Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,366 members, 7,836,475 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression (34354 Views)

Reverend Oscar Mukahanana Commits Suicide As Adultery Leaks On Church’s Whatsapp / Pastor Fatoyinbo Breaks Silence On How He Battled Undisclosed Sickness / Rev Fr. Mbaka Arrives At St Andrew’s Abbey, Monastery, Los Angeles (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by codeSavant: 4:29pm On Aug 29, 2018
I am also very depressed at the moment.. but what's currently making depressed is that thing with dazzling smiles besides him.

every man has what bothers him. rest in peace.
Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by tstx(m): 4:32pm On Aug 29, 2018
baby124:

Are his kids really better off with a depressed and suicidal father?
are dey better off without a father?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by InvertedHammer: 4:35pm On Aug 29, 2018
/
A lot of wailing in the church last Sunday...but such is life. He looked happy. But then one can never tell what someone else is going through.
For someone who is more of a motivational speaker, it was shocking.

//
Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by mechanics(m): 4:35pm On Aug 29, 2018
So what message is he passing to his members by committing suicide, it means suicide is allowed in the Bible, which is false.
Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by sonofoluku: 5:31pm On Aug 29, 2018
Somebody who committed suicide can never enter heaven.
Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by jesmond3945: 5:39pm On Aug 29, 2018
otherway:

Show me from the bible
I should show you abi you no get bible for your domot, I resemble Enoch for your eye?
Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by abbeyty(m): 6:36pm On Aug 29, 2018
What is the point of killing yourself when you still going to die in the long run? Suicide should be the last thing in every human mind
Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 29, 2018
Na waooooooo
If this one they commit suicide Wetin I go come commit...??
Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by otherway: 8:00pm On Aug 29, 2018
jesmond3945:
I should show you abi you no get bible for your domot, I resemble Enoch for your eye?

So stop judging. Tatoo is not a sin.
Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by otherway: 8:04pm On Aug 29, 2018
sonofoluku:
Somebody who committed suicide can never enter heaven.

Stop playing GOD. Contrary to what people think,suicide and murder are nt entirely the same.

Suicide is always a tragedy—but in itself it is not the unpardonable sin. The only sin God cannot pardon is the sin of rejecting Him
and He also knows that mental illness(Depression inclusive) sometimes clouds a person’s judgment so much that they aren’t fully responsible for their actions.
Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by jesmond3945: 8:07pm On Aug 29, 2018
otherway:

So stop judging. Tatoo is not a sin.
go ahead and put it na, I am not stopping you? God will judge everyone according to deeds.
Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by CharlesJok3r: 8:22pm On Aug 29, 2018
pcguru1:

Lol I won't lie I sometimes ask myself what could make someone over there commit suicide you mean a country where things works and all. I realized because things works as expected they might not have tough skin as we ,where things don't work as we expect. First world problems.
Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by hopefulLandlord: 8:47pm On Aug 29, 2018
12345baba:
atheist go like this news
Why?
Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by pagorino(m): 10:00pm On Aug 29, 2018
ct2:
another man will start to Bleep the woman
be sensible for once
Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by Oghenekohwo1402(f): 10:03pm On Aug 29, 2018
KingSatan:
angry angry angry angry angry angry

Depression kills faster than HIV.

I wonder why the world isn't giving much attention to this Psychological Illness.

Please if you are depressed, talk to someone.

I know humans are hard to approach but talk to someone.

Lol! Good talk! I'm surprised you are this sensible cheesy cheesy . This is first time you are actually making sense. Lmao.
Please kindly change your name. Please!
Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by KingSatan: 10:08pm On Aug 29, 2018
Oghenekohwo1402:

Lol! Good talk! I'm surprised you are this sensible cheesy cheesy . This is first time you are actually making sense. Lmao.
Please kindly change your name. Please!

Thank you for the compliments Rosemary.

