Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

My Friend Needs Your Help!!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My Friend Needs Your Help!!! (1900 Views)

A New Blogger Needs Your Review And Help !!! / Webmasters: I Need Your Help With Adsense / Webmaster i need Your Help On "Search" Coding... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Needs Your Help!!! by LxgIncrediboy(m): 4:25pm On Aug 29, 2018
Hi fellow Nairalanders, I'm not sure if I'm interested the sections if I'm not Mods kindly move this to the right section; Thanks.

I'm writing this on behalf of a friend. She accidentally over paid for a service and she's imploring you to kindly assist her recover her money.

[img]https://drive.google.com/file/d/1E-WgF4szorXgRlrhEiHOv6UV5v-WfYc-/view?usp=drivesdk[/img]

Please help tag all mods and Nairalanders, if this can be moved to the Front page.

What's in for you? You ask. Well she as frontend designer and a backend coder she's willing to offer professional services at a very competitive rate. In a country & world of unemployment where sex sells, ladies seeing being slay & baby Mama's as an alternative/escape route and Instagram models, and feminist push the hate agenda against men rather than champion Girl-Child education etc. I plead with you to encourage her by requesting for her services.

[img]https://drive.google.com/file/d/13vAsXsDr2VRsd2-7YBruv_sx9s4wWwjS/view?usp=drivesdk[/img]

She's trying to make difference. Don't just take my word for it. Bring on your clients and your proposals.
However I encourage you to share, reply, qoute and tagged your friends and fellow Nairalanders. Even if you don't need any of the services she offers, do recommend to friends, relatives and colleagues who do. Thanks

[img]https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ykOzGiQnf0C8hKEfIcB2lBitxvhLELx2/view?usp=drivesdk[/img]
If you're looking for a partner or business affiliate, kindly reach us admin@picspay.com.ng or Whatsapp: +243 816 394 3597

While this is a faceless forum and people hiding being keypads and keystrokes. Attached is a picture of the Face of the Brand.

1 Share

Re: My Friend Needs Your Help!!! by czarina(f): 4:41pm On Aug 29, 2018
LxgIncrediboy:
Hi fellow Nairalanders, I'm not sure if I'm interested the sections if I'm not Mods kindly move this to the right section; Thanks.

I'm writing this on behalf of a friend. She accidentally over paid for a service and she's imploring you to kindly assist her recover her money.
Please help tag all mods and Nairalanders, if this can be moved to the Front page.

What's in for you? You ask. Well she as frontend designer and a backend coder she's willing to offer professional services at a very competitive rate. In a country & world of unemployment where sex sells, ladies seeing being slay & baby Mama's as an alternative/escape route and Instagram models, and feminist push the hate agenda against men rather than champion Girl-Child education etc. I plead with you to encourage her by requesting for her services.

She's trying to make difference. Don't just take my word for it. Bring on your clients and your proposals.
However I encourage you to share, reply, qoute and tagged your friends and fellow Nairalanders. Even if you don't need any of the services she offers, do recommend to friends, relatives and colleagues who do. Thanks

If you're looking for a partner or business affiliate, kindly reach us admin@picspay.com.ng or Whatsapp: +243 816 394 3597

While this is a faceless forum and people hiding being keypads and keystrokes. Attached is a picture of the Face of the Brand.
Was that absolutely necessary? For that, I'll not even offer help if I could. Is she working for anyone's stomach? Is it not for herself? Abi na person suppose carry her burden? You can make your case without trying to sound like she did something out of the ordinary. Being a prude is a choice she made for her own sake and sanity and not something that should be lauded. People do more without screaming it on rooftops.

#Peace

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Needs Your Help!!! by LxgIncrediboy(m): 4:47pm On Aug 29, 2018
czarina:
Was that absolutely necessary? For that, I'll not even offer help if I could. Is she working for anyone's stomach? Is it not for herself? Abi na person suppose carry her burden? You can make your case without trying to sound like she did something out of the ordinary. Being a prude is a choice she made for her own sake and sanity and not something that should be lauded. People do more without screaming it on rooftops.

#Peace

Noted, thanks for pointing that out
Re: My Friend Needs Your Help!!! by czarina(f): 4:56pm On Aug 29, 2018
LxgIncrediboy:

you're welcome.

