:36pm On Aug 29, 2018
na pretty ladies then they used for ritual...!
TEGA SLAY QUEEN..IF TO SAY U DEY UGLY! DIS SMALL gOds go reject u 4 ritual..!ADIEU TEGA
Re: Obuwe Tega, AuchiPoly Student Dies After Complaining Of Movement In Her Body by elmodee7(m): 1:47pm On Aug 29, 2018
so sad. Igbos and rituals. rip.

Re: Obuwe Tega, AuchiPoly Student Dies After Complaining Of Movement In Her Body by OgogoroFreak(m): 2:08pm On Aug 29, 2018
Movement in body na fungus. Why she no take strong antifungal drugs?
Re: Obuwe Tega, AuchiPoly Student Dies After Complaining Of Movement In Her Body by tealaw(m): 2:36pm On Aug 29, 2018
ritual alert
Re: Obuwe Tega, AuchiPoly Student Dies After Complaining Of Movement In Her Body by Nostradamus: 2:39pm On Aug 29, 2018
She's now a lifeless slayqueen.o ga oo
Re: Obuwe Tega, AuchiPoly Student Dies After Complaining Of Movement In Her Body by JacksonOyibo: 2:50pm On Aug 29, 2018
cry
Re: Obuwe Tega, AuchiPoly Student Dies After Complaining Of Movement In Her Body by tolulope1990(m): 3:16pm On Aug 29, 2018
dollytino4real:
who knows wether Yahoo boy don fork am with juju? rip
Same way dem dey furk you
Weyrey you will be alright Las Las
Re: Obuwe Tega, AuchiPoly Student Dies After Complaining Of Movement In Her Body by Nelson247: 3:22pm On Aug 29, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Am sure Afonja yahooboy HV use u 4 ritual.
Idiot girl.
Slay queen
she slay herself

Now who do u slay
Re: Obuwe Tega, AuchiPoly Student Dies After Complaining Of Movement In Her Body by dollytino4real(f): 4:11pm On Aug 29, 2018
tolulope1990:

Same way dem dey furk you
Weyrey you will be alright Las Las
see goat o! who knows if u are the killer
Re: Obuwe Tega, AuchiPoly Student Dies After Complaining Of Movement In Her Body by Iamicekid(m): 4:25pm On Aug 29, 2018
White Bentley on the Highway grin grin grin
Re: Obuwe Tega, AuchiPoly Student Dies After Complaining Of Movement In Her Body by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 29, 2018
Yahoo boys don work for dis one body finish
If u kw u kw
Re: Obuwe Tega, AuchiPoly Student Dies After Complaining Of Movement In Her Body by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 29, 2018
Make ladies manage d upcoming boyfriend still trying to make a living.... They will not hear

I understand dat d country is a Bleep up

But wen a lady is occupied doing something while still with d boyfriend who is also working hard... One day they go blow... But they will not hear

I want to leave like my friends do (fake life)
After buying those expensive clothes at d boutique

Ask ur friends watin u wear last week or even yesterday morning I bet u, she can't remember again... Then y useless ur life becus of Lexus and camery

She can't even remember again
Re: Obuwe Tega, AuchiPoly Student Dies After Complaining Of Movement In Her Body by haykes(m): 6:43pm On Aug 29, 2018
God knows
Re: Obuwe Tega, AuchiPoly Student Dies After Complaining Of Movement In Her Body by ShedrachU(m): 6:52pm On Aug 29, 2018
Poor journalist. . "she died weeks before writing her final exams"
her ghost did?
Re: Obuwe Tega, AuchiPoly Student Dies After Complaining Of Movement In Her Body by bitcoinvin(m): 8:59pm On Aug 29, 2018
dainformant:
A young lady has left her family and friends in lament after her unfortunate demise in Delta state. The deceased identified as Obuwe Tega, a final year student of Federal Polytechnic Auchi, Edo State, died yesterday morning after complaining of something moving in her body, according to a report shared by journalist Sapele Oghenek. 

It was revealed that the lady who hails from Sapele area of the state, had been complaining of mysterious movement in her system for quite some time now before her death. She died weeks before writing her final exams. 

Her death was greeted with shock from her friends who took to social media to mourn her. 

One of her friends and schoolmate, Princess Bee, wrote, Tega!!!!!!! I don't know where to start from, i celebrated you dis same month and now you are no more, RIP my love, cant believe am not gonna see you again...

May her soul rest in peace. 

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/final-year-student-dies-after-complaining-of-movement-in-her-body.html

thank you G boys.....Kill them wella
Re: Obuwe Tega, AuchiPoly Student Dies After Complaining Of Movement In Her Body by jonadaft: 10:56pm On Aug 30, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Am sure Afonja yahooboy HV use u 4 ritual.
Idiot girl.
Slay queen

Now who do u slay
Trust me, na osu do am

Re: Obuwe Tega, AuchiPoly Student Dies After Complaining Of Movement In Her Body by tolulope1990(m): 8:16am On Sep 01, 2018
dollytino4real:
see goat o! who knows if u are the killer
The way your mama kill your papa...
It can never be well for people like you
That draw happiness from people natural disaster.
Re: Obuwe Tega, AuchiPoly Student Dies After Complaining Of Movement In Her Body by dollytino4real(f): 9:39am On Sep 01, 2018
tolulope1990:

The way your mama kill your papa...
It can never be well for people like you
That draw happiness from people natural disaster.
ok, I know u are frustrated goat looking 4 who to pour ur anger on pls go meet buhari.
Re: Obuwe Tega, AuchiPoly Student Dies After Complaining Of Movement In Her Body by tolulope1990(m): 7:45am On Sep 02, 2018
dollytino4real:
ok, I know u are frustrated goat looking 4 who to pour ur anger on pls go meet buhari.
You are as stupid as the lifeless nature....
Re: Obuwe Tega, AuchiPoly Student Dies After Complaining Of Movement In Her Body by jbblues24(m): 6:45am On May 31, 2019
Engaging =) I like the use of navigation and layers! smiley
Re: Obuwe Tega, AuchiPoly Student Dies After Complaining Of Movement In Her Body by Nobody: 12:53am On Jun 02, 2019
It's nice not just cool! shocked
Re: Obuwe Tega, AuchiPoly Student Dies After Complaining Of Movement In Her Body by darediamond(m): 7:06am On May 31, 2020
springtech:
It's obvious that movenent in her body was not a natural occurence. She must have had contact with one of those evil boys/men who gave her peanuts in exchange for her life.

What a pity.

If only she could tell us the innermost details.

All these gehs shouting "small girl with a big God" and "na dem dem rush us" upandan, should realise that this pot bellied guys brandishing/flaunting stupendous riches upandan dont have their interest at heart. They only feed you fat in preparation for the final onslaught.

It is well.
Exactly!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Task Force Arrests People Without Face-Mask In Onitsha (Pics) / In Gombe, Women Boil Used Sanitary Pads And Drink It To Get High – NDLEA / Asaba: 4 People Die Mysteriously In A Newly Rented Flat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.