Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

“I Woke Up To Find Myself In Front Of A Camera” – Beautiful Hip TV Presenter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Woke Up To Find Myself In Front Of A Camera” – Beautiful Hip TV Presenter (1353 Views)

PHOTOS: Heritage Bank Takes Over Hip TV To Reclaim N185m Debt / Julius Agwu: "I Died But Woke Up On My Way To Mortuary" / I SHAVE MY PUSSY EVERY THREE DAYS.NOLLYWOOD ACTRESS TELLS HIP-TV IN AN INTERVIEW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Woke Up To Find Myself In Front Of A Camera” – Beautiful Hip TV Presenter by mantosa(m): 10:21am On Aug 29, 2018
Dream chasing is a sport for the ambitious and perseverant – People who do not mind starting from humble beginnings, people willing to cross over tough hurdles to reach a prized finish line. Sometimes dream chasing is not about humble beginnings, sometimes it is about moving from one spot, which could be a top spot, to a preconceived new altitude. Even the highly placed ones chase dreams.

TV show host, Victoria Eze popularly know as Miz Vick has been in this sport of dream chasing since she was a child. As a child she nursed tall and wild dreams. She said, “I have always been someone who wanted to do a lot of things.” She initially wanted to be a doctor because she felt it would allow her help people. This led her to study Medical Physiology in the University of Lagos (UNILAG) where she graduated from in 2011.

Her pursuit led her to the 9-5 world where she worked as a sales and marketing representative of multinationals like MTN and Lux. She explained that she built a network of contacts in her product sales and marketing engagements that became useful when she decided to step her foot in the media field. She said, “I was trying to get my foot in the media industry and Silverbird Television gave me my first media experience. I had built a network that I leveraged on during my transition into the media industry.”

In Silverbird, she worked in the productions department and she was just around the screens but never on it. She continued this routine until the Hip TV job came in 2015. She was commissioned as a Red Carpet Host which brought her out to the glare. She said, “I just woke up and found myself in front of the camera.” For her it was new experience. Not just that she is new to being on the screens but also because the job was different from her previous experience on the 9-5 routine. As a Red Carpet Host her services were needed per event.

Read: http://tushmagazine.com.ng/woke-find-front-camera-miz-vick/

cc
Lalasticlala

Re: “I Woke Up To Find Myself In Front Of A Camera” – Beautiful Hip TV Presenter by Ekez(m): 10:32am On Aug 29, 2018
"You woke up and found yourself in front of the camera" I don't understand ma pls can you explain further,abeg

1 Like

Re: “I Woke Up To Find Myself In Front Of A Camera” – Beautiful Hip TV Presenter by SenorFax(m): 10:57am On Aug 29, 2018
Presenter or model??

Ayam not understanding

1 Like

Re: “I Woke Up To Find Myself In Front Of A Camera” – Beautiful Hip TV Presenter by Tamarapetty(f): 11:01am On Aug 29, 2018
Re: “I Woke Up To Find Myself In Front Of A Camera” – Beautiful Hip TV Presenter by oyoyoyo: 2:34pm On Aug 29, 2018
loool
Re: “I Woke Up To Find Myself In Front Of A Camera” – Beautiful Hip TV Presenter by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 29, 2018
Bloody liar
Re: “I Woke Up To Find Myself In Front Of A Camera” – Beautiful Hip TV Presenter by AnikeAyaOba(f): 2:47pm On Aug 29, 2018
Hmmmn....we don hear!!!
AnikeAyaOba

(1) (Reply)

If Teebillz Kills Himself Today, Tiwa Will Regret This Video – Twitter User / Timi Dakolo's Wife, Busola Shows Off Her Mum For The First Time / Check Out Duncan Mighty's Reply To Fan Who Called Him A God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.