Is your friend on LinkedIn? I'm not suggesting freelancing platforms like Fiverr and the rest because it could get really competitive.
If she isn't on LinkedIn, she should give it a shot. Connecting with a target audience would boost her chances of landing gigs there and that of course is largely determined by a well laid out profile.
Re: My Friend Needs Your Help!!! by czarina(f): 4:59pm On Aug 29, 2018
LxgIncrediboy:

[b]

Now,
is your friend on LinkedIn? I'm not suggesting freelancing platforms like Fiverr and the rest because it could get really competitive.
If she isn't on LinkedIn, she should give it a shot. Connecting with a target audience would boost her chances of landing gigs there and that of course is largely determined by a well laid out profile.
Re: My Friend Needs Your Help!!! by LxgIncrediboy(m): 5:19pm On Aug 29, 2018
czarina:
[b]

Now,
is your friend on LinkedIn? I'm not suggesting freelancing platforms like Fiverr and the rest because it could get really competitive.

Nope she's not on LinkedIn... She actually used all her savings to pay for a domain site that's 750k instead of 7.5k now the balance can't be refunded.

How do I add image.. I'm having trouble. Even the chose file is not working
Re: My Friend Needs Your Help!!! by czarina(f): 5:27pm On Aug 29, 2018
LxgIncrediboy:

Nope she's not on LinkedIn... She actually used all her savings to pay for a domain site that's 750k instead of 7.5k now the balance can't be refunded.

wow! That should hurt embarassed

We'll wait for the experts. But I think something can still be done knowing the original price of the domain was placed at 7.5k(i don't see why they have to debit more if that was the pegged price)

If you're having problems with adding image because of size, try editing the image with an app or you take screenshot of the actual images then crop accordingly. That should help.
Re: My Friend Needs Your Help!!! by CLOUT(m): 5:41pm On Aug 29, 2018
LxgIncrediboy:

[img]https://drive.google.com/file/d/1E-WgF4szorXgRlrhEiHOv6UV5v-WfYc-/view?usp=drivesdk[/img]

[img]https://drive.google.com/file/d/13vAsXsDr2VRsd2-7YBruv_sx9s4wWwjS/view?usp=drivesdk[/img]

[img]https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ykOzGiQnf0C8hKEfIcB2lBitxvhLELx2/view?usp=drivesdk[/img]

On which domain Registrar site did sure a mistake happen?
Am wondering how possible given that you don't have to make entry of amount yourself rather the system calculates the amount based on your selection.
See below Tips for further help, when buying Domains or Hosting :
If you register domains or Hosting often then you definitely need this :
To get discount on domains registered at Namesilo, at checkout enter promo code " DFT18"
For Hosting/Domain at Namecheap, click the link "http: // bit. ly /NCCoupon " then scroll down and click "This Months Coupon" to pick current discount codes.
Re: My Friend Needs Your Help!!! by Codedboy95(m): 8:20pm On Aug 29, 2018
CLOUT:

Am wondering how possible given that you don't have to make entry of amount yourself rather the system calculates the amount based on your selection.
To get discount on domains registered at Namesilo, at checkout enter promo code " DFT18"
For Hosting/Domain at Namecheap, click the link "http: // bit. ly /NCCoupon " then scroll down and click "This Months Coupon" to pick current discount codes.
from the screenshot its an account topup she did, and from the interface of the website interface looks like a nigerian host. those Theives will not want to return the money that is why i hate everything about nigeria
Re: My Friend Needs Your Help!!! by czarina(f): 8:31pm On Aug 29, 2018
Codedboy95:
from the screenshot its an account topup she did, and from the interface of the website interface looks like a nigerian host. those Theives will not want to return the money that is why i hate everything about nigeria
If it's a Nigerian host don't you think it should be easier to get a refund?
Re: My Friend Needs Your Help!!! by Codedboy95(m): 8:38pm On Aug 29, 2018
czarina:
If it's a Nigerian host don't you think it should be easier to get a refund?
Most nigerians are greedy and will never refund, they will give you the excuse that fees are non-refundable, i bet if i make same mistake with a foreign host say namecheap i will get my money back just by chatting with their live support
Re: My Friend Needs Your Help!!! by czarina(f): 9:12pm On Aug 29, 2018
Codedboy95:

Most nigerians are greedy and will never refund, they will give you the excuse that fees are non-refundable, i bet if i make same mistake with a foreign host say namecheap i will get my money back just by chatting with their live support
they're silly! If a coy as big as Namecheap can refund who are they not to. Let's just be certain it's a Nigerian coy first. If it is, they'll refund with pressure from all corners.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Needs Your Help!!! by Codedboy95(m): 9:44pm On Aug 29, 2018
LxgIncrediboy:

. please post the name of the host company
Re: My Friend Needs Your Help!!! by yomalex(m): 9:48pm On Aug 29, 2018
initiate chargeback from the bank undecided

It appears to be some sort of prank
Re: My Friend Needs Your Help!!! by Julius2214(m): 10:41pm On Aug 29, 2018
I see no reason why it shouldn't be refunded. They will understand if you try explaining to them.
And besides, what's the name of the company? Let's start from there
Re: My Friend Needs Your Help!!! by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 30, 2018
czarina:

#Peace
Being sexually conservative is called being a prude nowadays?
Please tell me your massages come with the optional happy endings.
Re: My Friend Needs Your Help!!! by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 30, 2018
LxgIncrediboy:

Dude, don't use opera mini. Use your phone stock browser.
Re: My Friend Needs Your Help!!! by czarina(f): 11:06am On Aug 30, 2018
ModelX:

Being sexually conservative is called being a prude nowadays?
Please tell me your massages come with the optional happy endings.
Nah, Just couldn't think of a better word to describe what I had to say at that time.