I am Satan and I always make sense.
Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by sonofoluku: 11:26pm On Aug 29, 2018
otherway:

Stop playing GOD. Contrary to what people think,suicide and murder are nt entirely the same.

Suicide is always a tragedy—but in itself it is not the unpardonable sin. The only sin God cannot pardon is the sin of rejecting Him
and He also knows that mental illness(Depression inclusive) sometimes clouds a person’s judgment so much that they aren’t fully responsible for their actions.

You can argue all you want .I'm an evangelist and can tell you that no suicidal person will enter heaven.Christ died for everybody and when you commit suicide ,you are telling Jesus that he made a mistake.
Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by Sirmuel1(m): 11:41pm On Aug 29, 2018
Notatribalist:
because when you're depressed the beauty of the world disappear.. Everything around u become negative.. No joy,no happiness, no incitement ,nothing nothing.. This pastor didn't end his life,he only end his suffering.. I fought depression for good 10years all alone..no one even understood what I was going through let alone help me..I spoke to people both off and online, even here on Nairaland..in fact I twice made suicide attents.but thank God I alive todaysha..

Deep!!! I'm glad you survived too!
Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by otherway: 11:50pm On Aug 29, 2018
sonofoluku:

You can argue all you want .I'm an evangelist and can tell you that no suicidal person will enter heaven.Christ died for everybody and when you commit suicide ,you are telling Jesus that he made a mistake.

You are half baked else you won't play GOD. So you don't know that depression is mental illness.

So a mad person who commits suicide is also guilty of self murder abi. Envagelist indeed.
Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by sonofoluku: 11:56pm On Aug 29, 2018
otherway:

You are half baked else you won't play GOD.

So a mad person who commits suicide is also guilty of self murder abi. Envagelist indeed.

A mad person may not be totally aware of his actions.God will look into such case specially."Man may look at the outward appearance ,but God looks at the heart" Conscious suicide is a total waste of the sacrifice Jesus made on the cross.Just like conscious sin committed by any Christian may be forgiven but with disastrous consequences.David learnt this lesson the hard way.Read your bible my son.
Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by otherway: 12:46am On Aug 30, 2018
sonofoluku:

A mad person may not be totally aware of his actions.God will look into such case specially."Man may look at the outward appearance ,but God looks at the heart" Conscious suicide is a total waste of the sacrifice Jesus made on the cross.Just like conscious sin committed by any Christian may be forgiven but with disastrous consequences.David learnt this lesson the hard way.Read your bible my son.

So you dont know that depression is mental illness suffice to say 'MADNESS'

Go read your bible son. I am in my mid 40s
Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by Notatribalist(m): 6:17am On Aug 30, 2018
Sirmuel1:

Deep!!! I'm glad to it survived too!
thanks..
Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by Oghenekohwo1402(f): 1:06pm On Aug 30, 2018
KingSatan:

Thank you for the compliments Rosemary.

I am Satan and I always make sense.
How do you know that my name?? sad shocked "Rosemary" angry
Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by KingSatan: 1:09pm On Aug 30, 2018
Oghenekohwo1402:
How do you know that my name?? sad shocked "Rosemary" angry

Not everyone on this platform eats fish.
Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by Oghenekohwo1402(f): 7:09pm On Aug 30, 2018
KingSatan:

Not everyone on this platform eats fish.
Don't understand want you mean, I'm lost!!! angry sad
Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by Stallion93(m): 8:22pm On Aug 30, 2018
KingSatan:

You are so right Mascot. embarassed
this your moniker lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by coolest01(m): 6:42am On Sep 02, 2018
goldenval:
cry cry cry cry cry cry......... we must overcome
Been trying to reach you. Please reach me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olagunju: Biafra 70% Accomplished, Sunday Oliseh Not Right Coach, Buhari Warned / RCCG Now The Largest Pentecostal Denomination In The UK, Churches Outnumber Pubs / Catholic Church Bars Mbaka, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.