Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression (34350 Views)

Reverend Oscar Mukahanana Commits Suicide As Adultery Leaks On Church’s Whatsapp / Pastor Fatoyinbo Breaks Silence On How He Battled Undisclosed Sickness / Rev Fr. Mbaka Arrives At St Andrew’s Abbey, Monastery, Los Angeles (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by tunary(m): 1:45pm On Aug 29, 2018
KingSatan:

No Sir. cheesy cheesy
Why nah

this your post against depression makes so much sense so why not keep it that way than play the role of the devil here
Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by b4dawn(m): 1:57pm On Aug 29, 2018
This shit is real it brings you down and you totally feel like u are in a dark valley
Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 29, 2018
KingSatan:
angry angry angry angry angry angry

Depression kills faster than HIV.

I wonder why the world isn't giving much attention to this Psychological Illness.

Please if you are depressed, talk to someone.

I know humans are hard to approach but talk to someone.
so sad! May God console the family. Did I just see a tattoo on the pastor's...that's depressing
Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by holywota: 2:12pm On Aug 29, 2018
pastor? with all those tattoos
Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 29, 2018
Depression and anxiety are real, you need a strong support system to overcome them those monsters once they creep in. Talk to people you trust who won't judge you or tell you why you deserve to die and finally get a good therapist.

Rip.
Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by Notatribalist(m): 2:14pm On Aug 29, 2018
KingSatan:

I wonder why the world isn't giving much attention to this Psychological Illness.

who is that someone you should talk to?look,the world is full of hypocrites that quickly rush to internet tofake sympathy whenever news like this surface online,but in reality they can't help..people are bad abeg

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by Icon79(m): 2:16pm On Aug 29, 2018
My heart bleeds for his very young family, especially those precious children embarassed embarassed

May the God of all grace and the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ take care of them in Jesus Name. Amen!

O pari
Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by jesmond3945: 2:17pm On Aug 29, 2018
otherway:

That is a norm in the western world so its not an issue at all.
is wrong na. Is just like a pastor that is a homosexual.
Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by Icon79(m): 2:18pm On Aug 29, 2018
Precious children ... satan, you're a liar! sad

Opari

dominique:
Chai! See beautiful family he left in mourning o! May God console them. RIP to the deceased sad
Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 29, 2018
nelsonoba:

Just wondering why "kingsatan" is interested in solving a problem he creates for man......wonders shall never cease
let him be forming Satan stunts, even the Satan no need ur drama, ask bobrisky to teach u new skits to hijack fames, this one ur practicing is an old failed attempt, if u like call ur self evil, Lucifer, destruction or hell, we are hungry no body will blink to notice u, Smilling... Am catching fun, don't take it personal
Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by bjhandz: 2:20pm On Aug 29, 2018
pastor they tattoo body or what
Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by Stallion93(m): 2:20pm On Aug 29, 2018
KingSatan:

Worse is in Nigeria, we give little to no attention to psycho illnesses. If it ain't smth bleeding or swollen or high fever or Weird colored vomit then it's nothing serious over here but surely they're lots of psychos roaming around
Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by KingSatan: 2:24pm On Aug 29, 2018
Finewithsense:
let him be forming Satan stunts, even the Satan no need ur drama, ask bobrisky to teach u new skits to hijack fames, this one ur practicing is an old failed attempt, if u like call ur self evil, Lucifer, destruction or hell, we are hungry no body will blink to notice u, Smilling... Am catching fun, don't take it personal

NWEKE LINDER be warned angry angry angry angry

Do not insult the Lord your God.
Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by Notatribalist(m): 2:25pm On Aug 29, 2018
Sirmuel1:
Why is depression killing faster nowadays?
because when you're depressed the beauty of the world disappear.. Everything around u become negative.. No joy,no happiness, no incitement ,nothing nothing.. This pastor didn't end his life,he only end his suffering.. I fought depression for good 10years all alone..no one even understood what I was going through let alone help me..I spoke to people both off and online, even here on Nairaland..in fact I twice made suicide attents.but thank God I alive todaysha..

1 Like

Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by redsun(m): 2:27pm On Aug 29, 2018
Depression aka life difficulties,solve or learn to live with your biting problems,depression will disappear.Going by oyinbos,90 percent of africans can be said to be depressed from,going by the preventable obstacles they face.But it doesn't stop,they just unprecedentedly get on with it to overcome and sometimes die trying,but not deliberately killing themselves.

There are so much to live for,especially when one when one is hale and hearty.There are so many doors they opens and closes in life,killing oneself just shouldn't be an option for the sake of the people one leave behind.It is an agonizing way to go,especially for those left behind.And to think that more people die of suicide in the western world than in zoos like nigeria shows that GDP that clowns like trump are using to keep redneck fanatics in place has nothing to do with the joy of the heart and true life fulfillment.

True love conquers all and that is the only thing that will save mankind form destroying itself.
Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 29, 2018
15Ebisco:
The senior pastor of the Inland Hill Church in California, USA, Andrew Stoecklein , has died after he committed suicide following a long battle with depression and anxiety.

The 30-year old clergyman last Friday, August 24th was rushed to the hospital after he had tried taking his life. He died over the weekend from complications from the attempted suicide.

