Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,353 members, 7,812,004 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

"I Made My First Million At the age of 19yrs" Kiss Daniel Brother Uthman - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Made My First Million At the age of 19yrs" Kiss Daniel Brother Uthman (3112 Views)

Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) / Chris, Daniel K Daniel's Brother, His Lookalike (photos) / Is This Kizz Daniel's Brother?? - Fans React (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Made My First Million At the age of 19yrs" Kiss Daniel Brother Uthman by itspzpics(m): 6:15pm On Aug 29, 2018
Kiss Daniel's brother sets to launch online store. Anidugbe Mofoluwato Uthman, CEO of Omg Fashion house.

He made the disclosure recently in the build-up to the company’s next big step as it plans to launch its online fashion store.

In a recent interview ,the Omg fashion boss said that he made his first million at the age of 19 years through his fashion business, even he did not yet own a shop, aided by the internet and e-commerce, which have changed the way consumers shop, turning the world to a global villa:

"We are a clothing brand that sells various fashion brands and also make our own shoes and outfits. We run a mobile shopping service here in Lagos and also would be launching our online fashion store in a bit.”

On his background and early days in the fashion retailing business, he said: "I think I was 19 when I made my first million naira through my business. .

I started my business from a back bag to a bigger bag to a Ghana-must-go. That was how we started then, because I did not have a shop. I was selling clothes from house to house.

“I have my clients. They call me and I would go to them with the outfits so they can buy. That was how we started and got our first shop, then the second shop.

The Omg fashionhouse boss went on to say: "Their focus is to provide affordable fashion to every Nigeria and also be the leading brand in fashion entrepreneurship. We have built a brand for ourselves and would keep soaring."

Gist From Praize news

Source ; http://www.praizenews.com/kiss-daniels-brother-sets-launch-online-store-anidugbe-mofoluwato-uthman/

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

Re: "I Made My First Million At the age of 19yrs" Kiss Daniel Brother Uthman by itspzpics(m): 6:15pm On Aug 29, 2018

Re: "I Made My First Million At the age of 19yrs" Kiss Daniel Brother Uthman by Tamarapetty(f): 6:50pm On Aug 29, 2018
Hottie cheesy

(1) (Reply)

"When She Says She's Off Her Period"—Davido, As He Vacations In Beirut / “best Wedding Ever” Reactions As Couple Uses Keke For Their Wedding / I'm Craving To Be Ebuka's Baby Mama — Lady Bursts Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.