Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,752 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Do You Need A Backend Developer (PHP Or Laravel) - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Do You Need A Backend Developer (PHP Or Laravel) (1428 Views)

I Want To Add A Backend Tech To My Javascript Knowledge. Java, PHP Or Python? / Senior Developer - PHP, Java (EMEA & SA) / Junior Backend Developer (php,laravel) N100k-n150k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Need A Backend Developer (PHP Or Laravel) by treehilltech: 9:49am On Aug 29, 2018
If you need a good backend developer to work on a project i am available.
I can work with remote repositories (github and bitbucket)

contact me at treehilltech@gmail.com or 08038364072
Re: Do You Need A Backend Developer (PHP Or Laravel) by onedayatime(m): 7:39pm On Aug 29, 2018
treehilltech:

Why not open an account with fiver.com, freelancer.com etc
Re: Do You Need A Backend Developer (PHP Or Laravel) by treehilltech: 9:28am On Aug 31, 2018
I have a fiver account never got a job
onedayatime:

Why not open an account with fiver.com, freelancer.com etc
Re: Do You Need A Backend Developer (PHP Or Laravel) by segbolon: 3:02am On Sep 06, 2018
treehilltech:
I have a fiver account never got a job

Do you have sample projects? Most PHP programmers I've tried recruiting off here can't write clean OOP code and have no idea about SOLID principles and design patterns. Can you work without a framework, let's say we are creating a pure backend library? If so, reach out to me, I like PHP but generally avoid using it because the caliber of programmers it attracts tends to be weak.

You might want to explore other languages, you can get more work if you know go, typescript, python, java, c++
Re: Do You Need A Backend Developer (PHP Or Laravel) by stanliwise(m): 3:03pm On Sep 06, 2018
treehilltech:

where are your portfolios
Re: Do You Need A Backend Developer (PHP Or Laravel) by ClintonNzedimma(m): 10:49pm On Sep 06, 2018
segbolon:

Do you have sample projects? Most PHP programmers I've tried recruiting off here can't write clean OOP code and have no idea about SOLID principles and design patterns. Can you work without a framework, let's say we are creating a pure backend library? If so, reach out to me, I like PHP but generally avoid using it because the caliber of programmers it attracts tends to be weak.

You might want to explore other languages, you can get more work if you know go, typescript, python, java, c++
I personally do not like using frameworks. I prefer well designed code and structure that reflect behavior and I have been heavily criticized for over engineering my code. to make it readable and closer to English . I am still intermediate in skill set so I am available
Re: Do You Need A Backend Developer (PHP Or Laravel) by stanliwise(m): 7:08pm On Sep 07, 2018
segbolon:

stanliwise@gmail.com reach me asap

(1) (Reply)

I Am Really Disappointed / Backend Development Is Actually Easier. / Programmers drop your Bbm Pin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.