A statement from his church reads

“Inland Hills Church grieves with heavy hearts as our Lead Pastor Andrew Stoecklein was welcomed into Heaven on Saturday night after battling depression and anxiety. It’s not the outcome we hoped and prayed for, and today we grieve as a church family. In his time leading Inland Hills, Andrew reached so many with his warm wit, passionate heart for God, and teaching that always, always pointed others to Jesus. The loving husband, father, son, and friend that he was will continue to inspire us in leading others into a growing relationship with Jesus Christ.

And in this tragedy, we encourage anyone who is hurting emotionally to ask for help. If you or anyone else is struggling, the Suicide Prevention Hotline at 800-273-TALK (8255) is a potentially life-saving resource.

May we be a beacon of hope for the community, to rescue the hurting and honor the God that Andrew served so well.

Andrew, we love you. And we always will. #godsgotthis #inlandhills”

Source: http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/shocking-pastor-commits-suicide-after.html
depression is not respected of persons, or statusEvenam Tiwa salvage is going through one now immediate after her heroinic success @ indigo 02 London, despite her billion dollars worth, she posted that's she feels like giving up and can't keep smiling. Depression is like cancer if gross, it doesn't respect ur achievement, flashy rides, connections or account balance.u guys should pray for Tiwa and send her inspirational quotes.
Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by KingSatan: 2:28pm On Aug 29, 2018
Stallion93:
Worse is in Nigeria, we give little to no attention to psycho illnesses. If it ain't smth bleeding or swollen or high fever or Weird colored vomit then it's nothing serious over here but surely they're lots of psychos roaming around

You are so right Mascot. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 29, 2018
KingSatan:

which lord, Lord for your pocket. Not only verifying my account number. Make u press amount and send a token. Mr Lord of Rings
Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 29, 2018
KingSatan:

which lord, Lord indeed. Not only verifying my account number. Make u press amount and send a token. Mr Lord of Rings
Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by harriet412(f): 2:33pm On Aug 29, 2018
LuvU2:
Seems men go through a lot in western countries, while women hv it worse down here. Difference is they re treated as victims but here u re shamed for not coping with the system so u try to live in denial.

This made a lot of sense

1 Like

Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by uuzba(m): 2:36pm On Aug 29, 2018
KingSatan:

Talk to whom? What can you do? We are all here bashing each other daily, doing yanga for each other. God didn't make this world to be so difficult. It is we who HAPPILY do such wickedness to each other.

I have shoe. You don't have shoe - F*** You.
I have watch.You don't have watch F*** you
I went to London. You didn't go. F*** you.
I'm a pastor. See all my money ! F*** all of you. Suffer there, knell down, do vigil, don't sleep...
Gather all you money and give me. I just lie that the money is for God.
-
Uncle which part of depression do you want to solve?
Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by harriet412(f): 2:37pm On Aug 29, 2018
He left this beautiful children to the harsh realities of life
Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by Bestchisom(m): 2:47pm On Aug 29, 2018
tunary:
Haba king Satan you don repent?
He have given his life to christ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 29, 2018
I agree completely with you, depression really comes in wen expectations do not meet reality. A pregnant woman close to delivery expecting love and care ,but reality the husband emotionally abuses her,cheats wit all sorts, stays away from hone abandoning her,calls her his worst mistake and she sinks into depression. Cos all hope was lost cos even her parents could not understand..
If she took her life, she would have been justified, if she ran away same.

But she remembers the past, remembers the future and remembers a new seed is involved, she hangs on to life....guess what, she made it in the labor room....

Depression is real, telling yourself the truth is the only way out keep your pride away and apologize to the ones you hurt who have only wished you well. Reconcile with your creator .none knows the truth about how you got into depression but you...only you can get yourself out...

When life was good when there was love,loyalty,trust,respect and companionship there was no room for depression, if you know what changed you, change it.

Depression doesn't thrive in peace,love,honesty and loyalty ....
Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by earthcrust: 3:02pm On Aug 29, 2018
The cure for depression is not suicide but praises, he has no scritural right to take his life.cos d Bible says thou shall not kill.Hell fire has no respect for a sinner
Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 29, 2018
so his God couldn't save him, maybe God doesn't exist Afterall, but wait oo! maybe he was a crooked pastor.
Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by TinyHacker: 3:32pm On Aug 29, 2018
grandstar:
I suspect his was clinical depression, a chemical imbalance in the brain.

Can our nigerian donkey brothers understand? They think anxiety/depression is a white only thing.
Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by otherway: 3:42pm On Aug 29, 2018
jesmond3945:
is wrong na. Is just like a pastor that is a homosexual.

Show me from the bible
Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by Engrr(m): 3:43pm On Aug 29, 2018
All these Illuminati pastors....
Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by stagger: 4:02pm On Aug 29, 2018
Wicked pastor who is right now in hell for committing murder.

Why did he not consider his wife and three kids? Selfish man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Powerful Quote Of The Day By Pastor Adeboye / Olagunju: Biafra 70% Accomplished, Sunday Oliseh Not Right Coach, Buhari Warned / RCCG Now The Largest Pentecostal Denomination In The UK, Churches Outnumber Pubs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.