On massages with happy endings, no hun, doesn't happen but believe it, you're happy at the end of the session.
What could possibly feel better than having those tensed, stressed and sore muscles worked just how they should be? Huh? You tell me.
Re: My Friend Needs Your Help!!! by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 30, 2018
czarina:
Nah, Just couldn't think of a better word to describe what I had to say at that time.

On massages with happy endings, no hun, doesn't happen but believe it, you're happy at the end of the session.
What could possibly feel better than having those tensed, stressed and sore muscles worked just how they should be? Huh? You tell me.
You're good. So good. grin
Re: My Friend Needs Your Help!!! by LxgIncrediboy(m): 6:42pm On Aug 30, 2018
I apologise... For not responding sooner. I was placed on a temporary ban. I want to appreciate everyone's trying to help and also contribute, you're far too kind.

For those who can't assist I encourage to tag someone who can or who will require her services. Thanks
Re: My Friend Needs Your Help!!! by LxgIncrediboy(m): 6:43pm On Aug 30, 2018
Codedboy95:

Exactly Bro and it's so sad
Re: My Friend Needs Your Help!!! by LxgIncrediboy(m): 6:45pm On Aug 30, 2018
CLOUT:

It was from payment from her bank.
Re: My Friend Needs Your Help!!! by LxgIncrediboy(m): 6:46pm On Aug 30, 2018
ModelX:

You're good. So good. grin

Bro wehdone, you left the issue at hand to look for happy hour cry
Re: My Friend Needs Your Help!!! by LxgIncrediboy(m): 6:48pm On Aug 30, 2018
Codedboy95:
. please post the name of the host company

For some personal reasons, she wish not to post the name of the host company but rather continue with it and have further charges deducted from her Balance.

What's she's clamoring for now is your support. Kindly patronize her services
Re: My Friend Needs Your Help!!! by LxgIncrediboy(m): 6:50pm On Aug 30, 2018
ModelX:

Dude, don't use opera mini. Use your phone stock browser.

Thanks, she'll take correction
Re: My Friend Needs Your Help!!! by LxgIncrediboy(m): 6:51pm On Aug 30, 2018
Julius2214:
I see no reason why it shouldn't be refunded. They will understand if you try explaining to them.
And besides, what's the name of the company? Let's start from there

She doesn't want to reveal the name of the host company for personal reasons...
Re: My Friend Needs Your Help!!! by Julius2214(m): 7:03pm On Aug 30, 2018
LxgIncrediboy:

For some personal reasons, she wish not to post the name of the host company but rather continue with it and have further charges deducted from her Balance.

What's she's clamoring for now is your support. Kindly patronize her services

I'm not sure you even asked for a refund, cos it's obvious you don't need it. The money is kinda too huge for deposit and a sensible company will understand if you tell them it's a mistake and ask for refund.

But what is my own if you insist on leaving it with them.

And if I may ask... What business is she into. Maybe I might need her services

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend Needs Your Help!!! by LxgIncrediboy(m): 5:32am On Aug 31, 2018
Julius2214:

I'm not sure you even asked for a refund, cos it's obvious you don't need it. The money is kinda too huge for deposit and a sensible company will understand if you tell them it's a mistake and ask for refund.

But what is my own if you insist on leaving it with them.

And if I may ask... What business is she into. Maybe I might need her services

Kindly go through the post again I've successful being able to upload the images... I guess it was my network. You can still reach out through any of the numbers or mails provided

1 Share

Re: My Friend Needs Your Help!!! by LxgIncrediboy(m): 5:36am On Aug 31, 2018
czarina:
they're silly! If a coy as big as Namecheap can refund who are they not to. Let's just be certain it's a Nigerian coy first. If it is, they'll refund with pressure from all corners.
She doesn't want to escalate issues at the moment.. she's taking steps to get refunded but she's soliciting for your help in establishing her brand

(1) (2) (Reply)

New And Easy Way To Convert Webpage To Pdf Files On Chrome In 2017 / I Need An Editable CSS Template For Oil And Gas Or Construction Company Website / All About Bulksms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.